Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 05-25-2020, 08:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » Β  » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Board 2019
CAPTAIN HOOK
Carver's Sheath Offline
Nothing

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-17-2019 05:48 PM

I'm CAPTAIN HOOK and you're dog gone right I can speak English you racist piece of crap! What? Just because I'm a Shiba Inu I was supposed to come speaking Japanese? Hell naw beeyatch! KICK DEM BEATS!!!!!

🎢🎡🎡🎢🎡🎡🎢🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎢🎡🎡🎢🎢

Now I'ma break it down and tell a story, about a puppers in the wrong territory...

Humping and yelping when he sees something that's sweet, he made a right turn down the wrong street...

His name was but you're not allowed to know, but hey at least one thing that's safe to say is he snorts blow...

This lil' humpin' freakazoid he was an ugly poodle, and you're about to find out how that bitch he lost his strudle....

(psycho death metal voice)
BE CAUSE I RAAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!! RROOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!

I SAID I RAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!

I BLOODY RAAAAAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIIMMMM!!!!! ROAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!

NIG GA I RAAAAAAAAPPEEEDDD HIIIIIIIIMMM!! ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!

(back to cute adorable voice)
Now I know just what it is that you're thinkin', what's the heck's that got ta do with how he's sprinklin'?

Well that my friend is really dog gone simple, I popped his stinkin' strudle like a pimple!

That's right you heard me bitch I did not stutter, it's like I gave his dick a Gilly Cutter...

I tossed that tattered cock aside like yesterday's ho, what's left behind was quite a slippery hole don'tcha know...

AND THEN I RAAAAAAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I RAPED RAPED RAAAAAAAAAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMM!!!!!!

CAP TAIN HOOK RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPEEED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMM!!!!!!

I IM-PREG-NATED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!

So now that pup he's got some thing in side him, his belly's starting not to look so damn slim...

That's right my super seed it went and started to sprout, and now there's only one thing that can pop the thing out...

His owners couldn't just accept his changes, they tried to off him at the shooting ranges...

But luckily he got away and fled down the street, and guess what happened take a guess just who did he meet?

A GAIN I RAAAAAPPPEEDDDD HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

TIMES 2 I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

OH FUCK I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAVED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

BE CAUSE I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that final thrust inside I knocked out the baby, yes I'm a daddy what a glor-i-ous day today be...

I fucked that little poodle boy so hard where his dick was, I straight turned him into my baby's momma that's right cuz...

What happened next not even Nostradamus could see, it's something so damn terrible it fills me with glee...

The little baby didn't even make it a day, be cause there's just one last thing that I've got to re-lay...

I FUCKIN AAAAAAAAATE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT I AAAAAAAAATE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

LIKE CRONUS I AAAAAAAAAAATE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

MY KID I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's that mean for Captain Hook and poodle the trans? I guess we'll never know because here comes those damn vans...

The monsters burst on to the scene with nets and a rifle, this rappin' Captain you know damn well they just can't stifle...

AND SO THEY SHOOOOOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY FOOKIN' SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end.
Find
Edit Hate Post Like Post Reply Quote
[-] The following 8 users Like Carver's Sheath's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (09-22-2019), Azrael Erebus (09-18-2019), Barney Green (09-19-2019), ENGINEER.EXE (09-17-2019), Isabella Ravenwolf (09-17-2019), Theo Pryce (09-17-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-17-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-17-2019)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)