Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 08:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to you Mercury and a quick message to Noah
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-14-2019, 03:16 PM

Brighton Beach
Coney Island
New York

Moments after Saving the life of Anarchy roster member Mercury, Mastermind is swamped by reporters.

"Woah, woah, slow down. First of all sorry you had to see me running along the shore line like that. I'm a bit old for that amount of running but because I saw someone in need I needed to break out what Kiwis would often do... be the hero.... or at least attempt to help.... so I managed to pull Mercury from the water and help bring him back to life.

"Now it was unfortunate that there was a referee on hand to make what seem like a tragic situation into a match, and for me to win it. Okay I'll take that as a win, but in all fairness I'm glad Mercury is okay. I hope he can continue on from this and come back a better person and wrestler."

Mastermind moves out of the media scrum, but not before one of his 'aides' hands him something, and his 'aide' whispers in his ears. Mastermind turns back around to the reporters.

"Excuse me I hope no one takes this as an insult, but this is for my fans as usual."

Mastermind opens what looks to be a t-shirt and the media go crazy filming this.

[Image: 1144071613%20Front.jpg]

"Apparently, Mercury can find a copy of his in his bag, and he is currently on the way to the hospital for a final check up. I shall see you all at Saturday Night Savage where no doubt Noah Jackson will be out for revenge with what I said in my latest promo.

"I want to use this opportunity to apologize to Noah for over stepping professional boundaries, and hopefully he can move on. I don't dislike the cunt. He's grown on me. I just failed to recognize the lines of respect and like I said I overstepped. See you soon Noah, and I'm expecting one hell of a backlash which you have a right to do."

Mastermind walks off.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
(09-14-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-14-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-14-2019)