Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck this, now we have a problem
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-30-2019, 05:18 PM

Shane is seen watching a replay of Relentless Day 3 in a dimly lit room.

"And here is where things really started to get good during the main event..."

Quote:MAIN slides into the ring where he reaches a vertical base before running his thumb across his throat garnering a massive ovation from the crowd… WAIT! What's this???

The X-Tron lights up pure white and the arena lights begin to dim as this music begins to pierce the ears of all in attendance!

CHRIS PAGE (on commentary)- “Let the bullshit begin.”

After several more seconds... Main, out of the corner of his eye, sees someone or something gliding down the ramp! Robert quickly rises up and turns his attention to someone in a deep azure blue wizard's robe and hood!

The uninvited wizard slowly ascends to the ring apron and, face still shrouded in darkness, holds its arms out to its sides as if to invite or provoke any reaction out of ROBERT MAIN while still waiting on the ring apron and not actually in the ring yet. Knowing just what's on the line tonight and knowing damn well this visitor isn't there to HELP him, MAIN wastes no time in charging but the cloaked wizard drops down to ringside just a split second before MAIN's forearm would have struck... and MAIN ends up connecting with a cloud of blue dust and smoke!?!?

CHRIS PAGE- “This is absolutely ridiculous!”

Whatever that substance is that remained in the air when the visitor dropped down causes MAIN to back up while flailing his arms and waving his hands in front of his face as if a swarm of wasps were attacking him. He starts to cough and sneeze as he drops down to the canvas and the visitor finally enters the ring very slowly. The blue substance is clinging to his face and mixing with the blood that's still oozing from his earlier head wound.

The visitor stands in the center of the ring, reaches up, places a hand onto its own hood and finally......................... pulls back the hood to reveal.............................

SHANE !

He rips his cloak from his body and casts it wayside, grabbing MAIN by the hair and pulling him up to say right to his face...

"Heil Satan, you piece of shit..." followed by a HARD kick to Main's nuts!

CHRIS PAGE- “What in the blue hell is this jackass doing here?!?! He’s the reason this company has been dragged in the dirt!”

Just then, the fans start to roar! SHANE was expecting that crowd reaction - not for himself, but rather for who he calculated would soon follow his unwelcome arrival!

JAMES RAVEN, followed by DREW ARCHYLE!

CHRIS PAGE- “I never thought I’d be happy to see DREW and RAVEN! Get the hell outta here!”

's initial reaction of a sickening smile creeping up the right side of his face quickly shifts to one of "shock and fear" the moment RAVEN enters the ring! SHANE drops to his knees and puts one hand up in front of him, begging RAVEN to spare him but RAVEN wastes no time closing in on FWOOOSSSHHHHZZZtzZtzZztZztzztztZZtZztztZzTsssssss!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! SHANE leapt backward just as RAVEN charged straight into the after effect of SHANE's other hand emerging from behind his back with some sort of flare gun burst!

RAVEN topples over as the momentary trail of flames and smoke rise high into the air from his face!

CHRIS PAGE- “And they wonder why people walk away, you’re looking at it right now on firm display!

DREW ARCHYLE can't believe what has already happened in the couple of extra seconds it took him to slide into the ring and before DREW can even decide whether to check on RAVEN or charge SHANE, it looks like presses a small button on the handle of his mini flare gun and then: "I give up! Catch!"

He underhand tosses the flare gun to DREW, who instinctively catches the gun as SHANE barrel rolls to safety...

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!! What the hell!!!!! The damn flare gun exploded!!!! The fans can't believe what they're seeing as DREW is sent tumbling backwards from the burst and through the ropes to the outside.

Meanwhile, JAMES RAVEN is being pulled outside by EMTs and tended to.

CHRIS PAGE- “ and a flare gun has taken out RAVEN and ARCHYLE leaving MAIN to fend for himself as it’s just a matter of time before SOLDIER recovers.”

SHANE steps to the center of the ring and holds out his hands, chin held high as the reign of boos shower him and send surges of excitement through his wretched body.

Yessss! GIVE IT TO ME! Pay the toll to those who feed off of your misery and hate! HAHAHAHA!!!!

SHANE turns his attention back over to ROBERT MAIN who is slumped in the corner and wiping the blood and blue dust off of his face and out of his eyes. SHANE reaches around to the side of his belt and pulls a long hunter's knife from a sheath. He holds the blade up and looks at himself in the reflection with an absolutely hideous smirk before looking back toward MAIN.

Time for this to end...

Shane pauses the footage and turns to the camera, saying, "And the next step after this point was meant to be my blade running along that incompetent piece of shit Robert Main's throat, finally giving him that ear to ear grin he's so desperately struggled to find throughout his life as a drunken failure who constantly seeks the easy roads and free passes. HE WAS FINALLY GOING TO BE FREE!" Shane exclaimed to the heavens!

