Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 08/21/19 - RESULTS
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-21-2019, 08:53 PM

WEDNESDAY 21ST AUGUST 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S IRELAND/UNITED KINGDOM TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhVassMewA8xtTLVUkuhI...asTsSoWOP_]

UL SPORTS STADIUM, LIMERICK, IRELAND

MATCH #1:

BRIAN STORM
- vs -
MARK BROOKS
Winner will be added to Number one contenders match for the Hart Title next Warfare.

MATCH #2:

FINN KUHN
- vs -
BARNEY GREEN
Winner will be added to Number one contenders match for the Hart Title next Warfare.

MATCH #3:

PETER GILMOUR
- vs -
GHOST TANK
IF Ghost Tank wins he will be added to Number one contenders match for the Hart Title next Warfare.

MATCH #4:

AZRAEL EREBUS
- vs -
DONOVAN BLACKWATER

MATCH #5:

NOTORIOUS NED KAYE
- vs -
CENTURION
If Centurion wins he will be added to Number one contenders match for the Hart Title next Warfare.

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

FOR THE XWF HART TITLE

SCULLY
- vs -
TONY SANTOS
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Winner will meet Notorious Ned Kaye - next Warfare

WEDNESDAY 21ST AUGUST 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S IRELAND/UNITED KINGDOM TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhVassMewA8xtTLVUkuhI...asTsSoWOP_]

UL SPORTS STADIUM, LIMERICK, IRELAND

Wednesday Night Warfare is now live, and is about to get underway when like the previous fortnight, plus Saturday Night Savage, and Thursday Night Anarchy, the camera's focus on the main X-tron where outside influences seem to have again taken control and then......

THE MISFITS

flashes across the screen. Then from the back walks out Antony The Jerk, the manager of the yet unseen Misfits.

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

He walks straight down the ramp, past the ring, walks up to the announcers table, kisses both Pip and Heather on their hands, and walks over to the chairs, grabs one and sits down on it.

PIP: "My word that was something,"

HEATHER: "Indeed, maybe we should invite him to sit in as a guest commentator one of these Warfares?"

PIP: "Yea maybe,"

The X-tron returns to normal and Warfare can now begin properly.

Warfare kicks off with the XWF Universal Champion sitting in the middle of the ring on a steel chair facing the entrance ramp. Robert listening to the roaring crowd for a few moments before placing the microphone up to his lips. He hesitates for another moment motioning for the crowd to quiet down.

You guys excited for tonight or what?

The crowd roars cheering their REAL UNIVERSAL CHAMPION on.

It’s always nice to be here in LIMERICK, IRELAND, and that isn’t for a cheap pop either. I love drinking with you guys down at The Locke Bar. I’ll be there tonight, come down and have a few pints with me. I’ll happily sign autographs and take pictures with each and every one of you.

The ravenous crowd begins chanting THANK YOU, ROBERT! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. THANK YOU, ROBERT! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. THANK YOU, ROBERT!

Robert grins before speaking

Let’s talk about tonight. Tonight, we’ve got some top-notch matches. You’ll witness NOTORIOUS NED KAYE - vs - CENTURION. My APEX brothers, and ladies and gentlemen they are going to tear the roof off the place.

The stadium is rocking to thunderous applause

In the main event you’ll see the returning Scully - vs - The reigning defending Hart Champion Tony Santos. That right there is going to be a barn burner and we are giving it away on live television all over the world.

Robert nods along with the crowd

Now I know there’s a lot going on just look at the landscape around here. We’ve got legends lacing up their boots and coming home. This company is flourishing. James Raven and I will be defending the Tag Team Championships and the Universal Championship against Cent and Lux on Savage on the 31st. Gentlemen good luck to both of you in this match. But I need to get on to the nagging pain in my ass.

A cascade of boos rains down on the ring followed by CHRIS PAGE SUCK’S GILMOUR’S DICK chant.

This will be quick I promise you guy that. Chris how many times have you promised to take that Championship from me now? Ever heard of crying wolf? Man, you have been on repeat since Wargames. You only hold that Championship now because you stole it. But that’s okay, in a few short weeks I’ll be doing what I do best Chris. I’ll be kicking your ass for the third time and ripping what’s mine from those cold dead hands. Now here’s what I want to happen, Chris I want you to bring your old crippled ass down to this ring and face me right now.

Page waste no time running down the ramp sliding into he ring getting right into Robert’s face as the two jaw jack one another pushing each other around the ring with their foreheads. Suddenly Page backs off into the corner with a huge smile on his face. He mouths “did you think I would come alone DICK.” Page quickly rolls out of the ring towards the entrance ramp while TRISTAN SLATER, MDK, BILL BLAKK, RAGE, FAMINE of the VILE and “BIGG RIGG” JOHN GAMBINO emerge out of the crowd jumping the barricade surrounding Robert in the middle of the ring. Robert folds up the steel chair and begins circling the ring ready to strike.

Come on you son of a bitches! Come on!

Page raises one hand into the air and with his index finger makes a circular motion. TRISTAN SLATER, MDK, BILL BLAKK, RAGE, FAMINE of the VILE and “BIGG RIGG” JOHN GAMBINO along with Page climb the up onto the ring apron. Robert taps the chair on the canvas a few times begging someone to enter the ring. Page again smiles smugly waving bye, bye to Robert.

CHRIS PAGE- “Let’s get um”

Robert winds his chair back awaiting the first person to enter the ring when.   

"Points of Authority" by Linkin Park blasts out over the airwaves as everyone turns attention to the entry way. The song plays for about 20 seconds and then the XWFtron lights up with the words...

MONEY TALK$

...as the crowd's cheers start to get louder and louder until one of the XWF's Principal Owners Theo Pryce appears at the top of the entry way with a mic in his hand.

Are we seriously going to do this dance again? Seriously? Chris Page is as much of a threat to the Universal Title as a five year old is of winning an NBA Dunk Contest. I feel like I've read this exact same book before. And then I read the sequel and surprise surprise, it sucked more than the first one. And now a trilogy? Are we really building up to a trilogy? Aren't you fans tired of seeing this? You know what, it doesn't matter what you're tired of. I'm tired of it and since I sign the pay checks I can do whatever I want.

You two want to get into the ring with each other so badly? Fine. Let's make it official. Saturday Night September 14th on SAVAGE you two will enter the ring together but not as opponents. No no, we've seen that shitty movie one too many times already. No you two are going to enter the ring as PARTNERS. Against a team of Atticus Blacks' choosing. And from what I hear, he's as tired of this circle jerk as I am. So good luck.

Oh and one last thing, if you two don't compete as partners, if you don't work as a cohesive unit, if you so much as eye fuck each other during that match your expected rematch at Relentless will be off. You Chris Page have been the aggressor throughout all of this. So let's see if you can show a little restraint for a change and get with the program. MY program. And as for you Mr. Universal Champion, don't think for a second that this is your get out of jail free card. If you don't pull your weight in the tag match, if you try and undermine Page so as to get out of your rematch I will take that title from you so fast your head will spin. Who knows, maybe i'll give it to my dipshit nephew Thaddeus. I hear he's recently returned to the ring.

