Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Crayzee Life - Chapter 1
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2019, 02:06 AM

"yes...... yes.... Yes.... Yes..... YES..... YESSSSSS!"

I grab the side of the bed as I let go.

Oh what a rush.... what a feeling... the pleasure... I needed that... oh how I needed that.... the voices will subside now... For a short amount of time at least.... they've been coming back quicker and quicker lately.... quite possibly because of the amount of stress I put on my body for training for that stupid XWF..... Don't get me wrong... it's what I'm employed to do... and I enjoy wrestling and using my crayzeeness as a way of release.....but like I said the impact of training brings those damn voices back....

I'm brought out of my thoughts, by hearing a thud, right close beside me. I look across to see what's his name collapse back on the bed in sheer exhaustion.

"That was bloody.... exceptional!!!!"

"It was..." I agreed "Now fuck off"

What's his name, quite shocked, naturally, looks across at me.

"What?????"

"You heard me.... FUCK OFF.... Remember our deal.... NO IF'S, BUT'S, WHY NOT'S, COME ON'S, OH'S. We do it.... and if I say go, you go. I'm saying FUCK OFF...."

The poor guy starts honoring our deal that we made, he clearly starts pouting as he gets out of bed and grabs his clothes.

"Will I at least see you again?"

"I dunno... I haven't decided about it... maybe... maybe not...."

Once again he starts pouting, as he starts getting dressed in front of me.

"You got your money?" I ask.

He taps his shirt pocket
"Yes."

I give a slight smile. "The door that you came through before? Use it and fuck off..."

What's his name looks so disappointed, (I don't fucking care), that he drops his head, and slowly walks to the door. He thinks I'm going to change my mind... I'm not. He gets to the door and looks back at me. I quickly point to go, and he turns, opens the door, and heads outside, and the door shuts. It locks itself.

Oh thank god that's over. I mean he was well hung, and knew how to use it, but I don't need no fucking hangers on, I can barely keep myself going.

I'm exhausted, not only physically but mentally. Trying to keep those voices at bay really takes a lot out of me.

Anyway with what's his name now gone, I get up and head into the shower and have a very long hot one which was excellent after a physical workout like I just had.

Half an hour later I'm standing, fully dressed, looking at myself in the mirror, when suddenly I receive a text. I grab my phone and look at it. It's from boss man Antony The Jerk. I look at the time. It's bloody 6 a.m. i only receive texts from him when he's here on site or he's away on business. But that's well after 10 a.m. usually. I read the text.

Miss Childs, when you've finish playing, I need to see you in my office A.S.A.P.

That cunning SOB has always suspected what I get up to in my own 'office'. Well now like all of you when he sees this, will now.

That's what you get for being part of a place like the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, you get your dirty laundry made public because that's what sell ratings.

I look at myself back in the mirror, and take a deep breath. I head to another door which takes me further into my 'office' and out into the Misfit's Gym. Owned by the mysterious Misfits organization, backed by unseen backers and board members but fronted by the one and only Antony the Jerk.

It's 6 a.m. but I already I smell that male b.o. Bloody males. They try to mask that smell by putting so called 'smellies' to nullify the smell but sometimes it doesn't work.

I'm not allowed to show or name any other 'Misfits' apart from Kris, due to a clause in my contract, until they are contracted to appear for the Misfits on XWF programming, but I can say this. There are a few of them.

I hear sound of punching going on, and I look over in the corner of the boxing bags, and see Kris 'The Hammer' Von Bonn going hammer to nails so to speak, on a punching bag. He's really going hard the bloody German. Someone must of set him off again. This time it wasn't me.

Anyway I leave Kris to his... whatever he is taking his frustrations out on... and head over to Antony's office and knock on the door.

"Enter." came his usual gruffly voice.

I head into the office and close the door behind me. "You texted me?"

Without looking up from what he was doing on his lap top (I hate when he does that) he speaks.

"Miss Childs. Your first match on Saturday Night Savage has come through. It's a triple threat match, and you are against Jim Jimson, and some dude called Random. I guess like you this is their first match too."

"Groovy."

"So as I said to Mr Von Bonn earlier, I've been doing a lot of studying of the XWF, and what they like to do during the lead up to each match is talk about their past and how they got to where they are today. For some reason the fans enjoy that."

"Now like I also said to Mr Von Bonn, I know you personally hate your past having helped you from it, but I need for you to spend the next few hours reflecting on your past. This will help you with closure, I'm sure."

