Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 11:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
" stepping back in the XwF ring... "
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-22-2019, 09:36 PM

THE FIRST LADY OF XWF

[Image: ed8fe1a6a785276e2446093612e33703.jpg]

Reflection
Miss Michelle debuted on September 09, 2017 and in her debut she challenged inaugural Bombshell’s Champion Abigail for her Bombshell’s Championship. This was also the first time she would be introduced to her foe Jenny Myst. Miss Michelle defied odds and won the title by pinning the champion. She would go on the following week and successfully defend her title; however, he luck would eventually run out and Jenny Myst finally managed to pick up the title over Miss Michelle. Miss Michelle would leave after Leap of Faith, suffering a vicious attack by Mercy after her loss of the title to Jenny Myst. Miss Michelle’s record in the XwF was 2-1 and both wins had Jenny Myst in the outcome. Miss Michelle is no stranger to defying the odds and setting trends. Alongside her husband, they proved to be quite the power couple in the company. Now, they are back and while the Bombshell’s Championship is now defunt—they are looking to be successful in their quest for dominance. Mark Brooks is already in the picture for the Hart’s Championship while Miss Michelle’s return match is a triple threat. Will Miss Michelle have the same luck in her return match as she did in her debut? She will be wrestling Jason Rayne and Box Office Brian O’Haire.

The scene opens when the cameras start rolling somewhere inside an apartment in the heart of Boston.

Miss Michelle: Mark! Baby, you did it!

She jumps into her husband’s arms as he spins her around.

Mark Brooks: No babe, we did it. We are back on the path to the top of XWF. First, Brian Storm and then the Hart’s Championship. It’s going to feel so good to get back what I was so close to last time.

She presses her hands on his cheeks and softly kisses his lips.

Miss Michelle: We are on our way to the top of the leaderboard! I want you to continue focusing on that title because it’s just going to get harder. Everybody isn’t as useless as Brian Storm.

She snickers as she slides her finger down her husband’s chest.

Mark Brooks: Oh baby, that’s the great thing about me. I’m versatile. I know how to adjust to anybody! Right now, though, I’m focused on your return match. You’re going up against two massively size guys. I have your back.

Miss Michelle: Daddy. No. Just stop. I don’t need your help in this match. I need to do it for myself and to prove I can hang in the ring with anybody and everybody. I don’t want to go back to just being a member of the bombshell’s division. I want to be seen as a true contender for any current title. Who knows, this win just might get me noticed for a shot at the Television Championship.

She holds her hands to her chest.

Miss Michelle: Can you imagine, daddy? You are the reigning and defending Hart’s Champion and me as the Television Champion? The first-ever golden couple of Xtreme Wrestling Federation standing side by side with prestigious gold!

Mark cocks his head to the side and pinches his chin as he ponders the dream.

Mark Brooks: You’re always thinking ahead, love.

She sets her hand on his shoulder and slowly struts around to the back of him. She places her other hand on the first shoulder, then her right hand on his far shoulder. She starts massaging his back as she leans over and starts nibbling on his ear.

Miss Michelle: Just relax and focus. Ireland is going to be a very important part of this trip. I’m opening the show with a match against Finn and Steve Justice. You have a chance to winning the contender’s spot for the Hart’s Champion at Relentless.

He lowers his head and starts to roll it around circularly.

Mark Brooks: Yes, baby. I’m ready, I’m ready.

He lets out a slight moan.

Mark Brooks: It feels so good.

As she continues massage his muscles and joints around his shoulders and the lower end of his cervical vertebrae region of his neck. Then suddenly, the crying of an infant is heard in the back area of the apartment. Michelle throws her head back and sighs.

Miss Michelle: Hold on baby, I have to go check the boys.

Michelle slides her hands off her husband’s shoulders and spins around as she starts to walk toward the back of the apartment. The cameraman follows her and following him is her husband. As Michelle walks through the first doorway on the right, the cameras suddenly stop filming as the scene fades to black

Miss Michelle: I told you all after Leap of Faith, I would be back and here I am. Your greatest Bombshell’s Champion! As Champion, I bought dignity, class, and honor to the division. I made the title something because unlike the inaugural champion, I wasn’t a one hit wonder. Unlike Jenny Myst, I wasn’t a prostitute willing to lay on my back to get where I wanted to be. I didn’t enjoy wrestling in those degrading bra and panty matches like she did. I wanted to make the division something great. I wanted to give these fans a different take on women’s wrestling, but the odds were against me. I had more enemies in the women’s division than I have ever had in my career. I had Madison Dyson, Jenny Myst, and Madison’s little puppet disguised as a monster trying to bring me down! I’m glad the bombshell's division is dead, and I hope it remains dead. Women shouldn’t be restricted to a women’s division, especially in 2019 with women superstars setting trends men can only dream about doing. That is exactly what my goals are this time around in XwF!

