Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Aftermath
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-06-2019, 06:59 AM

We fade in from black to open the scene and are greeted by an abandoned manor. The type of manor that looks like it was once inhabited by some rich old man who lived alone and then died leaving it to no one so it could be cared for.

[Image: david-gilmour-house-1.jpg]

There are lights on and music coming from inside as our camera now shifts to the front door of the house.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

A young man in his early to mid-twenties stands in front of the door along with two other young men and one woman as the door opens.

Adam: FREDDIE!

The man who opens the door and the man that was standing outside embrace each other in a bro-like hug.

Freddie: Dude! You guys fucking made it! Come on in there’s three kegs in the back and plenty of weed and food for the night.

Adam: Sweet! Let’s kick this party up a notch!

Freddie gives the other two men a bro-like hug as well and the young woman a kiss on the cheek as he closes the door behind them.

We are now inside the abandoned manor’s living room where the music is loud and some people are dancing while others are playing drinking games, smoking weed or making out.

Miguel: FUCK YEAH! Someone pass me three shots. It’s time to get down!

Miguel takes the three shots given to him and slams them back one after the other.

Amanda: Hey Miguel, here take a hit off this!

Amanda passes Miguel a blunt after taking a hit. He takes two himself before he passes it over to Joseph who’s sitting right next to him half passed out. The party continues on as the camera follows a couple down the steps and into the basement.

Will: Woah, check this shit out! Looks creepy as fuck down here but don’t worry baby, I got you.

Denise: It’s freezing down here. Let’s go back upstairs.

Will: Come on let’s just take a look around real quick.

Denise: I don’t like this. I have this weird feeling.

Will: Babe come on, it’s just for a minute or so. I wanna see what’s down here. You know they say the old man who used to live here went crazy, killed everyone that lived here and then himself.

Denise: Ok I’m out of here.

Will grabs Denise by the arm and pulls her toward him. He grabs her by the waist and begins kissing on her neck.

Denise: What are you doing?

Will: Just making you more comfortable. Relax baby. Let’s just go with the flow.

Will and Denise start to get hot and heavy as he runs his hands up and down her body. Grabbing her tits and ass as she softly moans.

Suddenly we hear the buzz of electricity and POP! The lightbulb bursts into pieces causing the basement to go completely dark causing Denise to scream.

Will: Shit! Hang on let me get my phone out.

Will takes his cellphone out of his pocket and turns the flash light on.

Will: Ok baby, we’re good now. Let’s get back upstairs ok? Denise?

Will uses his phone flashlight to look around but doesn’t see Denise anywhere.

Will: Denise? Denise come on. Didn’t you say you were freaking out? DENISE!

Will still doesn’t see or hear her. He then hears some scratching coming from the left corner of the basement.

Will: Alright, you wanna play this game? Let’s do it!

Will starts walking slowly toward the left corner where the noise is coming from.

Will: I’m gonna find you! That scratching is a dead giveaway baby.

He gets closer and closer to the corner when he hears a noise now coming from behind him. He quickly turns around and points his phone where the noise came from.

Will: Alright babe come on, this isn’t funny anymore.

Denise jumps out from behind Will and scares the shit out of him.

Denise: BOO!

Will: JESUS CHRIST!!

Denise: Ha ha ha! What happened to it’s no big deal?

Will: It’s not. Let’s go up and party.

As Denise and Will start heading upstairs, the door slams shut.

Denise: What the fuck? Who did that?

Will: Hang on babe, I got it.

Will tries pushing on the door and turning the door knob but it doesn’t open or budge. He tries slamming his shoulder into it to get it opened but nothing.

He then starts banging as hard as possible on the door.

Will: HEY! SOMEONE OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!

There’s no answer.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

Denise: Who said that?

Will: It came from down there.

Denise: But there was no one down there but us.

Will: Stay here, maybe it’s one of the guys fucking around.

He starts to walk back down to the basement to see where the voice came from. Denise looks on now appearing to be a bit scared.

Denise: Please hurry. I don’t want to be here anymore.

THUMP. CRACK. SNAP.

Denise: Will?

No answer

Denise: Will?

[Image: haunted-shutterstock-154757639-WEBONLY.jpg]

The last thing she sees before everything goes dark is a disfigured face at the bottom of the steps.

TO BE CONTINUED

AFTERMATH

Stitches, new scars and bruises and contusions in places you normally don’t get them. At XX I did exactly what I said I was going to do and that was to destroy Trent Gein and stake claim to the mantle of Butcher. Now I am the Butcher of the XWF and no one will ever be able to take that from me. Don’t get me wrong now, I’m not saying that fighting Trent was a cakewalk because he dished it out just as good as he took it. The history between us was on display for the world to see as we beat each other to death. In the end, after the blood continued to flow, the only one able to raise his hand in victory was me.

