Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jim Jimson podcast
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

08-29-2019, 12:15 AM

A deep voice announce that "The Jim Jimson podcast is filmed infront of a sleeping dog"

Hello and welcome members and guests, this is the most unimportant, most boring, the most uninteresting 3 hours you will ever hear in your life. This is the Jim Jimson podcast were I am your host the man, the myth, the legend, the Jim. Today is a very special day as we will be letting people call into the show to talk about whatever the hell they want because this podcast is 1 hour of whatever the fuck happens
and 2 hours of ads

"Jim the food is ready, stop talking to yourself and get off your arse"

Mum! im not talking to myself im talking to the fans (the voice goes further and further away)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
(08-29-2019), Atticus Gold (08-29-2019), Theo Pryce (08-30-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-29-2019)
Eric Polulu Away
XWF's Busy Body

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

08-30-2019, 01:13 PM

Hey i'm calling in to say that XWF is fucking fun company. I managed to pick the minds of the best rasslers in the company today, and also, there's cheap plug i want to put out there...

XX

Twenty long years of what was once a mind of a juvenile delinquent who had way too much time to build a company like this, and managed to surpass many other type of companies who faded into the abyss.

Here's to all the people in the company who managed to stick though it all. Now, even though I am not a wrestler, if I joined the company fifteen to like twelve years prior, i'd would have been pleasured into jumpin' on the bandwagon!

Anyways, you fuckers better tune into that historic show of the company, or i'll summon Head of Glimour's mom to french kiss you death...huh.. maybe i'd---

Cheap plug out the way, I might end up planning on hosting more wrestlers in the future...here's a spolier... it WILL take place in the ring on ANY show... when? I DON'T KNOW!

Eric's uh....uh....fuck it, just tell em what he did:
~Had Three most over wrestlers on his show!
~Managed to bare his soul to the world!
~Had a brief (mostly forgettable) Podcast with now "retired" Tommy!
~Was Not even officially the Federweight Champion (despise what that sex machine Greggo says!)
Hate Post Like Post