Good day gentlemen.

"Points of Authority" hits the airwaves again as Theo exits to the back leaving Chris Page and his goons as well as Robert Main to stand there and contemplate the meaning of life.

MATCH #1:

BRIAN STORM
- vs -
MARK BROOKS

Brian Storm comes in riding a clydesdale with a corncob pipe in his mouth, twirling a lasso high above his head. He rides the horse down the ramp and around the ring, back to the end of the ramp, jumps off, smacks the horse in the ass and the horse runs up the ramp, returning to its place backstage. Then Brian tosses his lasso in a corner and rolls into the ring under the bottom rope, gets up and waits for the fight to start.

“Ace of Spades” by Motorhead hits over the p.a. system and the fans immediately erupt with cheers as they all stand to their feet. Mark Brooks strolls out from the back and with his back turned to his fans; he starts to twirl his hips around and shaking his booty to the fans cheering. As he swirls around, Miss Michelle comes strutting to the side of her fiancé. He takes her by the hand as she twirls around him and he dips her low as he leans down to kiss her lips. He lifts her up and she starts to walk down the ramp with her hand clasp around his bicep. They make their way down the ramp and she walks over to the steel steps as he hops on the ring apron. She steps up on it and he holds the ropes open and she raises her arms in the air as the male viewers begin whistling. He steps over the second rope and hustles across the ring, jumping on the second turnbuckle, and raising his hands to his waist and circling it as he pretends to already be the Undisputed Champion. His theme becomes cut off just before he steps down from the corner and he along with Miss Michelle turn toward their opponent.

The bell rings to single that the match is underway, Miss Michelle whispers something in Mark's ear before jumping down to the floor. Mark goes storming towards Brian and hits him with a right and a left before catching him with a knee to the gut, Brian crumbles over in pain and Mark executes a REVERSE DDT, and connects well.

PIP: "Wow what a start from Mark,"

HEATHER: "Whatever Miss Michelle whispered to him earlier certainly worked,"

Mark gets back to his feet, grabs Brian by his hair, and whips him into the ropes, and as Brian rebounds, Mark follows up with MARL OF EXCELLENCE a.k.a SUPER KICK. And Brian goes down in a heap.

PIP: "Wow what an onslaught from Brooks, whatever Miss Michelle said worked..."

HEATHER: "I think i know what she said but it's too explicit to say on air,"

PIP: "HEATHER!!!! Yes best not to say it,"

Mark walks up to the fallen Brian, turns him over on his back and places a foot on his chest, and gets the referee to start the count....

And just like that it's over.

WINNER: MARK BROOKS

1ST ENTRANT INTO NUMBER 1 CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE HART TITLE

MATCH #2:

FINN KUHN
- vs -
BARNEY GREEN

The starting riffs of Rise Against's Savior shakes through the arena, getting the crowd pumped up for the upcoming match. As the main guitar riff finally starts to kick in, the Kaiser himself, Finn Kühn walks out from behind the curtains, a smug a look as ever as he scans through the crowd and in the ring. Many members of the crowd lob boos at Finn with only a few scattered cheers at most. After his brief surmise of the situation, Finn walks down to the ring, hands locked together behind his back with his attention firmly placed at the match at hand.

Finn gets up on the apron before dusting his boots off. After showing the proper respect to the mat it deserves, Finn heads in, determined and ready to walk away with a W.

Finn gets up on the apron before dusting his boots off. After showing the proper respect to the mat it deserves, Finn heads in, determined and ready to walk away with a W.

Barney Green makes his way from the back and out onto the ramp. He heads down the ramp high fiving the fans as he goes, before getting into the ring, and looking across to Finn.

DING! DING!

At the sound of the bell the two circle the ring for a moment before Finn quickly rushes at Barney. He lunges, trying to knock him down with a big clothesline, but Finn ducks under and continues toward the ropes, leaping and spring boarding off of the middle rope, flipping over in the air with a moonsault. Scouting it, Green ducks his head low and steps forward quickly but behind him Finn lands on his feet. Thinking he had avoided taking early damage, Green smirked and slowly turned back toward his opponent, expecting to find him laying on the mat in a bit of discomfort but instead he eats a big drop kick straight to the face from Kuhn who quickly goes for the cover, hooking the leg but Barney kicks out before the referee can even slap the mat a single time.

PIP: ”No, no, no, it’s not going to be that easy says Barney Green!”

HEATHER: ”I’ll never understand why people always try to “steal” the win after the first few moves. How often does that really work out?”

PIP: ”I don’t have those statistics on hand, but I can say that it didn’t work tonight!”

Standing, Finn adjusts his position for just a moment and then drops an elbow down straight onto Green’s sternum, kipping back up quickly before jumping and dropping a knee right to the same place where his elbow had just driven moments before. He then swings his leg over his chest, mounting him before he begins to drive forearms into his jaw repeatedly, over and over again. Eventually, growing tired of simply beating his opponent into a stupor, Finn pushes himself back to his feet and brings a dazed Green up with him and then, as he stands there in a haze, Finn positions himself behind him and locks his arms around his waist before slamming him to the mat with a picture perfect German Suplex! Finn manages to retain his grip upon impact and quickly bridges for the pin attempt.

PIP: ”Beautiful German suplex, this could be all she wrote!”

ONE!

TWO!

THR–KICKOUT!!!

HEATHER: ”Barney Green hasn’t managed much in the way of offense so far, but you have to give him credit for refusing to go out of this match easy.”

Shooting a glare at the referee, thinking that perhaps his count was a bit too slow, Finn continues with his assault on Barney by dragging him up to his feet and quickly whipping him into the corner nearby. Taking off at full speed after him, as soon as Barney connects with the turnbuckle pads he’s there to follow up the impact with a leap that slams both of his knees straight into his chest. Barney stumbles out of the corner dazed and coughing for air as Finn stalks him.

Finn moves in and connects with his patented Jumping Switch Kick!

PIP:”ROYAL EXECUTION!!!”

Hopping over him he climbed up to the bottom turnbuckle, then the middle and then the top turnbuckle before leaping off of the top rope with a Diving Knee and falling down gracefully to the place where Barney Green had been laying a moment earlier. The second he had left his feet, however, Barney rolled himself out of the ring and left Finn to slam down knees first onto the mat.

PIP: ”And just like that, we could see the tides begin to change in this match!”

Inside the ring the official implored Barney to get back into the ring but he was determined to take a few short moments to catch his breath and give himself the opportunity to get back into the match on somewhat even footing.

HEATHER: ”Barney is trying to use this time to recollect his thoughts, but if he doesn’t hurry, he’s going to find himself counted out.”

