Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2013, 11:54 AM

*A vignette airs that opens with Eric Rex seated and Lacey Witasick on his knee. The matching, shaved hairstyle sickening most all who see it. She's singing and demonstrating accompanying hand motions.*

Lacey: The itsy, bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out. Up came the Sun and dried up all the rain. And the itsy, bitsy spider went up the spout again.

*As she finishes the song, Rex slowly turns his attention to the camera. A forced smile leaving his face.*

Rex: "Out of the mouth of babes."

*He rubs her back.*

Rex: A lot of people accuse me of being like a spider. They've said that all I've done since coming here is weave tangled webs. The problem I have with being likened to the spider in that particular song, is that, if that's what I am, there is no rain. The truth is that KnightMask, Wallace Witasick, Rick Jones, and, on Wednesday, Zayne Vyper are the real spiders. Weaving their lies...lying in wait thinking that they are the predators in the situation. I am the rain. I am the rain and there is no Sun. I am a dark and terrible storm and I blotted out that Sun. Thunder and lightening are my allies. Tell me. How does a spider stop a force of nature? It doesn't. The spider gets knocked down, swept away in the current. It struggles, but it drowns. When the Sun does reveal itself, it's too late. That spider withers and rots away. The spider's life is short. The rain...The storm is as old as the Earth itself. The storm is violent, but...

*Rex begins to rub Lacey's bald head.*

Rex:...it also nurtures.

*Lacey starts to cry.*

Rex: What's wrong, sweetheart?

Lacey: I...I...wuh wuh want my re...my real daddy.

*Rex gently cradles her head and rocks back and forth. Staring into the camera all the while.*

Rex (softly): Shh...shh...shh...The itsy bitsy spider...

[Image: bl012-2.gif?1355406809]

*Sal Valencia walks into a classroom with 50 men already seated inside. Each of them dressed in matching tan fatigues, black t-shirts with an 'A' over the left breast and 'ACADEMI' pritned across the back. The uniform is topped off by black combat boots.*

Sal: Hi. I'm Sal.

*BAM! He slams a folder onto a desk, crushing a spider that was headed his way.*

Sal: Sal Valencia: Attorney at Law. I'll be leading your orientation today. So, welcome to The Academi.

*Sal picks up a remote control and turns off the lights before activating a projector. A Power Point presentation is now glowing on the wall.*

Sal: You all should have received your orientation packets yesterday. Can anyone tell me what The Academi's number 1 priority is as of today?

Class: Protect Lacey Witasick!

Sal: Good job, class! You guys have been reading. How about Priority Number 2?

Class: Protect each other!

Sal: Indeed. What good are we to our clients if we're not united? We act as one. Without us, there is no Academi. Just remember, without Eric Rex and I, there are no checks. Even with that in mind, there may come a time for you to sacrifice yourself for Priority Number 3.

Class: Protect our clients!

Sal: Yes! Without the clients getting what they want, there's no money for us to pay you. Now, protection isn't a reactionary action as some would have you believe. For example, here's a video designed to show Eric Rex implementing Priority Number 1.

*The video shows Rex, with Lacey, walking through a park when they are accosted by a homeless looking man. The man is begging for change, and sticks his hand in Rex's pocket when he refuses. Rex grasps the man's wrist and brutally beats him down. Sal notices Rick Jones in the background of the video, barely visible on the footage, filming with a cell phone.*

Sal: Interesting...Anyway, this video shows what we're all about. This lowlife assaulted our President and, in so doing, threatened Lacey's safety. Priority Number 1, gentlemen?

Class: Protect Lacey Witasick!

Sal: Mr. Rex acted swift and decisively. He left an impression on that man, and I promise you he will never try it again. We expect no less from everyone in this room today. You were each hand-selected by Eric Rex, himself. You are vicious, cunning, and strong. You are warriors. Don't forget that out there on the battlefield. I believe it's time for lunch. Be sure to see my secretary, Candy, at some point today so you can pick up your gloves and baklavas. Be back in 30 minutes.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post