Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Konrad donating essentials to Bahamians and they deserve to see Konrad Raab wrestle.
Konrad Raab Offline
"The Iceman"

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

10-03-2019, 06:01 PM

OOC: First of all, I want to thank the staff for allowing me to bring Konrad Raab in for this one-off event he'll compete in as he wants to help a good cause and that you'd know IC, Konrad done his bit to help out Bahamians have essentials they need. Good luck guys and may the best RPer win (I'm Kieran Overton handler if you were wondering who this is.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 0nkylO2.png]

Konrad's arrival to the Bahamas. Nassau, Bahamas. Thursday 3rd October (Off Camera)

If there's one form of transport Konrad had never travelled anywhere too, it was on a ship. Last three days in Germany, Konrad's been shopping for essentials for people in the Bahamas who needed food, water, toiletries, blankets, clothes due to everything they've lost in the hurricane.

When they went past places like Marsh Harbour, Grand Bahama and Great Abaco, Konrad gasps, placing his hand over his mouth, dropping himself to his knees. Konrad sees how much the hurricane took out of the whole country, even hearing at least fifty-five deaths in those cities due to Hurricane Dorian. Of course, it's even more tragic to see while sailing to Nassau as he says this, while his mental trainer Jerry Flack was standing next to him.

Konrad Raab: "Goodness, it's terrible seeing people lose everything from the deadly hurricane. I wish I could buy more things for them."

Jerry Flack: "Konrad, you did all you could. The fact you even spent well over nine hundred euros on buying all of these things you got for them is more than any person, let alone a wrestler can say."

Konrad Raab: "But look at them, Jerry, they looking at us, needing our help. I wish I were a superhero to do something to save all these people. They never deserved having the hurricane hit them like that. I'd be more than happy to give some of my money to them."

Jerry Flack: "I think giving them the things you're about to donate is far more important on the things they need than giving them money. The money they'll get back in time sooner than later, but they need all the things you got them in ten huge bags."

Konrad Raab: "Because unlike some people, I care. I'm glad I didn't take Fizz here, she wouldn't be able to take seeing people cry, especially the state she is at the moment."

Jerry nodded, seeing Konrad feeling very sorry for the people who were looking at him, seeking his help and because they were quite close to the shore of the places, Konrad shouts out at the people who were looking at him.

Konrad Raab: "Don't worry, I will give you all the things you need from A to Z because I care and know-how devastating it must be to lose everything. I will give the things I got for you all to the donation place and will send things to your homes."

There were cheers, and claps from everyone as Konrad waves at them and a lot of people shouted thank you to him as he still was on his knees in tears, knowing he was giving them everything they needed more than he does. He spent a lot of time, caring for Bahamas people than he did for himself and even Fizz knew that as well. Jerry speaks.

Jerry Flack: "I know it's difficult to see how many people lost their homes and my goodness, I can understand why you and everyone in the Bahamas would be upset about it. It's tragic to see all homes broken in pieces and everything scattered everywhere."

Konrad Raab: "Yet all I want to do is make them happy. At least I'm able to do that when I wrestle against a couple of opponents on Saturday."

Jerry Flack: "Wait, you're going to be wrestling in the Bahamas on Saturday?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, that's another reason why we're going to the Bahamas, so I can proudly donate a few dollars or two to this country. I have more than enough money and wasting over nine hundred euros with all this stuff I got for them and donating money as well will make me feel good about myself. It will also make the Bahamas people feel good when a hero of wrestling will wrestle in front of the fans."

Jerry Flack: "I had no idea as you just said you were donating things to them."

Konrad Raab: "I am, but I also signed up to XWF, a company that my brother in law Samuel McPherson wrestled with for a bit, until the place didn't fit for him. It's not about me; it's about helping Bahamians with everything I could get in three days for them and also, putting on a show for them. They need us to give them entertainment to temporary forget everything they've lost."

It was the one thing Jerry nodded and agreed with Konrad on, even if everything he said was the truth. Konrad is a fan of donating stuff to charities, although this was a lot different to giving money to charities as they went past the places that lost everything with all homes torn to pieces and even things like home essentials have been thrown all over the place. It was once a glorious country for people to visit now a place filled with garbage.

Konrad Raab: "It breaks my heart."

Jerry Flack: "I know it does. Now, want to tell me who you're facing against on Saturday?"

Konrad Raab: "According to notes I got, I'm facing against Barney Green and Jim Jimson. I've never encountered two different personalities of the pair of them, although Jim's video he did for the recent PPV bothered me a lot."

