Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A short introduction to my crayzee world
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-01-2019, 11:34 AM

"Hi my name is Melanie Crayzee Childs, and I am of course a member of The Misfits organization. They help pay my wages so I don't really need to grumble or anything. I get paid pretty well too."

"Anyway while my boss and Kris decide to be the silent types, that's a typical male for you, aren't I right ladies? I have decided to let you all in and see a short piece about me."

"My boss did tell me I was to save speaking about my past until my actual matches, something about back stories, and blah, blah like that. I don't fucking care but like I said before I am part of the Misfit's organization and I have to do what they pay me to do.. so be it."

"Anyway before I came to America, I ordered in my contract, that I was to have my very own 'office' in the Misfit Gymnasium that we have to train at everyday when we aren't on tour with the XWF. It was also to have it's very own door leading to the outside where I can have 'anyone' come and go at my personal expense."

"Mr Jerk, really wanted me, so he agreed to my stipulation and well when I arrived in Miami, Florida and attended my first day at the 'Misfit's Gymnasium' there it was, my very own office. I strictly made a rule that everyone had to abide by. No one and I mean NO ONE was allowed to enter my office unless I 'invited' them in, and I must say, they've stucked to that demand like the good little people they are."

"So here we are in my office but only a little part of it. That's right I've had it renovated by having smaller rooms. I won't show all the others as you'll see them in my promos... maybe."

"Anyway here's a room I like to call my target room. But I've redecorated 3 quarters of it so I can look at pictures of my idol and be inspired by her. She's doing great stuff at the moment, so shout out to Vita Valenteen. Hi Vita. You go girl."

"Now where was I? Oh yes have a look."

Down the left hand side wall were photos of:

[Image: OBe1olL.jpg]

And down the right hand side wall were the same photos:

And along the back wall were the same photos:

[Image: OBe1olL.jpg][Image: OBe1olL.jpg][Image: OBe1olL.jpg][Image: OBe1olL.jpg]

But there was nothing on the front wall.

"Like I said this is my target room. The front wall will be photos of my opponents who I will be taking on, on Savage and at PPVs. I get to study them close up. So yeah that's my advantage."

"So that's a little about me, you'll learn a lot more in the coming weeks but for now, but for now it's been a bit too much, but not too little and it has not been too late.... BYE BYE...."

[Image: misfits.png]

'How crazy can someone be?
When crazy is just
Another form of emotion.'

MISFIT #2:

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Melanie Crayzee Childs's post:
(10-01-2019), drezdin5788 (10-01-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-01-2019)