I was about to open my mouth when there was the sound of a very large commotion coming from outside the office.

"What the hell is going on out there?"

This forces Antony to get up, and head for the door. I follow him out into the gym, and there going berserk was Kris. He was hammering away on a wall with his favorite hammer. It was truly a remarkable sight. And they say I'm the crayzee one.

"What the hell is happening?" Antony calls out to the people watch Kris doing what he is doing.

"He was using the punching bag one minute," started one of the trainers "And he just kept pounding and pounding away on it, like he was in a trance.... next thing he walks over to his cubby hole, grabs his hammer, and starts doing that."

"Trance huh, I say to Antony who is still by me "Let's call it reliving his past for the sake of those idiotic XWF fans. And see the results which bring. Closure huh. Is that closure?"

"I don't need that shit right now Miss Childs," said Antony staring back at me.

He knew I was right though, as headed over to the where Kris was going hammer and thongs at the wall. I walked over to my office, but I waited to see how the boss was going to handle Kris.

The boss got near Kris, but not too close.

"MR VON BONN!!!!" he yelled. Yea like that was going to work.

"KRIS..... YOU NEED TO HONE IN ON MY VOICE. KRIS LISTEN TO ME. FOCUS..... BRING YOURSELF BACK......"

I thought that method wasn't going to work, because it wouldn't work for me, but I wouldn't know or not, because the boss has never yelled at me to come out of trance like the one which Kris was in. Mind you there's always a first time. Anyway like I said I thought it, being the method, wasn't going to work, but then Kris seemed to slow his hitting.... or maybe he was tired....

"KRIS VON BONN, LISTEN TO ME.... IT'S ANTONY YOUR BOSS.... HONE IN ON MY VOICE....

Well I be damned, Kris was slowing down with more of his hitting, and he seemed to be breathing really hard.

"MR VON BONN.... HEAR MY VOICE.... BRING YOURSELF BACK TO THIS TIME..... YOU ARE FINE..... YOU ARE SAFE......"

I knew that Kris had gone back to whatever past he had to face thanks to Mr Jerk and wanting XWF ratings. So did Mr Jerk.... I guess Kris took himself back to Germany.... We never really talk that much.... he's not much of a talker.... always training.... but I can't blame the guy.... If I was in a sticky situation like I had been in once, he had my back.... I knew he had my back with anything XWF related.... I had his.... that's why the Misfits chose us to go into the XWF first. Anyway that's digressing away from what was happening....

Kris had now completely stop hitting the wall, but was just standing there, looking at the wall, breathing hard.

"MR VON BONN!!!!! boomed Antony one final time

This seemed to make Kris jump, He then looked at the wall, and then at the hammer in his hand, and then turned and looked at Antony.

"Um, what the hell happened?" the dumb fool asked.

"You took yourself back too far, to somewhere which caused you to stress out," stated Antony now calmly.. "It's fine go take a shower and give yourself some time to relax, and then come see me. I'll sort the wall out.... Everyone else back to what you were all doing.... Nothing to see here,"

Everyone quickly moved out of the area. Antony turned and headed back to his office as if nothing at all had happened in the last couple of minutes, leaving poor Kris standing there, must be feeling really ashamed. And then I catch him staring at me, staring back at him...

"What the hell are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing," I say smiling back at him, I couldn't help myself. "And they say I'm the crayzee one...."

I left it that, and turned and started laughing actually, and headed back into my 'office'.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

TO BE CONTINUED

MISFITS GYMNASIUM
PROMO ROOM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The XWF promo site goes live to the Misfits Gymnasium in Miami, Florida to their promo room, where Melanie Crayzee Childs, and her Manger Antony The Jerk, have set themselves up waiting for their first opportunity to make a promo.

"Are you sure you want to go this way Miss Childs?" asks Antony concerned like he always is with this particular 'client'.

Melanie is sitting staring at the camera.

"Yes Boss, I do. We've talked about this...."

"Alright!!" said Antony putting up his hands and admitting defeat

"We are now live...." says the XWF camera man who is shooting this promo. "So take it away."

Melanie suddenly gets up off of her chair and does a quick dance.

[Image: TifcqdE.jpg]

"Wahoo.... my first promo.... my first promo... my first promo... go me.. go me..."

Antony is seen in the background rolling his eyes.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12081779]

He does a quick cough "Miss Childs... please."

Melanie stops dancing... like she has been just been scolded but she sits down.

