Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my god - Jim Jimson can hear voices toooo
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-04-2019, 08:23 PM

I had, had fun following my idol Vita Valenteen around. She has just announced that she was defending her Anarchy title against all comers on other shows. I replied to her with a 'wahoo go you', and then that Aussie ....... sorry I promised Vita I wouldn't call Noah Jackson names..... so after being told to pull my head so to speak, by my idol, I thought it would be best to do my own thing for a while....

That's when Jim Jimson's promo came up for the Shove It Show in the Bahamas, and I was like..... wow. The Heavymetalweight Champion can hear voices too.... just like me.... And I thought I was the Crayzee one here in the XWF.... Nope there are plenty of other crayzee's around.

In Jim Jenson's promo he got to talk to Dolphins about Whales, Penguins and other stuff. Oh my god Jim you lucky son of a bitch you got to talk to Dolphins.

I recently found out that Jim Jenson is one of two people I am meeting on the next Saturday Night Savage..... wait... hold on.... oh no....

***whispers***** ****whispers***

Oh no, they are back.... can you guys not hear them?

Fuck off.... Please fuck off..... Anyway focus Melanie you need to focus....

Where was I? Oh yes Jim Jenson is one of two people that I am meeting on the next Saturday Night Savage... The other one is someone Random.. Who the fuck cares about him... and it's in a triple threat match.

So Jim you are one of my two 'targets' over the next two weeks. But wow the fact that you can talk to Dolphins and hear them at the same time is AWESOME.

You... sir... are a threat.... a major threat...

Sorry that's it for now.... I have to get going... I have to sort out my issue that is happening at the moment.....

I hope I still have What's his name number.

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE