Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Night Train
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-04-2019, 10:44 PM

I get to go to the Bahamas and step into the ring against Jim Jimson and Konrad Raab in a triple threat match. Not much left in my tank. I sorta went off-grid for a bit but that's okay.

The wrestling life isn't exactly glamorous and sometimes I just need to disappear. Getting too old for this shit. Maybe its time to call it a career. Who knows? All I know is I honor my bookings and even though I am looking at losing. It's worth it to a degree. I wish I had held onto my money better but I didn't. Now I gotta deal with the consequences.

I should have never claimed to be the best wrestler. Its a load of bullshit and nonsense. I got kept around because I was too dumb to quit. I'm the definition of a crash test dummy. I land through barbed wire. Get back up. Do it again. Not even worth it anymore. What's the point? Nothing really matters in the end. I am gonna be dead someday and yeah, people may mourn me. But what did I accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Later XWF.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post