Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 03:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Never Look Back
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

09-11-2019, 09:15 PM

Of course, People would come back looking for vengeance. Tyler Cross wants to run his mouth and attack me. He has signed his own death warrant with me. I am the most psychopathic wrestler the XWF has when it comes to violence.

Just because I got older doesn't mean I have forgotten how to be a blood spilling machine. He wants me in a match. It's far from over. Cost me the match. My opportunity at facing Tony Santos for the Hart Title. Now I march onto New York to face Mini Morbid in a hot dog eating contest. I have eaten my share of hot dogs and can out eat anybody in the XWF.

Let's address the fact that I was born and bred in Boston so I am marching into this at a disadvantage because I am pretty much anti-New York when it comes to sports. The Rangers, The Mets, The Islanders, The Yankees, The Jets, The Bills, The Sabres and the rest of your teams all suck. Especially when it comes to hockey. The Bruins are the best team in the league. Not a Red Sox fan because everyone knows that the Kansas City Royals are the best team in baseball.

I don't give a damn about the New York sports fanbases and they can boo the hell out of me. You got a man going around imitating a friend of mine. Mini Morbid. How original. I am somebody you can't do that to. There have been many attempts in the past to try to duplicate me but you cannot duplicate somebody as unique as me. I am that guy that broke down barriers of being the first openly bisexual wrestler.

Throwing haymakers and that trademark liver shot. Many sleepless nights as I had to get from town to town. Wrestling for just gas money back in my olden days. Living off peanut butter sandwiches and finding a way to survive. Sleeping in your car because it's cheaper.

Don't even think of trying to out-eat me. I have eaten my share of weiners and I still love them. "Victory Forever!" as a certain friend of mine would say back in the day. That guy was so hardcore he would cut your dick off. Nothing but respect for him. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

You wanna throw down with me, Mini Morbid? Call me Bobby Flay because I will be not only out-eating you but outmaneuvering you with my skills. You can't even touch me in the ring. Luckily for you, We get to sit down at a table and eat. Just don't irritate me because I might be tempted to throw you through the table and not feel guilty about it.

So fuck you, Mini Morbid. You are just a walking parody of a good friend of mine and I will end you. This hot dog challenge will be unlucky....for.....you......

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Barney Green's post:
(09-12-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-12-2019), Atticus Gold (09-12-2019), B.O.B. D (09-12-2019), Michael McBride (09-11-2019)