Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Canadan destroyers hurt.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-10-2019, 02:41 AM

Thunder Knuckles is backstage in the locker room after Warfare, listening to music. With two EMT’s looking after him after his match with Vita Valenteen for the Anarchy Championship. He’s banged up, you would be too if you were in the ring with the best pure TECHNICAL 'rassler in the world. Turns out the power of xbux makes Bruno pills not work, who knew? He notices Steve, the new cameraman that he hired. Thunder Knuckles waves Steve over and takes out his earbuds.

All these welts and bruises are from the hardest fight I've had yet.

Yep, you guessed it, Vita my hats off to you. No wonder your the Anarchy Champion!

Thunder Knuckles give Vita a two-finger salute. He moves on quickly to the business at hand.

You know, I come out and fill my dates as I'm obligated to. Yet XWF offices, aren’t cutting checks. As an entertainer of the masses, I'm entitled to xbux. Let's count the appearances; 2 appearances for THE MAN OVERBOARD BATTLE ROYALE, 1 appearance for THE RACE ACROSS THE EVERGLADES, and 3 appearances for Warfare. Among those appearances, I won these events, THE MAN OVERBOARD BATTLE ROYALE, THE RACE ACROSS THE EVERGLADES, which I still don't get credit for because of tricky footage, and beating Donovan Blackwater on Warfare, I haven't been paid my bonus for winning. My contract says I get paid for winning matches, but I haven't even been paid for the match themselves. At X1000 per match type, winning bonuses of X1000. SIX THOUSAND xbux total, the math is there, but my bank account isn’t.

Thunder Knuckles looking irritated and in a little pain from the “vicious” fight with Vita Valenteen says...

I’m here right now shooting this promo, with Steve. The former XWF camera guy who was in charge of THE RACE ACROSS THE EVERGLADES. Shuckin and jivin for Ol’ Vinnie Lane, to fulfill yet another obligation to XWF. Shane if you want this cameraman to interrogate and find the truth, you know how to get ahold of me. Seeing as I haven’t got paid, I’ll do it for FIVE HUNDRED xbux. Pretty cheap, I know but it's more than I’m getting from the front office at this point. I’ll keep running this tab though, Vinnie, for now. Eventually, your gonna have to start paying your talent. I've been told about sleazy promoters in this business, I’d have never thought XWF was one of THOSE places though.

Thunder Knuckles looks deadly serious now, pushing EMT’s away.

On to Wylie Sinclair. The man who made a big deal about Thunder Knuckles “accepting” a fight, being all needy and shit. That’s kinda our jobs. It’s what we get PAID to do. Seeing as you asked me to fight, this will be useless, but you can't say I didn't give you a chance. FIVE THOUSAND xbux. That's what it cost for a win against Thunder Knuckles on Savage. Everyone is gonna start to see, that I'm like the Ohio turnpike, fuck with me, your gonna pay the toll.

Thunder Knuckles is now bent over untying his ring boots, to start getting dressed.

Jimmy is already looking over some tape, I’m gonna meet up with him tomorrow. Jimmy says Sinclair has only done one promo, so it shouldn't be too hard and maybe Jimmy won't talk so goddamn much. As always Thunder Knuckles will share what he finds out about Wylie Sinclair. That is if he doesn't pay, of course.

I didn't think someone would have fewer promos than ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles, but here the fuck we are. Hopefully, he saw what I did to the “perfect” Force Gape. Should make the decision easier for him to just pay, then again this loss tonight against Vita Valenteen. Might get his confidence up.

Thunder Knuckles is putting on a t-shirt he made himself, poorly, that reads “Buy My Shirt”.

I hope your watching marketing team. So,BigD wasted no time cashing in on MY shot at either the Hart Championship or Television Title. After he paid ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux, of course. He’s main eventing the card I'm about to prepare for. BigD is smarter than what people give him credit for. You see, he used his xbux for their intended purpose. I might be greedy for xbux, but he’s greedy for gold. I hope he wins though because it will show XWF fans around the world, and the roster, the power of xbux!