Rolling himself back into the ring, Green pushed himself fully up to his feet just as Finn was doing so. Just as he stood straight up, Barney caught him off guard with a Throat Punch and then stepped inside of his reach, wrapping his arms around his groin and shoulder where he then lifted him up into the air and slammed him down to the canvas with a thunderous Bodyslam! A hook of the leg didn’t get him anything close to a count as Finn fired his shoulder up off of the mat. His quick recovery, however, earned him a massive headbutt in retaliation from Green who then hoisted him back up to his feet and sent his running into the ropes. On the rebound Finn came charging back toward Barney just as Barney spun and then turned him completely inside out with a humongous clothesline. Dropping to his knees he placed one arm across his throat, pinning Finn.

ONE!

TWO!

THR–KICKOUT!!!

Just in time Finn gets his shoulder up off the mat. Meanwhile Barney begins talking to himself, muttering under his breath with his brow hanging low in irritation. Whatever it is that he’s doing gives Finn enough time to roll away from him and begin pulling himself back up. With each passing moment where Barney isn’t fully paying attention to the match it gives Finn more and more time to recover. Whatever it was that Barney was discussing privately, the conversation finally came to its conclusion and he turned back to continue attacking Finn. Locking onto him, he whipped him quickly into the ropes. After he bounced off of them and came running back towards him he bent down, looking to hit a back body drop. Instead, Finn connected with a stiff kick to the face that stood Barney upright, but didn’t take him off of his feet.

PIP: ”Did you see that? That kick seemed to do nothing more than piss Barney off!”

HEATHER: ”Finn had better do something quick!”

With a look of shock, Finn watches as Barney just shakes off the kick to the face. Finn quickly turns and hits the ropes, on the rebound he flies in towards Barney with an Enzuigiri, but Barney effortlessly plucks him right out of the air and marches around the ring with Finn in his grasp before running towards the ring post and slamming him into the corner with all of the momentum that he could muster. Finn smashes into the turnbuckles back first and falls into a position where his arms draped over the ropes are the only reason that he’s still standing. Barney turns and quickly runs to the opposite corner before rushing in towards him at full speed and crashing into Finn with a massive corner splash! Finn stumbles out right into the waiting arms of Barney who grabs him up and smiles wide before planting him to the mat with a devastating Ram-Page and goes for the cover!

PIP: ”Barney just hit the Green Awakening, can Finn Kuhn find the will to kick out?”

ONE!

TWO!

THREE:

HEATHER: "There goes your answer to your question, Pip,"

WINNER: BARNEY GREEN

2ND ENTRANT INTO NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE HART TITLE

MATCH #3:

PETER GILMOUR
- vs -
GHOST TANK
IF Ghost Tank wins he will be added to Number one contenders match for the Hart Title next Warfare.

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of DADDYS FALLEN ANGEL by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his main madame of malady and mayhem, Valerie Sky come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and kisses Valerie. They wink and smile sadistically towards each other and then, Valerie Sky the dark demonic, demented diva of destruction exits the ring and Peter turns his attention to the stage

The arena goes dark as the song plays for a good thirty seconds, only for before Ghost Tank to begin to walk out, wrists and ankles seemingly bound in solid steel manacles. The sound of the chains scraping along the entrance way and neon green spotlight shine on the entrance way. He stops there in the middle, swaying with his head down. Another thirty seconds pass, he begins to walk down the ramp, body swaying side to side with the spotlight following him, and as the voice yells out "3520 North Marshall Street!" He'll let out a loud roar type of yell as he breaks his chains and the green light is changed for a strobe light. He would then run down the rest of the ramp and slide into the ring, before him running into the ropes, stopping, the lights go dark, before the normal lights appear and his mouth is in a wide grin, revealing the blackened teeth, his body hanging off the middle rope, throat against the rope.

DING! DING!

The bell rings, and this match is underway! Gilmour and Tank circle each other, both men locking up in a collar and elbow tie up. Peter throws an elbow, knocking Tank back. Gilmour grabs him, pulling him into a quick side headlock. Tank pushes Gilmour to the ropes, and sends him running. Gilmour rebounds, knocking Tank down with a Shoulder Tackle! Peter looks down at his opponent. Ghost Tank pops up to his feet, and hits the ropes! The fans cheer, as Tank ducks a Clothesline and knocks Peter Gilmour down with a Shoulder Tackle of his own!

Peter Gilmour pops up to his feet, a bit annoyed that Ghost Tank was able to knock him down like that. Peter Gilmour shoots in, getting a waistlock on Ghost Tank. Tank counters and and shoots behind Gilmour’s waist, pulling him into a side headlock. Gilmour ducks under and goes for a hammerlock, twisting Tank’s arm up in an awkward angle. Tank spins around, putting Peter Gilmour into a hammerlock! Gilmour backs up, trapping Ghost Tank in the corner. Gilmour throws his free arm back, catching Ghost Tank with an elbow! Gilmour breaks free, and CLOBBERS Tank with a Clothesline in the corner. Gilmour creates some space, as Tank charges at him out of the corner, but Gilmour dumps him with a Samoan Drop!

PIP: ”Explosive impact by Peter Gilmour!”

HEATHER: ”Peter Gilmour is fighting with such intensity here tonight! He wants this win!”

Tank is slow to get up, as Gilmour watches for his opponent to try something. Tank looks to go for another lockup, but Gilmour levels him with a spinning leg kick! Tank doubles over, and Gilmour catches him with a yakuza kick! He quickly picks Tank up, tossing him to the ropes! Tank hits the ropes, but is able to duck a Clothesline attempt and hits a gravity defying Pele kick! The crowd cheers on, as Tank quickly covers Peter Gilmour for the pin. Mika Hunt drops down for the count!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!!!

Tank brutalizes Gilmour with shots to his ribs, as he tries to pick him up for a Scoop Slam. Gilmour uses his leverage to keep him on the mat, catching Tank with an Elbow to the back of his neck. Tank stumbles backwards, Gilmour wraps him up and whips him into the corner. Gilmour charges in, but Tank catches him with a big boot! Tank backs up and clobbers Gilmour with a huge Clothesline! Gilmour falls to the mat, and rolls to the outside to collect himself. Tank looks on, ready to continue this match on the outside of the ring. Both men meet on the outside, and Gilmour levels Tank with an Uppercut!

PIP: ”Gilmour is just taking it to Ghost right now!”

HEATHER: ”Don’t count Ghost Tank out yet Pip, he has everything to fight for here. If he can beat Gilmour tonight, he’ll receive a Hart title shot next week!”

Tank stumbles backwards, and Gilmour takes him down with a Clothesline on the outside. Mika Hunt calls for both men to get back into the ring. Gilmour rolls into the ring, and immediately rolls back out to continue his assault. The crowd cheers, as Tank catches Gilmour with a knee lift to his stomach. Tank backs up, waiting for Gilmour to get back to his feet. He does, and Ghost Tank charges towards him! The crowd’s cheers quickly turn into shock and concern as Gilmour tosses Tank into the crowd! Tank lands hard, and awkwardly, as Gilmour gets back into the ring. Hunt finally begins her count, as Tank tries to get back to his feet.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

Ghost Tank finally gets back to his feet, as he hops over the barricade. He tries to collect himself, but Gilmour rolls back to the outside. Gilmour catches Tank with a Superkick, as Tank is halfway over the barricade. Tank falls to the floor, Gilmour picking him up and tossing him back into the ring. Gilmour quickly slides into the ring, covering his opponent once again!

