Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions don't cut checks
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-16-2019, 10:17 AM

A garage. Bright florescent lights fire on almost blinding the camera for a second. We see Thunder Knuckles walking in wearing greasy cover alls. He walks to something under a large dust cover before he speaks.
As you all know, last night I announced my involvement in the Man Overboard Battle Royale. Shortly after that promo video was uploaded, I realized that I could add a few stacks of xbux to my payday at Relentless by entering the race across the Everglades. So I have stayed up all night fine tuning my machine for this race, and no, I'm not ready to reveal my sweet ride yet.
The purpose of this video is to document what may well be my first championship win in the XWF. When I first decided to join this company, I didnt have much use for title belts. I don't care about fame or glory, I just want those sweet sweet xbux. That was until I realized that I can earn a large bonus for winning and defendnig a championsnip belt.
As luck wouid have it, while I was out buying parts for my sweet ride, I happened upon our Heavy Metalweight champin and I realized that this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Thunder Knuckles pulls the dust cover off to reveal Jim Jimson tied to a chair.
I figure I can not only win a title, but also eliminate the competition for Relentless.
Thunder Knuckles kicks the chair over and places his boot on Jim Jimson's chest.
Count it ref!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

09-16-2019, 04:09 PM

Opinions don't cut checks
A garage. Bright florescent lights fire on almost blinding the camera for a second. We see Thunder Knuckles walking in wearing greasy cover alls. He walks to something under a large dust cover before he speaks.
As you all know, last night I announced my involvement in the Man Overboard Battle Royale. Shortly after that promo video was uploaded, I realized that I could add a few stacks of xbux to my payday at Relentless by entering the race across the Everglades. So I have stayed up all night fine tuning my machine for this race, and no, I'm not ready to reveal my sweet ride yet.
The purpose of this video is to document what may well be my first championship win in the XWF. When I first decided to join this company, I didnt have much use for title belts. I don't care about fame or glory, I just want those sweet sweet xbux. That was until I realized that I can earn a large bonus for winning and defendnig a champions
nip belt.
As luck wouid have it, while I was out buying parts for my sweet ride, I happened upon our Heavy Metalweight cham
pin and I realized that this was too good of an opportunity to pass up.
Thunder Knuckles pulls the dust
cover off to reveal Jim Jimson tied to a chair.
I figure I can not only win a title, but also eliminate the competition for Relentless.
Thunder Knuckles kicks the chair over and
places his boot on Jim Jimson's chest.
Count it ref!

Jim kicks out!
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-16-2019, 05:27 PM

Thunder Knuckles makes sure those ropes are tight for now and walks away.

See ya soon Jim
Hate Post Like Post