Jerry Flack: "With what?"

Konrad Raab: "Or rather his dad bothered me, calling someone a homo. That's a new low for me personally as I got two friends back in Germany who are gay and married, my brother and my brother in law are gay and married. I don't take those comments very well. Along with Jim not caring for the wrestling business either. He barely mentioned anything about his opponents which is disrespectful."

Anything that doesn't count towards speaking about his opponent was disrespectful on any form of level towards wrestling as Konrad shook his head with Jerry agreeing with him along the way. As they arrived in the Bahamas, he and Jerry make sure they grabbed all the stuff Konrad brought from the ship with them, all the way to the van they hired to get the things to a local hotel where a place of donations of items will transfer to the more unfortunate places in town. They open the van and placed all of the stuff Konrad brought from his money into the van.

After they got their tenth large bag into the van, Konrad and Jerry locked up the back doors of the fan got in the van and Jerry drove as Konrad continues where he left off.

Konrad Raab: "Regarding Barney, I can relate with a lot, when I heard him speak about his match in Warfare, he mentioned he has weight issues and people mocking him. I know all about that because back in two thousand and eleven, I was overweight when I started the business because I knew nothing about being in shape, nor did I know how to."

Jerry Flack: "Drinking alcohol didn't help things at the time."

Konrad Raab: "Well, no, they didn't, but now, nobody mentions me being overweight anymore because I've dropped a ton of weight to be as healthy as I am. I'm also on a strict diet of being a vegetarian which helped me, and I'm generally a lot happier too. I don't miss a single day being overweight and eating crap."

Jerry Flack: "Didn't he mention he had a family member addicted to alcohol as well?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, another thing I can relate to him on as well. He's a nice guy and to be honest, I can't and won't say anything bad about him because everything he mentioned in his second video, is exactly the type of hell I went through with myself in the business and with my dad. Only his family member seemed a lot nicer than my dad was. He seems to have a lot of respect for his opponents so I'll show him the same back."

It was interesting to hear about Konrad's past, especially about him being an overweight wrestler as he was as Jerry gasped, having no idea about Konrad's weight issues hindered him in the beginning, but now, was in the best shape of his life. It still made Konrad shiver because of him seeing how neglected some of the residents are in the Bahamas. Seeing them crying and being hurt was something Konrad couldn't take well, especially he felt like that once a week.

Jerry Flack: "Take it easy."

Konrad Raab: "It's hard to see how much fear they are in and they are in a worse situation than I'm in. I'm more than happy to donate all these goods to good people like them, and they will see The Iceman, wrestle his heart out against Jim and Barney to put on a show, or at least me and Barney will if Jim's bothered speaking about his opponents. Point is I'm going to win the match for the Bahamians than for myself."

Jerry Flack: "That's the way to do it. I think we're here to donate the stuff off."

Konrad nods as there was the hotel as Konrad gets out of the van and sees where the donation drop was, and it's right in the corner of reception. He goes up to the receptionist, and he says this.

Konrad Raab: "I've got a lot of things to donate, so my friend Jerry is gonna park near the entrance and bring things in."

Receptionist: "How very kind of you, thank you very much for helping all the Bahamians who need food, water and other essentials they need during this phase of losing everything."

Konrad Raab: "No problem as I feel sorry for those who lost homes and wouldn't be right to arrive here and give people nothing. I'm also wrestling here on Saturday which I'm looking forward to entertaining the fans who are into the sport, putting everything in the ring for a good cause. Anyway, better get to the van and bring things in for you."

Receptionist sees how kind Konrad was, especially on the type of job he does as a wrestler as he brings each bag, along with Jerry as well and places everything still in bags in the boxes nearby. Once everything was in, Jerry parks the van in the car park before they check themselves in the hotel to get into their rooms to rest. Because gym facilities are hectic, Konrad had to work out in his room most days. Next day, he gets up and sits in the lobby and speaks about his match on video.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winning this match for the Bahamian fans is key to my goal youtube.com shoot. (On-Camera)

"I feel so sorry for you Bahamians to lose nearly everything you had in the hurricane and sorry for the losses you may have with your friends and family. I couldn't imagine how all of you fans must feel right now, but I hope by me, Barney and Jim can put on a show and perform to our full potential to temporary forget about what happened in the hurricane. Although saying that, you will receive a lot of things from me pretty soon as I donated a ton of essentials you all need as I spent over nine hundred euros for them. Excuse me for being rude to my opponents, but considering I'm only performing in this match as a one-off thing, let me introduce myself to them.