ONE!

TWO!

As Ghost Tank sets up to end the match, the lights dim to a dark green and the arena fills with black smoke. The tron begins to flicker the word "REMEMBER" as Ghost Tank looks on in confusion.

Da screams....dey are not done wit you.

As the lights begin to normalize, a strange green liquid rains down on Ghost Tank and the smoke vanishes.

PIP: "Ewww what the hell is that stuff?,"

HEATHER: "The better question is... who the hell was that?"

GILMOUR CUTTER a.k.a Diamond Cutter from out of nowhere from Peter seizing his chance from a shocked Ghost Tank. Its effective too as Peter goes for a shocking cover.....

PIP: "Wow did you see that, from out of nowhere too. The famous Gilmour Cutter,"

WINNER: PETER FN GILMOUR

Peter gets up celebrating thinking he has won another shot at the Hart title next warfare.

Suddenly SBW - SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS face comes on the x-tron...

"This can't be good,"

SBW: "Hey big boy up here,"

Peter stopped his celebration and looked up at the x-tron.

SBW: "There we go. Last fortnight don't forget you were already involved in a number 1 contenders match for the Hart. It wouldn't be fair if we allowed a second successive fortnight......"
Peter looked like he was about to blow a gasket..

SBW: "Before you open that mouth of yours and land yourself in all sorts of trouble with management, I being the kind person that I am..... You'll like this even better.... You will now compete next Warfare in a number one contenders match but this time for the X-treme Championship. Good day to you......"

SBW's face disappeared from the x-tron allowing Peter to digest the news.

NEW ENTRANT INTO THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE X-TREME TITLE - PETER FN GILMOUR

MATCH #4:

AZRAEL EREBUS
- vs -
DONOVAN BLACKWATER

The music comes to life within the speakers, Azrael appears and walks to the ring confidently, with a dead set, determined look in his eyes. Eyes that smolder with a touch of fire.

Bad Kharma by Ida Maria hit's the Arena's Sound System All three brothers emerge, with Donovan, in the lead. Pausing briefly, the brothers look around at the exuberant crowd, with immense entertainment. Sharing an amused glance to one another as the fans scream. From there they walk in unison to the ring, occasionally separating to approach a random fan that's losing their mind. Clearly, enjoying the effect they have on the crowd, the Brothers Blackwater continue onward. Once they reach the ring, two of the brothers hold up the bottom rope, as the Donovan slides into the ring. That brother then takes his place in the squared circle and awaits his opponent, while basking in the cheers from the audience.

Donovan and Azrael look each other in the eye and exchange a few brief words we're unable to hear before Donovan is the first to spring into action by going in for what looks to be a tie up but instead quickly kicking Az in the stomach and Irish whipping him into the ropes. Donovan attempts to catch the returning Az with a clothesline but Az ducks under, continuing toward the far ropes to bounce off of and he comes back at Donovan with a big flying clothesline of his own!

PIP: "Slow start by these two, which could be only natural, all things considered,"

But that ALSO misses! Donovan ducked and rolled out of the way just in time but despite the miss, Az was somehow able to land on his feet which is pretty impressive after missing a clothesline like that. He turns back around quickly as Donovan springs back to his feet and there's a brief standoff as the fans cheer. There's no question these two have done their homework on each other. Azrael dashes toward Donovan who ducks, expecting another possible clothesline but instead it's Az with the unexpected sweep, taking Don's feet out from under him. Az follows up with a quick stomp to Don's chest and straight into a standing shooting star press but Don rolls out of the way as Az splashes to the canvas, and Don' immediately rolls back toward him and lands a quick elbow to Az's head before wrapping his arm around Azrael's neck and wrenching away a few times with a stiff headlock. Don brings Az slowly to his feet, still in the headlock, and goes right back down with a headlock takedown that seems a little out of the norm for Don but seems to be necessary to catch Az off guard. Don keeps Az grounded for a few seconds, wrenching away at his neck before pulling him up yet again and this time delivering a neckbreaker to Az.

HEATHER: "It looks as if Donovan is slowly taking control..."

PIP: "Is he really trying to attempt to hurt Azrael?"

Don circles Az who is quick to rise to his feet again but is caught by Don rushing in and now hitting a swinging neckbreaker, continuing to focus on the neck of his opponent. He goes for a quick cover...

Fast kickout which Donovan seems to have expected as he goes straight into a grounded rear naked choke but Az is able to spin out of the hold before it's completely locked in, turning the tide in his favor as he gets to his feet at the speed of light and by the time Don is getting up we already see a huge spear from Az that takes Don right off his feet before crashing down hard. Az is back up, distancing himself a bit from Don once again and as Don rises... tilt-a-whirl DDT from Az! He lands the maneuver perfectly, spiking Don's head into the canvas and keeping him down long enough for Az to land a few fist drops and finally a big leg drop. He goes for a cover, hooking Don's leg...

HEATHER: "Now it's Azrael taking control!"

PIP: "He's the more experience one,"

HEATHER: "You're not wrong there,"

Kickout! Much like Don expected out of Az earlier, Az was clearly expecting the quick kickout as he already is forcing Don's legs into a walls-of-jericho, really getting that arch high and looking like he could bend Don right in half at any moment. Donovan fights through the pain, reaching frantically for the bottom rope, which luckily he is close enough to grab after just a few seconds but he has certainly been weakened now. Az pulls Don toward the center of the ring and lifts him to his feet and goes for a chokeslam but Don gets out of it, lands behind Az, and sprints toward the ropes to gain momentum as he charges back toward Az and catches him with a spear of his own now! Don pulls Az back up, wasting no time, and hits a picture perfect northern lights suplex. He doesn't even bother going for a cover but instead pulls Az up and goes for another northern lights suplex which he keeps held into a northern lights pin...

PIP: "Azrael trying everything he can to take out this match!"

HEATHER: "He looks much more focused,"

Kickout! Don keeps right on Az, delivering a few elbows to the skull and pulling him up but this time it's Az with a northern lights suplex of his own... and he didn't release it! Instead he flipped over and brought Don right back up into a second northern lights suplex and then chains it into yet a third time! He quickly plucks Donovan back up and this time is successful in his attempt for a huge chokeslam. Az backs into a corner and awaits Don, who is struggling to get to his feet at this point but when he does he's caught by a running big boot from Az that sends Don spinning through the air and landing on his stomach with a hard thud. Azrael can smell the blood in the water now as he preps himself, stalking his prey as Don takes a while to shake off the cobwebs and start to rise up. Az keeps himself positioned behind Don and waits for his chance to strike... Seeing Stars! That RKO variation was delivered perfectly! Az wastes no time at all, ripping Don back up and straight into... DARKEST LIGHT! (Cross Rhodes)

He goes for the cover...

