Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Thunder Knuckles looks sad.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-03-2019, 04:23 PM

Thunder Knuckles thinking to himself. Man, I didn’t know we could respond, so fuck it I'm going to as well. He grabs a cameraman and says, “go live.” before the camera gets turned on.

The camera is on now and you see Thunder Knuckles describing all the things he's wearing.

I’m wearing my “Get Madison Help” t-shirt, and ‘Rasslin gear on underneath. Just so everyone knows.

Did anyone else watch that promo? I know, I did. That booger hanging outta that poor old lady's nose as she rambled endlessly, but flowingly like an angel from above.

Jesus Christ! I can only imagine the things they're gonna say about this one. I shouldn’t have messed with her Alzheimer's disease. She's turning back the clock once again! Gimme a fucking break, hang on for as long as you can. Shtick be damned! Your gonna have to put up with this big dumb dumby dumberson, for a long, long time. Do you think it ends here?

Thunder Knuckles looks sad for Shock-value Word-salad.

Tired ol bag, anyway.

Thunder Knuckles going into a perfect salesperson diatribe. With a pitch so heavenly, when you hear it, it flows through your ears like the river eternal.

Be sure to tune in for the same ol’ song and dance from your NEW Federweight Champion Thunder Knuckles, October ninth as he does battle with Force Gape.

Thunder Knuckles thinks the camera is off

Cunt.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post