Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Board 2019
Man Overboard
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-15-2019, 02:47 PM

Thunder Knuckles is seen standing in his front yard. He is wearing ill fitting swimming trunks and standing next to a tiny kiddie pool. He has a giant green glob of what we can only assume is sunscreen on his nose. He’s also double fisting a couple of bottles of

[Image: 39x0td.jpg]

My name is Thunder Knuckles and this is my story. I’m here to get some xbux. I’m in need of a vape refill and those things are fuck, X20 each! Do any of you realize how hard it is to come by this mysterious xbux currency when you’re not an employee of the only company in the world that accepts this shit? It man, just . I can’t understand why the Xshop even exist when they only accept currency that they created and distribute among themselves.

You know what though?

Kickin ass for a livin sure beats workin’ factory jobs.

So I’m entering my name into the Man Overboard Battle Royale and I’m gonna earn some xbux by beaten some ass. So expect to see me in Miami and ya best have my xbux waitin on me.

Also that Lux guy still owes me +56 from the other day.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(09-15-2019), Atticus Gold (09-15-2019), B.O.B. D (09-18-2019), Corey Smith (09-15-2019), JimCaedus (12-27-2021), Theo Pryce (09-20-2019), Unknown Soldier (09-15-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-19-2019)