Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Golden Pipe Bomb
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-09-2013, 12:10 AM

Ya know I get a lot of shit because I dont win the most. But let me tell those people. Fuck you. I am probably more successful in life itself than all the people who judge me for my record. Luca and Brian, those two have made it clear they think I am a failure! Im a failure in this buisness because I am being held back! The lords and kings of this company pick out the people who are assholes to be in the top! They don't pick the people who are dedicated! I work my ass off every week! To just TRY and get somewhere in this fucking company! That's hard because they simply just don't like me... I'm fine with that. If I never make it to the top its because self absorbed ass holes don't let anyone get a shot. Luca just shut your mouth no one likes what come in or out of it.

Brian braxton good job in telling me to practically kill myself! See what kind of people we have here! He's telling me to commit suicide the little cunt. I don't need to brian! When I said I was better than you I meant it! I have a wife and a kid! I even have really good friends. Something you don't have. Brian is a horrible excuse of man. You think you really hit me right in the chest don't ya? No what you or anyone else says doesn't hurt me.

Luca even has some friends Brian! His life sucks. That's why he likes to spend all of his days cooped up in XWF. All he does is sit outside the next arena doing drugs and waiting for shane or paul to let him into the arena so he can go think of ways he can attempt to hurt his opponents feelings. As for Paul...I respect him but he is a horrible booker. He along with everyone else knows that i don't work well with others! I mean my record is so vad that when I signed up for the saturday show I was assigned to fight the crimson dong! On monday I'm fighting Brian Braxton and johnnyXtreme! And my partner is matt Lennox I think his name was.

Finally another weeknworked hard, another loss to my record...sorry matt but the creative team doesnt like me winning except the time I surprisingly beat tommy wish. I'm always ready to lose! I'm usually expecting, I kinda just gave up in thinking i was gonna win a a while ago. Dont worry I'm done i wont mention the word jobber.

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(06-09-2013)