I'm The Iceman, Konrad Raab and I wrestle in Unified Global Wrestling Coalition and Supreme Championship Wrestling. I've won ten titles in my career, two of them I've won twice with the SCW TV and Rebellion Pro Ballroom title. When I saw advertisements for XWF doing an event in the Bahamas, I had to sign up because I generally feel bad for them and wrestling not just to get my name known, but for the fans in this country.

Saying that I can't ignore Barney Green and Jim Jimson being my opponents who also placed their names down for the event. Looking forward to facing the pair of them, despite comments I didn't approve with one of my opponents, but the other opponent has been through the same situations as I have in and out of the ring and have respect for.

Well rather the comments from my opponent's father I disapprove of, the comments on the line about someone being well I can't bare to say the word, but something very offensive to the gay and lesbian community. I can't believe your dad of all people Jim would say those things and that touched a raw nerve with me, considering my friends and my brother and my brother in law are gay and married.

You did nothing to confront your dad about it; more you found it funny, and that's something I can't accept because it's disrespectful as hell that your dad and even yourself can't accept gay and lesbian communities who work hard to earn the rights they have. Makes me sick in this day and age you can agree with your dad on things like that.

Nor can I accept the fact you blatantly ignore who you fought against in the battle royal match either. It's disrespectful to wrestlers who work their ass off every single day to get themselves noticed like you're more important than everyone else around you. I don't know if you care about wrestling or anything of a sort, considering your video ended up being nothing, but showing off your Heavymetalweight title, disrespecting the gay and lesbian community, on top of throwing rocks at someone.

Maybe you're a champion, but you sure as hell don't care about it, other than showing what a straight-up piece of garbage you are. You don't have any passion for wrestling, care for who you're facing or fans in the Bahamas either. You're certainly someone I want to beat up the most in this match. I won't overlook you after all, despite you nearly won the battle royal, but you need to consider taking your opponents seriously than ignoring them. I'm not ignoring you as a threat because you are.

Barney Green, however, I have a ton of respect for you. I know how it is. I've seen your video about how you've had it tough, people taking the mickey out of your weight, something I know all about, and that's not easy. I've also was an overweight wrestler in two thousand and eleven when I started wrestling as I had no experience in the business back then.

I didn't know how important it was to be in shape until a wrestling school which I had to win a match to get in told me the importance of it all. It was then I decided a few years later, I became a vegetarian, and I lost a ton of weight because I put in a lot of workout every day to do so. Take no notice of those people, not saying you have to lose weight, especially if you're happy.

I also understand about one of your family members being an alcoholic, my dad was one, and he used to beat the hell out of me every day. Because of it, he passed away back in two thousand and sixteen due to lung cancer. I'm sorry for the loss of your uncle. The point is I have nothing bad to say about you as I respect you as a wrestler who tries hard and cares a lot about the sport. I believe we'll be the ones tearing the house down as I'm a respectful wrestler too and I rarely say the kind of stuff I mentioned about Jim earlier. Let this encounter be for the Bahamians to make them proud, giving them a competitive match they deserve.

I won't overlook you or show you disrespect, Barney. I can't afford to when you're just as much of a threat, if not more than Jim because at least you care about the wrestling business and at least you never want to give up, despite the leg injury you have and the age issue. Well, I'm almost fifty-three in a few weeks, and I've never been better as a wrestler than I have this year. I'm calling this year my best year ever with my wrestling career-wise. If I can win an SCW TV title second time this year at fifty-two years old, you can at thirty-five, and you have a ton of talent to do so.

There can only be one winner of this match, and that will be me because as I said, I'm winning the match for all of you Bahamian fans who deserve to see us put on a show and make you all proud of us wrestlers performing in front of you all tomorrow night. I'm taking time out of my busy schedule with two other matches I have after this one, to take part in this tremendous one-off event both XWF and Centurion are hosting and thankful for, at least from me for also allowing me to compete.

I will pin or submit Barney Green or Jim Jimson, although I prefer to pin Jim because of his disrespectful behaviour to everything I'm against people doing. Don't think me being kind is going to show I'm not a threat because you soon find out, I won't be overlooked and if you do, then you will lose the match. I know for me, defeating one of you isn't going to be easy, but I will do it because I will be the top wrestler of this match. Barney and especially Jim, prepare yourselves to be Iceinated by The Iceman. See you guys and you fans in the ring tomorrow night, making this a show to remember."

[Image: 0AdGdmY.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Konrad Raab's post:
CTN (10-04-2019), Noah Jackson (10-03-2019)