Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 07:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
What a Clever Disguise You Wear, How Much of Your Soul Did it Cost, Father? (RP 8)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-09-2013, 08:22 PM

Act 10: We're All a Little bit Lost

The camera's picture is grainy as it illuminates a scene that can't be made out. Two figures sit in the corner of the camera's view, almost blending in to the broken background. Whatever, it's not like the background's important anyway, right?

"So, John Austin's ready to make himself into a true player, huh? He's all set to change himself, to bring about a NEW person? Are all of these questions hypothetical and completely circumstantial? Probably to all of the above.

John Austin, a man so enthralled with being the center of attention. He's so assured that he belongs at the top, despite the fact that remains of him not being interesting enough to make it out of the mediocre middle.

So, how does he do it?

He brings in people who are hopefully more interesting than he is, and makes ominous statements about them! As if I didn't sleep enough, he's here to cure me of my insomnia with his special brand of allure less material. How many times have you pulled the same 'poison' card, Mr. Austin?

I lost track at seven million, three hundred twelve thousand, five hundred eighty-four.

Yeah, I'm so patient that I counted every single fucking time you called either Punk, I, or both of us 'poison.'

Allow me to explain every single reason that your little 'Family' won't last a month, shall I?

Reason one, you guys just aren't interesting enough. You know that for a stable to run properly, someone has to stir the pot to get people to care, something you lack the ability to do. If you're supposed to be the leader, the mentor for these poor lost souls, I feel bad for them. How many of them stay awake during your gospel? I'm nodding off just thinking about it.

The second reason is that your brand of brainwashing is only hurting these people! If all they know is your teachings, then they're going to be just as mediocre as you are. It'll be an army of John Austins, and that is the most terrifying thing I have ever thought of in my entire life. Damn Austin, you scary!

Lastly, and most importantly, you're a phony! A sham! A ruse! What do you have in you? All I've seen is a bunch of rambling that Punk's old 'SAME OLD SHIT' rant would be more fittingly suited to describing. Nothing at all that makes me see you as anything more than a failure. Allow me to repeat myself.

You.

Have.

Failed!

Just like this little disguise you put on to masquerade as a man with a reason. A greater message to your 'madness'.

Fitting, as you're the prime candidate for this program.

Mediocre.

Keep hiding behind the façade, you worthless little shit.

Because just like all of the other preachers and prophets, you're a lying panderer and hypocrite."

Katrina's voice joins in with Luca's as they begin to sing something at the camera, a direct message to Austin maybe?

"At the end of the day...

They don't mean what they say...

They don't say what they mean...

They don't ever come clean!

And the answer...

Is it's all a façade!

Man is not one but two, he is evil and good!

And he walks the fine line, we'd all cross if we could!

It's a nightmare, we can never discard...

So we stay on our guard...

Though we love the façade...

What's behind the façade?

Look behind...

The façade!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-10-2013), John Austin (06-10-2013)