Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes it’s just that easy...
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-11-2019, 03:59 PM Wink  Sometimes it’s just that easy... -->

There I was sitting there in the middle of a monumental breakthrough, when all of a sudden it hits me. “Oh Shit!” I thought to myself as I sprang from my bed, sweat dripping down my brow. I quickly wipe it away and began to rummage through the nightstand next to the bed.

“Ok, seriously where is the melatonin?”

Tossing papers and other assorted objects aside. Like Link from The Legend of Zelda I hold the bottle up over my head.

*Daaannnnnnnaaannnaaaaa”

I quickly pop few in my mouth.

“Great, maybe I’ll be able to get some sleep after watching that horror show by the THUGS. Sure it wasn’t meant to be a Horror show, probably more like a Rom-Com, but obviously their writers missed the mark. After watching a shit show like that I’m going to need all of these and then some.” I smile and lay my head down on the pillow and slowly drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Later the next morning, there I sat in what seems to be a recording studio. I tap my fingers on the board in front of me and begin to bob my head. I look up as inspiration hits me, and I began to furiously scribble in a notepad. I then lean back in the chair and notice the camera.

“I woke up today in a good mood. It’s been a long time since that has happened. I don’t know what caused this but I can take a guess. I mean I had three matches in four days, and came out on top in two of them. Now all of a sudden Vin throws Noah and I a bone. I honestly forgot that the two of you existed. Tommy you haven’t been seen since you lost the X-Treme title, and John…. I seriously have no fucking clue you were still here. You remind me of the guy who gets laid off from a job, but still shows up in hopes that someone quits.”

“It’s really pathetic when you think about it. You’re edgy we don’t take no shit is a lost cause. You’re going to take a lot of shit coming on Thursday. I mean you guys are making your grand reappearance and they literally throw you to the wolves. At least when I came back they threw me a softball on Samuel. You guys on the other hand, get a pair of Sick Cunts, who in all reality should be heading to Relentless to get the Tag Team Titles, but we we’re screwed out of that.”

“And just how did I take that loss? Well it wasn’t good. It made me realize that no matter what I do, how many brass rings that are grabbed. No matter the hoops I jump through, how many people I destroy, there is no getting ahead. So I did what I had to do. The first person after that match got themselves a healing dose of the old me. That’s right. I have decided that action wasn’t just a one time thing… oh no… quite the contrary.”

“From now on when I feel things are being stacked against me, it will come back out and make a surprise appearance. And truth be told, it’s going to happen on Anarchy. I need to hone my skills with the needle again. Sure I got Ace on the first go, but I need to see if that muscle memory is still there, unfortunately you two have become my guinea pigs. Sorry I’m not sorry.”

I just shrug as a man walks into the studio. Nothing special about him, just your standard issues white guy. He sits down at the board and tosses some headphones on, and points to me to get into the booth.

“Nope. I haven’t done that in years.”

He just continues to point towards the booth, and I eventually relent. I shut the door behind me, and put on the headphones. The guy gives me a quick thumbs up and hits record. The music begins to flow into the headphones.

“Turn up the headphones,
There we go.

I came back to the XWF, I saw the recession,
Apex On Top, it was utterly depressin’,
Being Coddled by management, roster suppression,
Picking opponents at their own discretion,
The people they faced looks like a funeral procession,
Or just dead bodies, but I’m not stressin’
The fix was in, and now I’m not guessin’.
Facing White and Black, a colorless expression,
About to rid them of all their worldly possessions.
It’s a joke, and we know they are threatened.
It’s not going to make the beating any lessened,
Just two broke bitches about to learn their lesson.
We were robbed, and that can’t be questioned,
The fact your still around is Lane’s discretion,
It’s like he a huge Noah Fan, pure obsession,
I’m here now, to take out some vengeance.
So far it’s been one time you’ve been mentioned,
Because that’s all it takes, come on man it’s a method,
I know you didn’t ask for this, or get beckoned.
Just the facts and only one question,
Is it fate or was it just destined?
You’ll be down and out in three seconds,
By that Sick Cunt Noah, and a bonafide Legend.”

I quickly take off the headphones and step out of the booth. The guy gives me a thumbs up and I shrug. Then I walk out towards the door, but as soon as my hand hits the handle I turn back to the camera.

“Just like at Anarchy, sometimes it’s just that easy.”

I turn the handle and walk out into the neighborhood as the camera fades to black.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-11-2019), Noah Jackson (09-11-2019), Theo Pryce (09-11-2019)