PIP: "This could be it..."

HEATHER: "It looks like it is it,"

Foot on the rope!

PIP: "Wow nearly...."

The ref breaks it up and Az pulls Don back to his feet. He holds Don up by the throat and stares into his eyes before lifting him up over his head with ease! He holds him up in a gorilla press for a few seconds before bringing him down into a backbreaker to complete the "Devastar" finisher... or so he thought! Instead Don somehow lands on his feet instead of across Az's knee and cracks Az in the face with a hard roundhouse kick that staggers him. Don moves in with a pendulum backbreaker of his own, and then delivers a second one. He takes a moment to regain his senses and gets ready for something as Az starts back to his feet... catching Az with a double leg takedown and going straight for the "Shattered Mirror of Illusions" but Az spins out of Don's grasp and is back up to his feet before Donovan can even blink... DARKEST LIGHT! That's the second time he hit that brutal finisher on Donovan now! He goes for the cover...

HEATHER: "This time surely?"

PIP: "Surely?"

...THREE!

HEATHER: "And yes it was well and truly it,"

WINNER: AZRAEL ERBUS

3RD ENTRANT INTO NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE HART TITLE

MATCH #5:

NOTORIOUS NED KAYE
- vs -
CENTURION
If Centurion wins he will be added to Number one contenders match for the Hart Title next Warfare.

The entire stadium goes black as Burning Bright by Nine Inch Nails begins to play. Slowly, the X-Tron begins to show scarce, glowing embers, the light of each one illuminating smoke growing at the entrance of the ramp. As the song continues, more embers are seen until a large fire is displayed on the screen. The ramp then glows Ned's famous blue, revealing a silhouette in the smoke. Slowly stepping from the fog is none other then Notorious Ned Kaye. He stops for a moment, taking in the intensity of the situation. He lifts an arm, eyeing the stands to watch the many audience members who follow suit. With a single smile, he drops his arm and rushes towards the ring, slipping in from under the bottom rope, picking himself up immediately.

Centurion comes down to the ring with dignity and swag.

Each competitor rests in their respective corners.

HEATHER: "This is going to be an interesting match to see. These two are both members of Apex Prophecy and have had a strong respect for one another since they first faced off against one another. This time that Noah Jackson won't be around to ruin a good match."

PIP: "I'm getting pretty strong Hogan/Nash vibes here. I bet Kaye's gonna lay down and give Cent the win!"

HEATHER: "You're an idiot."

DING! DING! DING!

The two meet in the center of the ring and Kaye extends a hand which Centurion quickly excepts and the two shake to a polite applause from the crowd, they then begin to circle one another to stomps from the audience. The two tie-up and Kaye quickly takes advantage moving to Centurion's side and getting him to the ground. Cent wraps a headlock around Kaye whilst Ned gets one arm on Cent's shoulder and the other around his waist. Kaye tries push Cent to his front but Centurion throws his weight and whips Kaye to the canvas, keeping the headlock locked in tight.

Kaye pushes himself up but Centurion keeps the hold going; Kaye makes some room and slides out of the hold getting to Centurion's back and wraps his arms around Centurion's waist, lifting him up to his feet and dropping him back down with a German suplex! Ned rolls out of the hold as Centurion crumples on the mat. Kaye takes Cent by the wrist and goes under wrapping around and going to his back once more, this causes Cent to stand back up. Kaye wrenches and Cent grimaces in brief pain before flashing an impressed smile. Ned takes both arm and wrenches hard before releasing and pushes Centurion to the ropes, Cent rebounds off and Kaye goes low sweep the back of the legs and knocking Cent to the floor; knocking the wind out of his lungs.

Centurion looks up the lights with a pained groan, Ned smiles to himself before offering a hand to Centurion to help pull him to his feet.

HEATHER: "I don't like that. Ned is making it look like a gracious gesture but he's really rubbing salt in the wounds."

PIP: "Have you been looking at my notes here, Heather?"

The two stand back to their feet and move to the center of the ring once again. They share a look before locking up again; Cent this take quickly taking control by throwing a knee to the inside of Ned's leg and dropping him to one knee. Cent then motions to Kaye's back, wrenches his neck with one arm and twisting round to under Ned's arm and dropping the notorious one with a beautiful Saito suplex! The pair crash to the mat, Ned wide-eyed shaking the cobwebs as Centurion kips up to a small pop from the crowd. Ned sits up as Centurion walks to him, offering a hand to lift him to his feet.

HEATHER: "Aw, Centurion! Such a class act, I guarantee he's the only wrestler here that cares this much."

Pip doesn't say anything. He just stares at her. Blankly.

The two stand once more and give each other a smile and a nod. Kaye goes low but Centurion abruptly stops him with a swift uppercut and knocks Kaye aside. Ned thumbs his nose and looks to a shrugging Centurion. Instincts take over and Kaye rushes in and bowls Centurion over with a sharp running kick to the sternum. Cent doubles over and Kaye hits the ropes and nails a beautiful bicycle kick and drops Centurion to the mat. Ned rolls Cent over and covers.

KICKOUT!

Centurion throws an elbow into Kaye's jaw and knocks him away. Cent scrambles to his feet and throws a hook against Kaye, the crowd roar, Ned returns with a forearm and the pair clash. Centurion gives a huge chop across Kaye's chest and makes some room before jumping and dropkicking Kaye in the sternum! Ned falls back and drops into the corner. Cent races to his feet and charges Kaye getting a stiff knee to the downed man's temple!

PIP: "Both were quick to drop the respectful amateur wrestling shit pretty quickly. I smell dissension."

HEATHER: "First it was laying down, now it's dissension. Can you make your mind up, Pip?"

PIP: "Can you just ask Cent out on a date!?"

HEATHER: "I'm married!"

PIP: "So was my first wife!"

Awkward.

Kaye falls to the side, his eyelids fluttering. Cent grabs his wrist and drags Kaye's body away from the ropes. Centurion goes for the pin but Kaye quickly throws a leg high and nails Cent in the forehead, getting some space. Ned scrambles to his feet but wobbles as he stands, Cent gets close but Kaye throws his body around and drops the veteran with a huge spinning heel kick!

Ned doesn't pin, however.

He stumbles in place for a second and looks to the corner, the crowd catch on and cheer on Kaye.

Ned climbs the turnbuckles egging Centurion to stand!

Cent drunkenly gets to his feet, a hand on his temple.

He turns on a heel.

Ned leaps!!!

HEATHER: "THE EGO CRUSHER!!!!"

BUT CENTURION CATCHES HIM!!!!

PIP: COUNTERED!"

MILE

SLAM!

Centurion falls into the pin!

3!!!!

WINNER: CENTURION

4TH ENTRANT INTO NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE HART TITLE

As the cameras are about to go to commercials, we see Centurion help Notorious Ned Kaye up and they shake hands.

