Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation: Sick Cunt's Cult.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2019, 05:27 PM

[The scene opens up to a little warehouse somewhere in bumblefuck America, and it opens to a shot of Sick Cunts merch all over the walls, tables, and even a Sick Cunts dolls hanging on the ceiling on the roofs. It was a sight to behold, then some middle aged mark donning a Sick Cunts shirt with his belly hanging out stands on a podium. Then the cult of Sick Cunts all rise to hear their leader.]

YelleBelly SC’ Leader: WE HURR TIDUR FERR OURR SACENERSS!

SC’s Cultist: YES MASSAER YELLEBELLY!

YelleBelly SC’ Leader: GERD WE UR HURR FOR On—on—ONE ding, and it it ittsss to cry at uer lossez for urr dear teamz!

SC’s Cultist: OEr NErooo… nert the fertage!

[Then an old janitor pulls out tv with a VCR on attached. He turns it on, and it was in static, and YelleBelly put on the tape of the Sick Cunts last match on Savage. Some of the cultist poured bleach in their eyes, some committed seppuku with a pocket knife, and one even set themselves on fire for the crime of the centry! Then YelleBelly turn off the monitor, and managed to calm some of sane ones down.]

YelleBelly SC’ Leader: CErmm the fuk donez! Its’ jert a terp!

Random SC’s follower: [color=#white]Noo…. Nooo… MASSAER… it’s sad that our gods couldn’t make it through the finals. It was fluke, I never EVER want to watch that awful company!
[/color]

[Then the doors burst open to JB and Tommy walking in on the Sick Cunt’s cult, and they look around with admiration.]

YelleBelly SC’s Leader: Who mert you beens boyz?

Random SC’s follower: Yeah who might you two bozos be? What caused you both to find our lair? Only the EXLUSIVE members should be here!

[JB and Tommy put their hands up, when they see one of them with a pistol aiming at them. Tommy has chuckle, while Black looked “frighten” at their predicament.]

Black: We aren’t here to start shit; we just came here to learn why this place exist.

Random SC’s follower: Hey I know you, I seen you on TV before getting your assed kicked by our great leader Noah… he sure put the boots on you.

Black: Oh I’m so glad you seen my work against him, I don’t mean to break the truth but… I made him get over me, because it’s all fake as fuck you know?

[Then the cultist all start coming for Black and Tommy. Then YelleBelly comes towards them, and looks at them suspiciously, then some fifteen-year-old girl in a Sick Cunt’s crop top and shorts, pigtails, brused to the bone, goes up to the guy to analyze them. She then whispers to YelleBelly, and she moves into the herd.]

YelleBelly SC’s Leader: Aer Yes.. the gert Jhon Blak and Termy Sick… you bothr aur taken on our gert leaders Fuzz and Noah…

Tommy: Uh yeah, we are… and we are here to let you guys know that… we are going to ensure we lose against them on Anarchy. Because we fucking suck, and don’t deserve to be among the cool crowd. Well actually…

[Then bunch of goons in Boarderland mask come into the building and start spraying the place up with AR-15s, the whole room was up in gunsmoke and bloodshed. About five hours later, Tommy and Black are standing in front of the Sick Cunts flag outside. They salute it, and burn it, as the 15 year old girl looked in horror.]

Black: It’s true… it’s true.. we are THUGS on a mission. Our mission is simple, getting rid of the ones who think they are better than any other son of a bitch here. I don’t claim to be a thug in typical exploitive way, I like to think, that I am already ghetto and militant. I have rage inside me, but nothing compares to what my brotha Tommy has.

Tommy: Do you wanna know what my rage level is?

Black: Hell fucking yeah… speak the truth..

[Tommy slaps himself in the face.]

Tommy: My rage is higher than rape, higher than being a two time X-Treme champion, even higher than getting off with jacking my dick off to young girls. I’ve always been hiding my rage, I mean for all those times I’ve step foot in that ring, it was all sunshine and lollipops. Deep down inside, I knew that I had fine tune my inner rage with a brotha from another mother.

Black: Do you people WANT TO know how different we are? Do you??

Tommy: They don’t want to hear it, so let them be ignorant.

[Black ignores Tommy’s plea.]

Black: While I’m just typical angry black man, Tommy is guy who seems to let shit roll by. While I’m just in the corner minding my poor business, he’s out here playing to crowd like they give a fuck about him. I’ve seen him, even when he got thrown in jail like dog; nobody came to see him or even sent him a letter.

Tommy: It’s not just that, Johnny, nobody wants to take me seriously here. They think I’m so wierdo who like feet, and ignore what I am capable of in that ring. I’ve taken more scars then championships Johnny. But as of right the fuck now, those days are numbered and its time to let the T.H.U.G.S take over.

Black: That’s right XWF, we promise that we will turn this upside down, and not care about being approved by anyone. If nobody wants to take us seriously, then that fine, because we know FULL what we are capable of in this place. We are the public enemy #1, everyone else is just sheep’s in wolfs clothing.

[Tommy pulls out the same flag that they show last Anarchy, and forced the young girl to wave at the camera, as they both laugh evilly. Tommy pulls the camera towards him for the final time.]

Tommy: We are The Hated. We are The Unappreciated. We are Goons. We are THUGS. Watch your back, fuckers.

[The feed just cuts itself off back to your regularly scheduled Noah’s Promo.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes T.H.U.G.S's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-02-2019)