Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Who runs this motherfucker!? GIRLS! Run the the XWF!"
The Sugay Sisters Offline
Double Trouble!

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-23-2019, 12:02 PM

[Image: benny-gold-guerrero-collection-featuring...320&crop=1]

The reintroduction of the next greatest thing since slice bread!

Girls, we run this motha, yeah
Girls we run this motha, girls

Just then, “Run the World (Girls)” by Beyonce starts to play.

Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run this motha?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls
Who run the world?
Girls

Tala and Jaslene Sugay appear out of nowhere as they strut out holding each other’s hand. They sway to the forefront and turn to face each other. Tala flips Jaslene’s hair over her shoulder and Jaslene does the same simultaneously. Jazzy and Tala lean in and briefly kiss each other on the cheeks. They then fix the smears of lipstick on each other’s faces. Jaslene licks her lips and they both turn to the front. Tala, fierce as ever, squint her eyes and arches her eyebrow. She narrowly stares as the music continues to get louder.

Some of them men think
They freak this like we do
But no they don't
Make your check come at they neck
Disrespect us no they won't

Tala holds her hand up.

“Cut.” The music stops and Tala looks over at her sis. “The Queens are back! I would be lying if I didn’t say part of me is sad the Kings were dethroned. Hi Theo!” Tala annoyingly waves. “When we left, we were still very much so on top of the world and now that we are back, we are reclaiming what was ours. It’s interesting to see very little has changed around these parts in a few years. I’m glad. XWF has always felt like a home to me, right sis?” Jaslene nods with a smirk. “Of all the companies we have wrestled in: Skyfire, WWH, WWE, and XwF—this is the cream of the crop. This is the company that helped established us as QUEENS! Yaaass! And we are still very much friends with Queen Roxy. I mean, how can we not?!? The woman is a fashion icon and blonde mastermind. She has perfection written all over her and it’s not her fault everybody else wants to be her!”

Jaslene slides her hand through the top of her hair and she brings it down to her waist.

“But Tala, I don’t think these people care about our clique. I think they care about our next move. Our next move is going to be a big one! I know, I know, it seems like it isn’t because of our return match. The Queens of Wrestling were the number two contenders for the Tag Team Championships and we were both in line for a shot at the Bombshell’s Championship. We both have a win over former Universal Champion, Chris Chaos. Who did that!?” She pauses and raises a finger. “US! That’s who! The Sugay’s beat a former Universal Champion and what makes you all think we can’t beat any of you, too!? We are bad bitches looking to re-sass up the place… our style! Our next move is to get back that spot for the tag team titles. APEX, we see you, boys, and we have been watching you. Consider yourselves flattered because we don't just look at anybody! James Raven has always been kind of hot. I know Tala, Jimmy was your boy toy, but I was always single and ready to mingle. Our next move consists of us using our steppingstones: Zane and Elias to hop over all the other tag teams. It's just the way the cookie crumbles, boys!”

“The Sugay’s have always like the motto of Burger King. Have it your way and we will, thank you very much!” She snaps her fingers in front of herself. “I’ve always liked Saturday night Savage more. Don’t get me wrong, we have had some great times on Warfare, but it’s just something appealing about Savage. It keeps me moist!”

“Could it have anything to do with the fact we are a couple of savage bitches?”

She asks as Tala cocks her head to the side.

“True, true.” Tala licks her lips. “I know one of our opponents has been here for quite a while, but what does he have to show for it? He’s not that impressive in my eyes, but then again, there is always that slim possibility he could prove me wrong in the ring. I’ve always been O.K. with people proving me wrong.” She brushes her hair behind her ear. [color=darkblue]“This isn’t a personal vendetta for me. this is just to show the world The Sugay’s are back! The Sugay’s are about to rise back to the top of the tag team division! The best part of it all though is my sis and I don’t have to worry about those no good Motherfuckers or Samuel Madison and his little fuck twat coming around here ever again!”

Jaslene giggles.

“I totally forgot! Louis Maxwell and Samuel Madison got lucky. I am still in disbelief those losers beat us! How did they even come close to beating us? Sis, we were the future of XwF when we were here last time and they beat us!? How? I mean, why? We were coming off a huge victory over the Motherfuckers and then we lose to those slimeballs!? The constant disrespect we got from them was rude, distasteful, and just downright nasty! But sis, they aren’t here anymore. We are still here! We are the future! It’s not about us being a thing of the past. We were not the future of the tag team division; we are the tag team division! We are the Queens of Wrestling!”

Tata wraps her arm around Jaslene and pulls her head into her. She purses her lips and give her a big kiss on the cheek.

“Remember when I was accused of being a lesbian?” She laughs. “I’ve never lied about licking a pussy once or twice in my life, but I have never lied when I said I wasn’t a lesbian. All people had to do was look who I was fucking. I fucked on camera how many times? Look it up, bitches!” Jaslene shakes her head as she smiles. “Zane Norrison and his partner.. Elias York have an exciting match! They get to face the next tag team champions in our big XWF return!”

Tala bites her fingernail as she squint her eyes, smirking devilishly.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like The Sugay Sisters's post:
Barney Green (08-23-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-24-2019), Steve Jason (08-24-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-23-2019), Zane Norrison (08-23-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Sugay Sisters's post!
Samuel Madison (08-23-2019)