Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
ALYSSA FERRO: An update
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-04-2019, 05:39 PM

[Image: ferro1copy.jpg]

Well hello XWF! I'm so glad to be speaking to you all! Partially because you haven't heard from me in a while, and partially because I assumed most of you were dead!

My life has been CRAZY since I last stepped into a wrestling ring. I became a gymnastics teacher. Can you imagine that?! Me, teaching? And it isn't just kids, either. I have a lot of adults coming in saying they want to learn, or were gymnasts before and want to do it again. It's so inspiring! I'm so happy with what I do.

I bought a nice place in my old hometown, and now I'm just enjoying my life. I liked wrestling, truly...but it wasn't always the best for my mental health, and I also enjoyed the days where it didn't feel like I was run over my a train. So, I stopped. I was one of the lucky ones. I didn't get majorly hurt or anything, I just stopped.

That's why it was so easy for me to do this show! When I heard Andy was putting together a charity show for The Bahamas, I jumped at the opportunity! I'm still in really good shape, and to be able to use my skills in a way to help people is something I've always wanted to do. I'm so happy I got the phone call, and so happy I get this opportunity!

I don't want any negativity. I know that's what wrestling fans want, but that's not what this show is. I'm supposed to say bad things about Ruby? Someone who also decided to make the trip to The Bahamas? Someone who also decided to be nice and charitable and giving? What would you like me to say?

"Oh, Ruby, you suck." I don't even know if that's true. Sorry! I haven't watched wrestling in a while. I hear she's very nice, though. Used to be a superhero? Though, in my mind, anyone who selfishly gives their time to helping others is ALWAYS a superhero. Ruby doesn't need a mask to be super! She IS super!

Ruby, I'd love to chat with you after this match. I think that would be great! We would have a lot in common. I just hope you don't become disillusioned from this business
I hope you don't loose your sense of self. Take it from someone who has done it before. It's very easy. But as long as you remember who you are, and you keep being kind to people, you will do great things.

As for the rest of you, I really want to say how proud I am of so many of you. Centurion is a champion again. Sarah Lacklan and Kenzi Grey beat the odds and became tag team champions. I've heard some great things about Lux and Dolly Waters and Vita Valenteen, all who are younger than even I was when I started. Crazy!

I want to thank the XWF for allowing me to take part in this event. I really hope we raise a lot of money for the displaced people of The Bahamas. And I want to wish Ruby the best of luck. Let's have some fun out there, and entertain the people! The world could use more entertainment. And the world could use more heroes...remember that, Ruby.

Chao!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Ruby (10-05-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-04-2019)