Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Dyson Presents: HOT TOPICS!
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-16-2019, 05:21 PM

Greetings proles, and welcome to my new web series HOT TOPICS. In an effort to inject some life into this anemic bitch, each week (give or take my level of motivation/strung-outedness) I'm going to present a new topic of discussion for the entire XWF roster. It could be political. Or it could be XWF-centric. Either way, it's me so you know it's gonna piss a fuck ton of people off. But who knows, we might even find out which of your favorite wrestlers are closet racists!

Oh, and did I mention it was gonna be random selection?

Madison saunters over to a bingo ball dispenser which is currently being manned by a study young twenty something in a g-string. Madison takes a moment to splay her fingers over his abs before licking his ear and whispering for him to stop the cage. He does so, and Madison withdraws a ball and reads it.

HA! This is a good one. Tell us who is your favorite and least favorite minority! Jesus, it's like I WROTE this category. She winks. Naturally, I'll start, and it's not gonna be some pussy answers either so buckle in.

My FAVORITE minority isssss.....

[Image: giphy.gif]

CENSOR THAT YOU FUCKERS! But yeah, I actually LOVE homos! I mean I wouldn't have like half of my bangin' wardrobe if it wasn't for the gays. And frankly, they're just as racist as us non-homo's and cattier about it to boot! Seriously, have you ever seen Grindr?!

As for my LEAST favorite minority...drum roll please......

[Image: 140717084253-pkg-ripley-japan-inspiratio...ry-top.jpg]

....ORIENTALS! Ha, surprised you didn't I? And don't even start with the "they're not a minority" crap you sperg lord pedants! We're talking America-only. IE. the only country that matters.

But it's true! I especially hate asian men! Tiny dicked beta cuck shitheads who are thankfully taking themselves right out of the gene pool because most of them would rather fuck a questionably aged girl on a pillow than a real chick. I mean, part of me doesn't blame them....oriental bitches be bony and awkward as fuck. And don't even get me started on anime and k-pop, two cultural cesspits of pederasty and safe, remote sexual expectations. As far as I'm concerned Japan's birthrate cannot get low enough.

So what are your stupid opinions assholes? Bonus points for the most clever way of getting around the filter!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Madison Dyson's post!
Centurion (09-16-2019)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-16-2019, 05:35 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

"I'd like to say that while Dyson does have doens't have beef with Fergerts and
hates Borientals with tiny lower part of the asian male, I don't have any issues with that. Hell, some Fergerts tried to blow me for a twenty in the street, did i follow through with it...

Nah, homie don't play that shii---

Dyson, for as long you been in America, ever thought about taking a trip to San Fran? I mean, you'd fit right in there like the biotch you be. Also, at least Borientals females can give some good a--- happy en---"
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-16-2019, 05:38 PM

(09-16-2019, 05:35 PM)Tommy Wish Said: [Image: giphy.gif]

"I'd like to say that while Dyson does have doens't have beef with Fergerts and
hates Borientals with tiny lower part of the asian male, I don't have any issues with that. Hell, some Fergerts tried to blow me for a twenty in the street, did i follow through with it...

Nah, homie don't play that shii---

Dyson, for as long you been in America, ever thought about taking a trip to San Fran? I mean, you'd fit right in there like the biotch you be. Also, at least Borientals females can give some good a--- happy en---"

I'm sorry, you seem to have gotten lost on the way to your group home.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
Azrael Erebus (09-16-2019)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-16-2019, 05:43 PM

Not really my dyke friend, I just wanted to put my two cent in. I mean, this show wouldn't be relevant without an outsider perspective ya know?

But what do I, T, know about what's relevant in the mind of a dyke like you, boo?

I guess not a damn thing, and that is why.....i'm thinkin bout chu, hard.

I REFUSE TO GO TO A GROUP HOME, DYKE!
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

09-16-2019, 07:19 PM

(09-16-2019, 05:43 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Not really my dyke friend, I just wanted to put my two cent in. I mean, this show wouldn't be relevant without an outsider perspective ya know?

But what do I, T, know about what's relevant in the mind of a dyke like you, boo?

I guess not a damn thing, and that is why.....i'm thinkin bout chu, hard.

I REFUSE TO GO TO A GROUP HOME, DYKE!

Hmmmm.....yessss.....clever. Madison gags.

Tell ya what Tommy, you got such a problem with me? Why don't you bring it to the Bahamas and FITE me! I've already agreed to put the Federweight on the line. I'll even include a helpful visual aid because something tells me you need that sorta thing.

[Image: red-arrow-pointing-the-bahamas-islands-o...HEDMMB.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post