"What a great man Gnarls Barkley is.... he sung a song that we have put up as our feature song called Crazy.... I love the lyrics to it.... Don't you? Yes well I'm sure you all do.... I definitely know Vita Valenteen would, wouldn't you Vita? Didn't I mention I'm her number one fan..."

Antony coughs again.

"Spoil sport... Anyway where were we? Oh yes Gnarls Barkley and Crazy. I so relate to that because I am CRAYZEE. One Crayzee chickadee. I do remember when I lost my mind. Whenever the voices come to me, and trust me, it's happening a lot lately, I tend to go to my pleasant place. You've all seen it, because I've already talked about it in 'my story'. When I'm in that pleasant place even my emotions have an echo in so much space. Trust me my emotions do get the best of me..."

Melanie smiles and then giggles like a school girl.... Then Antony coughs again... And she starts to wriggle around in her seat like she's got a sore bottom.

"Right back to the song, when you're out there, in your favorite place does that make you out of touch? No way...Because we knew, we just know too much that we aren't out of touch...don't we girls? But does that make me crayzee? Possibly."

"Which brings me to my first two opponents in my debut match on Saturday Night Savage. Jim Jimson and a Random dude called Random. Really dude.... I see right through you, I know what you doing... don't forget I'm the crayzee one..."

Melanie winks at the camera.

"I hope you two are having the time of your lives.... enjoying the life style that is the XWF. But guys... think twice... That's my advice.... When it comes to me you will have to become Crayzee to beat me.... I assure you of that.... Can you do that Jimmy boy? Can YOU do that Random dude... I get you Random dude I truly do... You have to be Crayzee to come in with a Random name..."

"Now come on now who do you guys think you are? I know one of you is the current Heavymetalweight Champion, and the other one of you is... well bland.... The Heavymetalweight title is bland too.... it's a no nothing title..... but you have to come up with some crayzee stuff to win that..... So I take that bland back.... and the nothing title. I apologize. But really? Come on now Jim.... Surely you can do better than the Heavymetalweight? Or is that where you really see yourself? Me I see myself going up the rung of the ladder that is the XWF bottom feeder to the top. I want that Television Title that, that Duke guy currently has. It shows you, you are the best on Saturday Nights..... And we all know what makes Saturday Nights good for don't we girls?"

Melanie winks at the camera again and chuckles... Which forces another cough from Antony.

"Sorry my mind got side tracked, where was I.... Oh yes...Jimmy boy, Random dude, bless your souls, because I'm sure either one of you will think that you are in control. But I have to say this to you. You both are not.... I think you both are crayzee just like me. like everyone else around here but guys, I-m the more Crayzee one more than the both of you. I've seen things that you both wouldn't want to see.... I've heard things that you both wouldn't want to hear.... and I've done things that you both wouldn't want to do..... That makes me more crayzee than the two of you put together....."

"It's getting to the time of wrapping up Miss Childs," says Antony

"Yeah yeah. Getting there boss. Not much to say... I implore you Jimmy Jim and some Random dude to come up with something crayzee, I don't think you have it in you. Maybe Jimbo does because I saw what he did to his brother, and well that's crayzee..."

"But here's one final piece of advice...."

Melanie stands up and walks closer to the camera, and slants her head as if looking for something.

"By the time I'm done making sure that you are both mince meat, yum meat.... no... focus Melanie..... By the time I'm done with the two of you boys, it will be too much.... too little..... too late for either one of you to win our little match. This triple threat is all mine.... Mine I tell you.... Mine...."

Melanie giggles and returns to her seat.

"Is there anything you want to say boss man?"

"That's fine, you've said all there is to say Miss Childs. Jim Jimbo, Random, won't know what hit them. I mean who has a first name and part of a second name from their first name anyway.... It's like they..."

"Would forget their first name so that's why were given that. Who doesn't remember things?"

"The elderly.... but that's neither here nor there.. But what about this Random fella. You said it best. He's a Random dude... So he won't even know how to handle your randomness."

"Do I have randomness?"

"Not really. But let's focus hey."

"Sorry."

"I'll have my say next promo. End it whatever way you want Miss Childs."

"Can I?"

"Yes before I regret it..."

Melanie looks at the camera, stand up and poses.

[Image: MELANIE_C_NEVER%2BBE%2BTHE%2BSAME%2BAGAIN-153481.jpg]

"Hey guys are gals, when you get with this, you'll never be the same again,"

"Oh my god," Antony can be heard to say "Please camera man end the promo."

As the camera fades out we hear.

"CRAYZEE OUT......".

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE