Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
The Hero Arrives RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-19-2019, 09:47 PM

Somebody call for a hero? You are looking at one. Not the smartest man alive but I got something that most people don't have. That's pure guts and instinct. Might as well throw my hat into this battle like my names Katniss Everdeen.

The last time I competed in a match like this back in 2012, I walked out World Champion. The XWF needs a hero right now. I may be a mess physically but I will give everything I got in my body to ensure total victory.

I just had to enter this and remember you caused this, Tyler Cross. I ain't even worried about victory because I got this in the bag. You wanted to attack me and cause me to lose my shot at a title over something that happened back in 2017.

Remember, I was the only guy who had the balls left in the roster to stand up to The Kings. I got one question, "Who really held the team back? You or me?" I think it was you because I have the skills and actually stuck around after that loss. You faded into obscurity. I won't be taking crap from some loud-mouthed whiny little bitch. That's all you are. Nothing more. Nothing less. Did I strike a nerve?

I got plenty of friends if you wanna make this even more personal. We can go all night. I was born on the 19th of February 1984. I will face you head-on and destroy you like you were a lemon meringue pie. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. What can I say about you? You couldn't even hold my jock back then. What makes you think you got a shot at winning this?

Now, let's move onto Finn Kuhn. That german femboy couldn't even handle a catman like me. Last time we fought, I beat your ass like Hitler beat le jews. We already know how this is gonna turn out. Kuhn going over the top rope first followed by Tyler Cross.

The Wretched Nobody. Interesting name. Just a sad sack of nothingness. Once that bell rings, I will take you out very quickly that you will think we were on a date. Now let's move onto Jim Jimson. Talk about a bland name that just rolls off the tongue like nothing. At least my name stands out. When you hear my name, You know business is about to pick up.

Isabella Ravenwolf. You think you can intimidate me with your witch ways. You are looking at a man who casts his own spells as well except for the good of humanity. I am the type you don't want to deal with because I got no problem going over the line.

I am getting the rust off me. Try fighting for as long and as hard as I have. Wins didn't exactly come easy for me. I had to keep fighting and surviving. I am a household name of the XWF for better or worse. The one guy they couldn't get rid of. On the wrong side of 35 but been here almost 11 years off and on. You try running the gauntlet as I have.

I am not losing this battle. This is is my moment. My legacy on display for everyone to see. Pure Boston born and bred. The music blaring through my ears as I get ready to hit the gym and train for this fight.

Its time the world saw Barney Green win a battle and challenge for a belt in 2019. Been 7 long years since I have held gold. Once I win this, I am claiming the TV Title. Thaddeus Duke is somebody that I want to destroy next and it will be absolutely glorious.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
(09-20-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-20-2019), Atticus Gold (09-20-2019), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019)