PIP: "Awww how nice. Respect between new teammates,"

Just then Antony the Jerk gets up from where he had been sitying and heads off past the ring, shaking his head at the display of team unity and he not only heads back down the ramp, not only to the back but out of the stadium altogether.

HEATHER: "At least he waited until after the match was over but still didn't wait for Main Event,"

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

FOR THE XWF HART TITLE

SCULLY
- vs -
TONY SANTOS
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Winner will meet Notorious Ned Kaye - next Warfare

Suddenly the arena lights go red and "Angels Fall" by Breaking Benjamin blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage. He looks around at the XWF Galaxy in attendence and smirks. The chorus of boos fill the arena in disapproval of Skull, he shrugs it off and slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring them. He stops at the bottom of the ramp and smirks once again at the crowd. He walks up the steps and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans whilst slowly moving both hands from his face to the floor, gesturing "A look at me" type taunt, before raising the title once again. Scully enters through the middle rope and into the ring. Skull walks over to the far turn buckle and climbs to the top. He holds his hands in the air, and then does his "Look at me" taunt. The Scully Meister spins himself round and chills on the turnbuckle with his arms folded. His music fades out.

"A Lesson Never Learned" hits, roaring guitars filling the arena. Tony Santos descends down the entrance ramp, hoodie with the hood over his head, quickly walking to the ring, scowl on his face. The disdain from the crowd pours in as Tony simply grunts at the crowd.

The chorus (Could be the end of the world, I'd still be laid here on my own, wasting my life away!!!) hits, Santos ascends the stairs and climbs the turnbuckle, one hand raised in the air. Boos rain in from the crowd as Tony simply soaks it in like a fine IPA.

Santos jumps off of the turnbuckle and hits the mat with his two feet, giving one more raised arm to the crowd, before turning to his opponents.

The bell rings and the match is under way. Both men continue to look at each other from their corners.

Suddenly Scully comes stomping out of his corner and starts mouthing off at Santos. Tony stands his ground and waits for Scully to arrive. As he gets there, Tony uncharacteristically attacks first by throwing lefts and rights which connects against a shocked Scully. He stumbles backwards.

PIP: "Wow Tony with a huge start against Scully,"

HEATHER: "That's unusual for him to attack first. This tells me he's focused on keeping that Hart title,"

Tony follows up with an Enzuiguri which takes Scully down to the canvas, and Tony quickly mounts Scully and hits him with a whole lot of lefts and rights. The referee is unsure whether to step in.

Suddenly Scully uses his weight at the most vital of moments and manages to get Santos off of him and he crawls quickly to the ropes.

Meanwhile Tony is quick to his feet and smiles at Scully as he drops out of the ring to the floor.

PIP: "What a fiery start to this match,"

HEATHER: "Tony looks to be in full control,"

Tony bides his time, and waits for Scully to get up.

Meanwhile Scully is on the floor checking his face. There's just a wee bit of bloody. Meanwhile after seeing that Scully is on the floor, the referee knows he cannot start a 10 count.

HEATHER: "It is a Falls Count Anywhere match after all,"

Then Scully starts to lift himself up,"

PIP: "That's a bad move,"

As Scully finally gets back to his feet, he turns around and looks back into the ring, but then his face turns to horror when he sees Tony running at him and uses the ropes to hit Scully with a sliding drop kick. Scully goes flying backwards into the barriers.

Tony stands up looking down at Scully, who his trying to recover from the early onslaught. Santos starts laughing.

PIP: "This is so not like to be this... what's the word that I am looking for?

HEATHER: "Menianically mean?"

PIP: "That's it,"

Tony walks up to Scully and grabs him by the hair, and helps him to his feet. Suddenly he pushes him back into the railings, and Scully cries out in pain.

Just as Tony goes to grab Scully's hair again, with all his remaining energy, he grabs Tony, and pulls him into a headlock, and falls backwards. Scully's back hits the railings again, while Tony's face hits it harder.

PIP: "That has to hurt!"

Both collapse to the floor, and sneakily Scully drapes his arm over Santos. The referee scrambles down to make the count.

Kick out...

HEATHER: "What a sneaky move by Scully, that's him to a tea..."

Scully is the first up, Santos sits up feeling his face. Back on his feet, Scully looks to the other side of the ring, and looks at the announcers table.

PIP: "He's not, surely?"

HEATHER: "I'm sure he has that thought,"

Scully grabs Tony and sends him flying into the metal steps. Its obvious that he is now in control.

Scully walks up to the fallen Tony and tells him that he shouldn't act crazy, and there's only one person in this match who is.

Scully helps Santos to his feet and executes a DDT right on the steel steps. Scully continues to look at the announcers table.

PIP: "Something tells me we need to move, Heather,"

HEATHER: "And something tells ME that whoever manages to put their opponent through the tablez the match will be their's,"

Scully grabs the hurt Santos, and sets him up for a T-BONE SUPLEX, and executes it. Santos lands right near the announcers table in even more pain.

PIP: "We need to move, Heather,"

The girls quickly moved out of the way, just as Scully approached Santos who had crawled to the foot of the table. Scully cleared everything that was not tied down off of the table, before looking hack down at Tony.

PIP: "Don't do this, Scully, it's not worth it,"

HEATHER: "It is so worth it Pip, this is the last match of the night, so who cares if it gets broken,"

Scully gives the thumbs up to Heather as if agreeing with her. He then grabs Santos and puts him into position. UNTOUCHABLE a.k.a The Shooting Star Press.

Then suddenly Tony face rakes Scully somehow and Scully drops him. Tony quickly uses the remainder of what strength that he has left to put Scully into position... THE TONY AWARD a.k.a The Shooting Star Press... it's just a matter of time.....

Suddenly his back gives out on him as he lifts Scully into position and down he goes in pain. Scully falls onto the floor beside Tony, also hitting the ground hard after falling from the height he was at.

PIP: "Both men are down. The start to this match has put on a heavy toll so far,"

Suddenly Scully places an arm over Tony. The referee has to count this as a pin.

Thr...... no

Santos just manages to lift up his arm.

HEATHER: "This match will be won by the fittest person who can survive this onslaught,"

Both Tony and Scully get to their knees and look at one another. They both start trading lefts and rights, connecting hard. Both collapse backwards.

But it's Scully who is first to his feet, he slowly climbs up onto the ring apron and looks down at Tony. He then looks up at the corner post.

PIP: "He's not?"

HEATHER: "He is,"

Scully climbs to the top of the corner post and aims at Santos. He sets up for a diving elbow. He jumps........

And burns so hard that Tony uses his feet to catapult Scully onto the top of the announcers table.

HEATHER: "And here I thought that we've just been spared,"

Suddenly Santos is up on his feet and quickly climbing up on the table. With all the remaining energy that he can muster he sets Scully up for.......

THE TONY AWARD

PIP: "He's got it all set up,"

Scully starts to struggle but that's when Tony goes for it and very quickly too and brings Scully down hard......

The whole table collapses with the brutal force.

Both Scully and Tony go falling in with the table.

The cameras rush forwards......

They focus in..........