His shoes are off and he waves over one of the ladies' hairdressers.

Turns out, Ol’ Thunder Knuckles is in a number one contenders match for the hart championship...championships equal a bigger payday.

Hey sugar tits, can you do cornrows?

She obviously ignored being called sugar tits and walks over.

Yes, do you want them done?

Goddamn right I want them done, or I wouldn't be asking!

She looks confused.

I just wasn't sure you'd really want cornrows, is all.

Thunder Knuckles looking truly annoyed.

I transcend race, bitch! You saw me and was thinking, what's this cracker ass mother fucker, right here, want cornrows for. Because I do bitch! You saying that is racist as fuck, you should probably have been trained at life better.

Thunder Knuckles says not knowing how ignorant as fuck he sounds. The hairdresser trying not to get in trouble at her job says...

I'm sorry Mr. Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles says, knowing his comeback is the weakest thing since, single-ply toilet paper.

It’s Mr. Thunder Knuckles to you!

Thunder Knuckles quits caring about the racist bitch fixing his hair and looks bored.

Well fuck folks, while I got you here I should probably tell you about Atta Wong’s Nail Emporium. They do custom nails for the lady on the go, hard-working business bitches, and sporty adventure cunts. They give manicures and pedicures in a clean, happy environment. Their staff can’t speak English very well. But hey, they're cheaper than any other place in Denver, Colorado. So take your lady in, or if your a lady go, and see Atta Wong today. Now accepting all major credit cards and xbux. See you can buy shit with xbux .

Thunder Knuckles takes in a deep inhale through his nostrils and makes a disgusted face.

It smells like shit in here! Hurry up toots! I got shit to do.

The hairdresser rolls her eyes and says snarky, tired of Thunder Knuckles shit.

Nuh-uh, you're the one who wanted cornrows, honey.

What I didn’t want was a hairdresser who took all fucking day.

I’m almost done.

Yo, Atticus Black! I know your excited to have Ol’ Thunder Knuckles on your show! You’ve been around this business for a long time. You know what the hottest ticket in town looks like...and you know you're looking at him right now! So your welcome!

Another thing I need to point out, as far as wins and losses go, boys and girls. Wins equal bigger checks, losses mean I still get paid. So it doesn’t matter, I'm not going nowhere!

Thunder Knuckles smirks after he remembers something that the XWF roster would like to know.

So, I said something about the Lethal Lottery, in an earlier promo, how I had better plans for it. Come on, don't act like you're not watching. Today Ol’ Thunder Knuckles is going to tell you. When everyone finds out who they’re booked against. I’ll beat down your competition, so you don't have to. Price FIVE THOUSAND xbux. Payment must be received, and request accepted before Thunder Knuckles does a damn thing. If you don’t. Don't be cryin about being on the other end, they didn’t call it a Pillow Fight Lottery, did they?

The fuck! Why are you pulling so hard for?

I'm just trying to get them as tight as I can.

The hairdresser pulled hard on purpose because of what Thunder Knuckles just said about the Lethal Lottery.

Boris, next time we're on the same card, I got that good Slav shit I got from the guy in Cardiff. Tricky things those English security systems, their not like the ones we have here in the states.

Thunder Knuckles looks up with just his eyeballs and says...

Are you finished yet?

The hairdresser looks relieved.

Yes, thank god.

Good.

Thunder Knuckles looks into the camera as he's standing up, tugging his balls threw his pants to get keep them from sticking to his leg, and says...

Now fuck off! I gotta get back to my hotel room, so I can get some sleep and meet Jimmy tomorrow to review some tape. As far as what I said about the Lethal Lottery, you all know how to get ahold of Ol' Thunder Knuckles. If you don't someone else will.

The shot fades to black as Thunder Knuckles has an arrogant grin painted on his face.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(10-11-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-10-2019), B.O.B. D (10-10-2019), Noah Jackson (10-10-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-10-2019)