As I prepare to step inside the ring for my big return, I think to myself how can I make these guys look at me as a formidable opponent? When these enormous male wrestlers look at me, they probably see an appetizer! On one hand you have Jason Rayne at 255 pounds and then you have Brian O’Haire at 235 pounds on the other. The weight difference is clearly evident to any reasonably logical person! With all my experience in this business, I’m not the least bit intimidated by either superstar. If I can win this triple threat by outsmarting and outwitting my opponents, I can do anything. I’m going to defy the odds once again. This may not be for a championship, but it’s all about my pride. I didn’t return to be a loser. I came back to regain what I had and what I had was the spotlight. I was the headlining bombshell on THIS roster, and I will once again become a headliner.

Jenny might be the Queen, but I am the GODDESS!

Brian O’Haire, I had a hunch you were going to throw my gender in my face. Do you know why I suspected that? Most men do. A lot of men have still been incapable of comprehending the progress women have succeeded in this industry. I continue to stride to be the best in-ring competitor I can be. You don’t have to worry; I’m not going to use my “sex appeal” and “assets” to get ahead in this match. I’m not the fraud Jenny Myst. You know, the woman who is claiming to be the “inaugural” Bombshell’s Champion on her website. The woman is seriously delusional! I digress though. Anyway, Brian, I am going to be using every possible thing I can in this match to prevail victoriously. These fans are going to see a very different side Miss Michelle. Above everything else, I'm a class act who carries herself with honor and respect. So, why don’t you just cut your balls off and ship them back to the North Pole because you aren’t worthily enough to call yourself a man. From where I’m standing Brian, I’m not looking at a real man; I’m looking at a punk bitch.

Brian, I know you probably think as a married woman, I’m going to go run and tell my husband to take out the trash for me. If this is your train of thought, you obviously have no clue on who I am or what I can do. I’m not the kind of woman to go and cry to my husband every time I get into hot water. Brian, you need to save your sexism for some other woman in the XWF, or as a matter of fact, don’t bring it around here ever again. Women in XWF have been defying odds for quite a while and most women in this company have never been afraid to doing things that have been limited to them in the past. Professional wrestling is no longer a man’s world, in case you have been too blind to notice the evolution of the business. Women’s wrestling has catapulted itself to the next level and it continues to revolve. Brian, I look forward to making you grovel on your knees and begging for my forgiveness on Savage. I want you to see the humility experience of my arm raised in victory while they announce my name as the winner. What is that going to do to your overinflated ego? I think this is the perfect time to deflate that ego and who better than a woman to do it, hm?

Your whole “alpha male” persona toward Jason Rayne was unnecessary and ignorant. You went on this long rant about not wanting to waste your time on him, on auto spellcheck and predictive text messages. Somebody doesn't "exist" because their name has an original spelling. Um, O.K.? Well, why should anybody dignify any kind of response to an overgrown gorilla with the IQ of a third grader? I’m not defending Jason by any means, but he seems slightly more man than you could ever be. I would rather pin your shoulders to the mat though and shut you up. How about that? I bet you want to smash my head even more now, huh? Smash my head, Brian! Go right ahead.

…I freaking dare you!

I’ll fight you tooth and nail. I’ll throw everything at you, including the kitchen sink. I’ll smash your head in with my bicycle kick, or Single Chel-legram! Trust and believe, there are ways for me to get around your size advantage, in order for me to take you down, too. Just because you have the size advantage off the back doesn’t mean it’s a hopeless situation for me. It just means I have to work that much harder to finding as many loopholes around it. That’s what separates us from the rookies. I don’t make rookie mistakes. I’m a big girl.”

Don’t be too surprised…

Miss Michelle brushes her hair from out of her eyes.

Miss Michelle: Jason, I’m expecting to hear from you soon, especially after seeing how eager you are to wanting to wrestle and show the rest of XWF what you can do. I know the pressures of wrestling in your first match. Stepping inside the ring for your first time with a group of guys and girls who have no idea what you can do or know the history you have in this business. I was there and still, to this very day I have only wrestled a total of three matches in XWF. Every match feels like a debut all over again. Jason, I have a lot to prove. I need to prove I’m not just a fluke.

Jason, this isn’t my first match in XwF, but it’s my first match back. I want to make an impression. I want the heads of this company to see me as more than just a member of the bombshell’s division. I want to be seen as a fierce competitor in both men’s and women’s division. I’m going to go balls to the wall bat shit crazy in that triple threat Saturday night and hopefully when it’s all said and done, I’m going to be the one who leaves with their arm raised in victory. I’m going to have Brian SEEIN’ STARS and you will be singing a very familiar tune! Best of luck Jason, and Brian, bring your A game!

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Michelle's post:
(08-23-2019), Barney Green (08-22-2019), Hanari Carnes (08-22-2019)