They see.........

HEATHER: "Oh my god........

"Tony Santos is covering Scully....."

The referee jumps down beside the two men who aren't moving.

2 and a half.........

3!!!!!!!

WINNER: AND STILL XWF HART CHAMPION - TONY SANTOS

Medics rush to make sure that both Tony Santos and Scully are okay. Just as they get them to their feet...

"Just the good old boys," by Waylon Jennings hits the arena's sound system and SBW - Smoking Bob Williams walks outfrom the back smoking a cigar.

He stops, and lifts the microphone up.

SBW: "What a great match that was guys, well done. Mr Santos this doesn't concern you so continue on walking. Mr Scully remember the rules of this fortnights promo battle?"

Tony continued to be assisted tothe ramp while Scully continued to be helped stay standing. He seems dazed but nodded at the question.

SBW: "Management had a meeting after the 1st week, and well Mr Scully your poem was judged to be the winner. Can the guys in the truck place it on the xtron, please,"

Scullys poem came up on the x-tron.

There once was a man who was ,
Although entertaining, this personality was somewhat discarded.
Sometime later he was followed, his pics were taken and he was nearly ran down,
He became paranoid and would watch his back in every City or Town.
He began to receive letters, emails and pictures as such,
He discovered to the flock of Tards he means so much.
The truth came out and now it's plain to see,
The flock of Tards simply love the man known as…. SCULLY!

Scully continues to look confused.

SBW: "I have to say that, that was a big hit amongst management. So because you won your reward is a 2nd shot at the Hart title,"

The crowd goes wild, Scully smiles, while on the ramp, Tony looks worried.

SBW: "No I'm not going to restart the match, don't worry your ass about that Mr Santos. But Mr Scully you are as of this moment the last entry in the Number one contenders match for the Hart title next Warfare. So good luck,"

'Just the good old boys' start again and SBW heads to theback, and as the cameras go to commercials we see Scully smiling and Santos looking worried about the prospect about facing Scully again the not too distant future.

5TH AND FINAL ENTRANT INTO NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE HART TITLE - SCULLY

Something's in the air tonight,
and something isn't right...

Cameras cut to none other than XWF interviewer extraordinaire, STEVE SAYORS, making his way down the aisle as the fans start to pick up a little and make some commotion. They've seen the adverts regarding the special face to face interview for one of the most anticipated matches of all time which is set to take place at the XWF's 20 year anniversary show.

Steve gets in the ring, adjusts his bow tie, and raises the mic to his crusty lips.

Sayors: Ladies and gentlemen, you know what time it is... Time to get an exclusive interview with two of the teams that will be taking part in the XX extravaganza in just a couple of weeks! We're going to see none other than "The Wild Cards" Centurion and Maverick, taking on "The Blood Hounds" K Money and Juggalo in what is sure to be an instant classic!

The fans cheer, but an anxious man in the front row with a Blood Hounds t-shirt yells out: "Hurry the hell up and get to it, you ugly douche bag!"

The fans in the general vicinity of that obnoxious a-hole burst out laughing as Steve maintains his composer and continues...

Sayors: Now what I'd like to do is invite one team out and get a few words from them first. Please join me in welcoming XWF Legend CENTURION and the returning, original XWF's MAVERICK! The Wild Cards!

The fans erupt and turn their attention to...

Nothing.

No music, no X-Tron, just silence and anticipation...

Sayors: Guys? Alright let me try this again... Ladies and gen- WHAT THE???

Suddenly from the back emerges Centurion but he's already bleeding from the head!

K-Money is quick to follow and club him in the back of the neck and the two begin to brawl down the aisle while Juggalo and Maverick aren't long behind.

Sayors: No! This was supposed to be a peaceful interview!

K-Money is first to enter the ring after leveling Centurion with a CASH KICK that took him down right at ringside. Maverick and Juggalo enter the ring as K-Money joins Juggalo in beating down Maverick until Centurion is able to recover at ringside, reaching in under the bottom rope to grab K-Money's ankles and pull him out of the ring. This gives Maverick the chance he was looking for to BLAST Juggalo with a stiff forearm just under the chin that sends him soaring back and landing on the canvas!

Maverick is PISSED!

He RIPS Juggalo up from the canvas, annihilates his jaw with an uppercut that would make Mortal Kombat look like a gentle slap, and immediately follows up with a boot to the gut and... THE MAV STUNNER!

Juggalo bounces up from the impact and falls back down a crumpled mess. Meanwhile on the outside, Centurion and K-Money are still going at it but Maverick quickly rushes out to put the odds in their favour and the Wild Cards double suplex K-Money right on the floor. Centurion looks into the ring and sees Juggalo starting to move just a bit and he nods to Maverick and the two of them swiftly enter the ring to take care of business. They pull Juggalo up and shove him into the corner and just unload on him with rights, lefts, kicks, knees, and finally a headbutt from Centurion right to the bridge of Juggalo's nose which causes a thick stream of glistening lifejuices to flow down Juggalo's face and chest.

K-Money has recovered and rushes into the ring, clotheslining Maverick over the top rope with so much momentum that both of them topple to the outside. Centurion continues to go to work on the disoriented and blood soaked Juggalo... 1000 MILE SLAM! Centurion has just hit his patented finisher with such precision and grace that fans will be watching the move on repeat and posting it to their social media for weeks to come... but Centution isn't nearly done! He grabs Juggalo's legs and starts to turn him over. We know what's coming... THE FALL OF ROME!

Juggalo was unconscious but seems to have been revived by the sheer level of pain surging through his legs and spine as Centurion keeps that modified Boston crab locked tighter than the doors to XX when Azrael wanted in! Juggalo is close enough to the edge of the ring that he's able to grab the apron and try to pull himself out but Centurion isn't letting go.

Juggalo has crawled far enough that his head is outside of the ring and his shoulders are right on the edge of the canvas...

That's when it happens...

Maverick, still at ringside, sees his opportunity and ducks under a Cash Kick attempt from K-Money but keeps running around the ring toward Juggalo's dangling head...

MAV STUNNER!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! Centurion still had the Fall of Rome locked in! Juggalo's neck and sternum were smashed into the edge of the apron instead of him being pulled out of the ring!!!

The crowd quickly goes silent as Juggalo's body goes limp and Centurion quickly releases the hold, turning around to see what's going on as Juggalo's body looks like a dead leaf just hanging halfway out of the ring now. Maverick and Centurion both have a "oh fuck" expression on their faces for a moment as K-Money also stops in his tracks and can't believe his eyes.

Medical staff rushes out to tend to Juggalo and it's not looking good. They begin tending to him as officials force Centurion and Maverick to keep their distance while K-Money starts to head up the ramp looking both shocked and pissed.

Steve Sayors is still on the scene and can't believe what he just saw.

Sayors: This is serious, everyone. This looks like a life threatening injury Juggalo has suffered. I think there may be some questions after today as to whether or not this match is even going to happen because without a partner, K-Money is-

But K-Money interrupts him with a mic of his own as he stands at the top of the ramp.

