Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
First Step to Becoming Legendary
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-18-2019, 10:12 AM

“At Relentless, Vita Valenteen cashes in her 24/7 briefcase for a shot at the Anarchy Championship.”

A clip plays of VV hitting a heavy bag with various combos that include both punches and kicks.

“This is it, this is her chance to break through the glass ceiling and ascend to the upper elechon of the XWF.”

Another clip, this time of her doing various weight training exercises..

”She must be prepared.”

This time she's covered in sweat and yelling out with each pull up.

“Because the road ahead will not be easy.”

She takes a nasty kick to the head that drops her to the mat. She looks up to her sparring partner with anger in her eyes before jumping to her feet to continue on.

”Even on the brink of exhaustion, she knows that she can’t falter. She must somehow find the strength to overcome her physical limits and continue to push forward.”

Another clip of her fighting her way back into the sparring match.

”This isn’t the time to quit, to be weak, to succumb to self doubt. This IS the time to push forward no matter the cost, no matter the pain, no matter the odds.”

Another clip of her locking in the Rings of Saturn.

”She must have confidence, for she knows that she is considered the underdog, but when it’s over and the dust settles, she will prove what she has known all along, that she has the talent and the skills to become…”

A final clip of her sparring partner in agony as he taps out.

”Legendary.”

”When I first entered the XWF, I was a bright eyed 16 year old livin’ the dream. I won my first championship in just over a month. Within my first six months I was a two time tag champion and had added the Xtreme title to my accomplishments. I would go on to hold that championship for 82 days, both earning myself a 24/7 briefcase, and ending my run as the 6th longest reigning Xtreme champion in XWF history.”

"I was poised for greatness early on into my career."

“Enter Sarah Grey-Lacklan.”

“Watching Sarah drive into the XWF with the boss and Roxy by her side and immediately steal all of the attention for herself was frustrating. I continued to do my thing, and I was shocked to see this entitled bitch win over the fans shortly after her debut."

"Before Sarah came along, I was considered the next big thing in the XWF, but after Sarah came in and won the KOTR, Vita Valenteen wasn’t even an afterthought! I had been forgotten, and yeah… It took a toll on me. I became unfocused, depressed… Angry at myself for allowing this all to happen, and I allowed my work in the ring to suffer on account if it, but what could I do? I felt helpless..."

"Then I watched Sarah defeat Noah Jackson to become the inaugural Anarchy Champion, and by that point the fans were eating her up…"

"Frustrated wasn’t the Goddamn word for it anymore! That's when I realized that I was angry at the wrong person! This wasn't my fault, it was HERS and the FANS! They had abandoned me for that cunt! For the past year I had done everything right! I played by the rules and I put in the work to climb to the top. I fought hard. I tried my best, but it didn’t matter! The fans didn’t care, management didn’t care, and after she beat me with a handful of tights, proving once and for all how big of an underhanded hypacritical bitch she really was, I realized something, I realized that SOMETHING had to change!"

"So I took all of that anger and frustration and I brought the fight straight to Sarah. I brought it to her like she had never seen before in the XWF, and when her face collided with unforgiving steel I could feel the change in the air. Her time as the face of Anarchy would soon come to an end, and that end comes at Relentless!"

"Now I do want to be clear on one thing. I'm not trying to claim that Sarah isn't talented. Just in the XWF she has only ever lost one match and it was a triple threat where her only fault was not staying on top of the match, and allowing Robbie Bourbon to pin that has been Barney Green. In singles competition however, she's undefeated. So, how can I possibly step up to dethrone such an impressive opponent?"

I won't lie, I don't expect it to be easy. Going into this match everyone expects Sarah to win. On paper, looking at pure stats, there's no doubt that she's the favorite, but there's one thing working to my advantage in this match. I'm not Sarah's only title match over the weekend. Sarah's good, but is she good enough to overcome me when her focus isn't a hundred percent on me, or retaining the Anarchy championship? It's impossible for her to properly prepare for me, because The 5'2 Mafia worked hard to earn this title shot, and they can't afford to sleep on the Arm Collectors like Apex did last Savage. I'm sure that she doesn't want to let Kenzi down after all of the hard work they put in to earn that opportunity. Me on the other hand, I'm totally focused on one singular goal, and that's defeating Sarah Lacklan and capturing the Anarchy championship!"

"And don't worry Sarah, I assure you I'll wear my big girl panties Friday night, but you may want to bring a spare pull up just in case, because I promise you, I'm walking out of Relentless with the Anarchy championship by ANY means necessary!

VV lifts her hand up revealing a pink Louisville Slugger baseball bat. She rest it on her shoulder with a devilish smile.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-27-2019), Azrael Erebus (09-27-2019), Corey Smith (09-26-2019), Noah Jackson (09-19-2019), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-21-2019)