Sadly there is no time to celebrate because this Saturday night, Tristan and I take on Sarah Lacklan and Kenzi Grey. Let’s just get right to it shall we?

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the XWF! You’re new around here so allow us to be your welcoming committee. While most of the teams – well, the majority of them, have been put together by as you said “a dart board”, rest assured that is not the case with Tristan and I. While we haven’t been a tag team before, he and I know each other very well and that will be your undoing. You think that because you’re a great tag team partner and have had the luck of being partnered with people who have helped you be successful and victorious that you’re just going to walk all over everyone else? Your time in this tournament WILL come to an end when this match is over.

Now don’t get me wrong, I am by no means downplaying your success in the time you’ve been here. It’s very impressive indeed but you’re going to learn that in this business there are giant roadblocks you can’t get past. That roadblock? THE Tristan Slater and Famine of the Vile. Laugh if you want Sarah because I know you’re that type of person. Very brash and a bit too glib for your own good. And while you do that quite well, all that matters is what you can do in that ring when the time comes to shut up and fight. You’ve got skill that’s for damn sure. But skill isn’t going to be enough to stop what’s coming your way and I’d like to use that old line that I’ve seen people like you come and go but you? You’re different Sarah. You’re going to be one of the few that come into this business and goes on to greater things. So welcome to the XWF! Allow me to beat the shit out of you and your partner. After it’s over there will be milk and cookies for you both in the back. Catering does a good job here and there.

Now let’s talk about these “legends” you spoke of because I am one of them. Is that bragging? No, it’s fact. It’s not a title someone decided to give me just to be nice. It’s a title I earned because not only have I given everything to this business but I’ve survived battles that would make you piss your pants. You think that coming into this business, talking trash, winning some matches here and there and having a modicum amount of success in less than a year makes you better? No. It makes you good. But unless you’ve got what it takes to outmaneuver us you’re going to get stopped dead in your tracks. See, just because you and Kenzi do everything together doesn’t mean you’ve got an edge over us. I’ve seen teams like yours before and they all said the same thing until they were face to face with me and my partner. Then it was over.

Perfect example: Trent Gein and Killjoy. Two of the absolutely greatest performers in this business today. Both legends. Both bad asses. When I came to this company, Trent and Killjoy were just like you and Kenzi. They were a solid unit. Dominant. Powerful. But then one day, a guy named Famine of the Vile and his partner Scott Young came along and took them down. Not only did we take them down but we took them out. Not too long after that, they fell apart and went their separate ways. See where I’m going with that? Now maybe you and Kenzi won’t go your separate ways seeing as how you sleep, eat, drink, shit and bleed together but your hopes of being tag team champions will be nothing more than a dream. A dream Tristan and I will be living.

Tristan and I may have been tossed together last minute due to the fact that John Cable took his ball and went home, but rest assured that he and I are NOT kinda-sorta partners. We proved it when we faced Salt & Pepper. While that’s not much of an accomplishment due to the fact that they were a shit team to begin with and it’s nothing to brag about, it’s not about them. It was about us! We showed that we can work together and flow naturally when the job needs to get done. Because you see Sarah, while we may not be “married” or ice skating partners – whatever that means – we are able to get the job done. So while you and Kenzi are “more fluid” and more “connected” than everyone else in the company, you’re forgetting one thing. I don’t have a soul!

Sarah, I am the kind of man who doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else. I am the kind of man who will do whatever it takes to win. WHATEVER it takes! I don’t give a fuck if I have to toss you into an electrical fence, in front of a bus, off a building or off a bridge. I don’t give two shits about your well-being or life for that matter. You saw what I did to Trent at XX didn’t you? Do you think I won’t do the same to you? I’m still here. I’m still standing. Trent? He’s probably still laying in a hospital bed recovering from his injuries. Me? I’ve got my stitches, bandages and staples in place and I’m ready to fight. Pain killers? Getting into that ring to destroy you and Kenzi will be my pain killer. When Tristan and I are done with you, I want you to go back to the locker room and think about where you went wrong. You don’t see it yet, but you will.

So “Queen of Anarchy”, “thoroughbred”, “royalty”. Are you ready? You’re about to be taken down three notches so that you can learn your place. Courtesy of THE Tristan Slater and the NEW Butcher of XWF!

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Famine of the Vile's post:
(09-06-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-06-2019), Atticus Gold (09-06-2019), Chris Page (09-06-2019), James Raven (09-07-2019), The Wretched Nobody (09-06-2019), Theo Pryce (09-06-2019)