K-Money: Shut your mouth, Sayors. You all didn’t think it would be that easy did you? Centurion, Maverick, after all these years of seeing how I operate, you can’t think that Juggalo was my only option. I’ve traveled the globe and there is a list of people a mile long I could choose from as a replacement. However since it’s you two, and since I want you to suffer as much as possible for taking out my homie. There really is only one option, the one guy I know who could be described as the Picasso of Pain. I know him a lot better than anyone else around here so let me assure you that moniker fits this man.

The fans are picking back up after having been silent and in shock for some time now... They start looking around for whoever K-Money might be referencing.

K-Money: So, if The Blood Hounds can't be united for this battle, let me introduce you bitches to the other half of...

That's right... for the first time in over a decade in the XWF...

Long before there was any James Raven, Ranma Saotome, or even Chronic Chris Page in the XWF, there was...

THE FUGITIVES OF SANITY!

The fans who remember that name get wide-eyed and start to lose their shit. K-Money pulls out his cellphone and starts dialing numbers, then puts it to his ear.

K-Money: Yo, it looks like we’re going to have to go with Plan "C" after all. … … … …................ Yeah that's right … … … …............................... Yeah it's going to be Maverick and Centurion, our fellow former CCWF'ers. … … … …............. Exactly. That's what the fuck I'm talking about. Now why don't you fire up that LIVE STREAM and let these motherfuckers know how badly they just fucked up!

K-Money hangs up and looks back toward the ring with his arms crossed as a few moments pass.

Eventually the X-Tron flickers to life but seems to be having trouble getting a clear feed.

At first, all we see is the side of someone's head in a very unclear shot...

The image flickers and begins to fill the entire X-Tron as the man slowly turns to face the camera, still not exactly in full clarity. Nobody seems to recognize the man, but that quickly is explained as...

"Long time no see, friends..."

"Now as you can all tell by the fact that I don't look familiar, I've done what any good XWF Legend is very familiar with doing and I've completely changed my look yet again. Remember how much Jonathyn Brown used to HATE that about us? Always changing our looks and confusing the old man..."

"But that shouldn't stop you all from recognising this voice as another former owner of this place, and quite coincidentally the former OWNER of a place long since passed that the four of us once called home... right K-Money, Centurion and Maverick?"

Many of the fans have already figured it out and can't believe it... This man was said to never be returning to the XWF after having made his exit, but here we are.

"So as soon as everyone has pieced together where the four of us came from originally... hell, even YOU Steve Sayors came from there... It's like I built the entire XWF even before I became its owner, huh? Yeah, it is."

"As soon as we all understand and accept the reality of the situation and suspend our disbelief, it becomes crystal clear that you're looking at the brand new million dollar face of the man EVERYONE loves to eternally suffer for..."

A roar is heard throughout the arena, filled with a mix of emotions, but love him or hate him, there's no one that can pretend they aren't affected by him.

As soon as he announces his name loud and clear for all to hear across the world, the video becomes stable for just a second before starting to go bad again.

Shane turns to say something to a person in the background of his shot, wearing a colorful shirt...

: Can you believe this? I can't even get a solid video connection to this dump of a federation anymore. What're we gonna do with these dopes, Greggo?

Shane turns back to the camera and continues, despite the bad feed.

: Centurion! How are ya, buddy? You're a sight for sore eyes, and if I didn't have my glasses on I'd think my eyes were deceiving me as I see the once great warrior Maverick standing beside you! Wow, how many years has it been, old friends? Let me answer that... NOT NEARLY ENOUGH. Now here we are all this time later and the four of us are once again going to play. Did you guys go full on me and seriously think crippling Juggalo would be in your best interest? Well, let me fill you in on a little tidbit of information... I was merely going to show up at XX to manage The Blood Hounds for this match but now that Juggalo has been removed from the equation, it looks like I'm going to get my wish and have a chance to reunite with two of the guys I MADE myself. It all started in my CCWF- the two of you as rookies in the business and Shane calling the shots... making you suffer for me... making you bleed for me... making you quiver for me... except the difference at XX is that it'll be me PERSONALLY opening up those wounds and extracting every last fiber of your will to live.

Centurion grabs a mic and responds to his former boss' threats with a counter offer of sorts.

Centurion: You know what, Shane? As we've demonstrated tonight we have no problem fighting fire with fire. We may have ended Juggalo prematurely but he and K-Money would have done the same to either of us, and just to further prove we're not the weak wrestlers everyone thinks we are, we're going to make this match into something you and K-Money should be very familiar with. When going X-treme isn't quite enough to settle an age old score once and for all, we turn the pages all the way back to... a Raw Brutality Match! This way, in a couple of weeks when you and K-Money are joining Juggalo, there will be no excuses for anyone.

The feed begins to worsen as Shane smiles and nods his approval at Centurion's notion.

: Ask and you shall receive; it's THAT simple. Now, it seems like my time tonight is limited due to my equipment sensing XWF as a cancer and not wanting to maintain a connection, so it's time for me to bid you adieu. I hope you're both ready to bleed for me, to scream for me, to get down on your knees for me, and to drink for me. Do NOT let this clean cut appearance fool you the way it's recently fooled so many other people I've encountered since I left the XWF, but that's a whole other story in itself. See you soon.

Oh, and one more thing...

If anyone has a problem with me or anything I've just said...

AND. I. MEAN. ANYONE.

You know where to find me

(static intensifies as screen flickers badly)
you Fuc~i~g J~gof~s! ¿...¿...¿............

-CUT-

Live at XX
September 1st
Decades in the making

OOC: Thank you to all those who participated in putting this show together. Too many to name so you all know who you are.

Thank you to those who sent in segments.

Thank you to those who wrote matches. Very much appreciated especially with shortage of writers at the moment.

Thank you to all those who roleplayed this fortnight. We appreciated your hard fought writing skills. And once again thank you for writing such amazing poems. They were toughed to judge.

There were a couple of tough matches could have gone either way, so well done for the competitive work.

If you have any queries about results please don't hesitate to approach management. We are happy to talk things through.

Lastly coming in September a special 3 day event.

Introducing

[Image: GKpaBM3.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
(08-22-2019), Barney Green (08-21-2019), Corey Smith (08-22-2019), Dolly Waters (08-22-2019), James Raven (08-22-2019), Miss Michelle (08-22-2019), Ned Kaye (08-21-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-21-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-22-2019), Scully (08-22-2019), Steve Jason (08-22-2019), Theo Pryce (08-22-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-21-2019)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-22-2019, 03:09 AM

Also to those of you who said you would write a match and then disappeared without saying a word to us, please don't do that. It's extremely frustrating for us and just not cool in general. To those of you who did write matches for us, THANK YOU very much. It's a huge help to us and makes our lives a lot easier.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(08-22-2019), James Raven (08-22-2019), Miss Michelle (08-22-2019), Noah Jackson (08-22-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-22-2019), Scully (08-22-2019), Unknown Soldier (08-22-2019)