Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second run
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-18-2019, 03:04 PM

VV sneaks up behind Unknown Soldier shortly after his win and surprises him with a quick roll up from behind!

3?

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2019, 10:59 PM

Unknown Soldier kicks out, and then rolls up YY from behind and starts pinning her. He calls her YY, because it looks like two ladies spreading their legs up in the air, and quite frankly, who doesn't like a couple of naked lesbians spread eagle? He rolls her up from behind and starts to pin her???? He holds down the pin. Laying on top of her and flapping up and down like a dead fish! He starts counting out loud as if he himself were the referee until he gets to 666. Suddenly, Theo Pryce comes up from behind him and taps him on the shoulder.

Theo Pryce: "Soldier, you already won, you don't need to pin her the title is yours now."

Unknown Soldier: "I know shit head, I was just trying to feel her up, since apparently rape is frowned upon in this non- PC ERA."

Soldier pulls out a crystal pipe from his left ear and begins smoking methamphetamine out of it. He passes it to Theo who just shakes his head and walks away.

Theo Pryce: "I better stop by the supermarket and buy some more Advil for the office. I got an odd feeling that Vinnie's migraines are going to start coming back real soon."
Hate Post Like Post