"But then, SOMEONE royally fucked up," he says as he unpauses the footage...

Quote:SHANE takes a step toward MAIN as the crowd suddenly starts a massive “CCP! CCP! CCP! CCP!” chant.

CHRIS PAGE- “And I’ve seen about enough of this happy horse shit.”

The sound of headsets fumbling can be heard as SHANE walks closer towards the downed MAIN. The Miami crowd erupts as CHRIS PAGE gets up from the announcers table where he is shown walking around the table while removing his sport coat where he lays it in a neutral corner before sliding into the ring where he’s to a vertical base behind SHANE !

takes notice of the ovation and is shown spinning around where he walks right into a SPINBUSTER slam by CHRIS PAGE that blows the roof off the building as SHANE's knife goes flying into the crowd! PAGE pops back up to his feet where he crotch chops SHANE as rolls over to his chest and pushes himself up off the mat only to eat a boot to the midsection that doubles him over for CHRIS PAGE to drive him down into the mat with a thunderous PAGE PLANT!

The ovation from the crowd breaks out into a thunderous chant of “CCP! CCP! CCP!” as we see PAGE walk towards the neutral corner that houses his sport coat where he reaches down picking it up and goes into the inner pocket of the coat and pulls out a pair of silver HANDCUFFS! PAGE holds the cuffs up for all to see garnering a louder ovation from the crowd before he walks towards a downed SHANE and rolls him towards the ropes, he rolls SHANE out of the ring causing him to drop down to the floor followed by PAGE who picks SHANE up and proceeds to HANDCUFF him to the bottom rope!

The crowd roars and to add insult to injury PAGE decks with a straight right hand before spitting in his face!

Shane pauses the footage while his eyes shoot daggers through the frozen image of Chris Page's face on the screen. "You really, really," Shane began in a very low, eerily monotone manner, "should have known to keep your distance when you saw me in that ring, Page." Eyes ablaze, still locked hard on the image of Page on the screen, "You should have known that your mere existence in this federation was simply due to me allowing you to fall off my radar and dismiss you as any semblance of concern to my comings and goings." Turning his head away from that still image of CCP and glaring into the camera now, Shane raises his voice just a bit as, "You should have known to keep that headset on and keep yourself planted at that table, doing the one and only thing you can still do at this advanced stage of your lamentable, decomposing career—bitch and moan about everything you see happening before you."

Shane's eyelids slowly fall shut as he leans back in his seat and presses his fingers against his temples, massaging the pain of this new revelation away as best he can. "Instead..... you put...... your hands......" Eyes shooting back open as he screams at the top of his lungs! "on ME!!! ....ME??? ME???" He stands up and kicks the monitor, his boot connecting right on the lips of the stilled image of CCP before the screen shatters!

"And then! You have the NERVE to call my name in your piece of shit post-show promo on top of this?" Shane is far more pissed off than he usually lets be shown as he continues to yell, "YOU THINK I'M THE ONE? I'M THE ONE TO FUCK? I'M THE ONE TO CALL YOUR BITCH AT THE END OF THAT PROMO???"

"Well you just ask ANYONE, boy! I have no problem playing the BITCH but it's the one that clamps down and rips your miserable throat out just as you were allowing yourself to think you were giving the commands! You want to play games with ME? You want to fuck ME? Well I can tell you right now, CCP, I've got no problem playing with you and fucking you ten times over but it's not going to be by the rules you're used to. I've already taken from you in the past, in more ways than one, but now we're going to enter a stage on which the world will see you finally drop to your knees and BEG ME to take all you have left and release you from this dream you once thought was your own. I will own your mind, body and soul in every conceivable way!"

"You think you're going to have Unknown Soldier or Robert Main to worry about?"

"You think you're going to be allowed to exist as a Universal Champion, already making laughable challenges to Soldier as if he couldn't rape the living fuck out of you in his SLEEP?"

"You think you're going to gain something from luring Peter Gilmour into a match and that will somehow turn your life back on track to the ascent?!? AS IF YOU CAN EVEN DEFEAT HIM???"

Shane suddenly becomes calm and reserved again, slowing down his breathing and allowing his reddened face to start returning to its normal shade. "The problem with your aspirations and wishes, dear boy," hisses Shane as he raises his arm into the view of the camera and we see the handcuffs CCP used still danging from his wrist, "is that you just gave me the lock and key to SHUT YOU DOWN FOR GOOD!"

And just as Shane was bringing something else into view with his other hand, the camera cuts out.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Azrael Erebus (09-30-2019), Corey Smith (09-30-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-30-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-30-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-30-2019)