Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 08:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Garbage
Bigg FN Rigg

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2019, 11:00 PM

Three days later our scene opens to Bigg Rigg John Gambino grabbing his cellphone from his pocket. The incoming call is from none other than his longtime friend and partner Famine of the Vile.

Rigg: Hey brotha what’s up?

……

Rigg: Famine?

……

Bigg Rigg looks at his phone to see if the call dropped and then puts it back to his ear.

Rigg: Famine? You there brotha? If you’re talking I can’t hear you.

Famine: I’m back (click)

Rigg takes the phone away from his ear and stares at the screen for a moment. He then looks up with a smirk on his face as if he knows what Famine’s words mean.

Bigg Rigg pushes the end button on his iphone, sets it down onto his desk and looks over at his consigliere, Danny Gonzalez with a sneer.

"What was that all about?" Danny asked, looking quite curious.

"That my brotha, was my other brotha. Famine of the Vile." I informed him, still grinning. "And that call, it was the beginning of something beautiful. Something that will do exactly what you and I spoke of just last week. We are going to turn the XWF upside down. We are going to run through that roster and one by one we are going to unleash a level of destruction that they've never before experienced."

I climbed out of my chair, scooping up my glass of whiskey on the rocks. I took a sip and walked over toward the window, stopping in front of it as I peered out upon my yard.

"You sure as hell made a statement against Roxy Nova at Leap of Faith, that's for damned sure brotha." Danny said. "But, it was a little bit brutal to watch, if I may say."

"Well Danny, get used to it." I chuckled. "Because, Roxy was just the beginning. In a few short hours, John Cable and Tristian Slater will become the next victims in my quest to force change within the XWF. No one can stop us, no one."
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bigg FN Rigg's post:
theNewBreed (08-10-2019)
Bigg FN Rigg

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2019, 11:11 PM

--------------

OOC: Let's be honest, this roleplay is absolute shit. I hate apologizing because that is all I seem to do lately when involved in efedding. I'm really beginning to think that this may not be for me anymore. It's a shame, I'm a good writer....but I don't know that I am a good efedder anymore. But, that's another issue for me to contemplate later. Firstly, I want to apologize to Rob. I was your partner and I let you the fuck down brotha. I'm so sorry. And of course, to my opponents Slater and Cable. To explain, I tried logging into these shitty boards for hours. It was fine when I logged in with my phone earlier in the day. Then, I came on here to login and write my roleplay a couple of hours ago and it kept telling me that the password was incorrect. I attempted to reset it and was told numerous times that the code I entered to reset it was incorrect. I finally attempted to create a new account and was told that I couldn't post until I was approved to do so. Perhaps I can be to blame because I should've done this days ago, but I have a life and I can do it when I can do it. But needless to say, I blame shitty ass boards. I personally prefer the boards Travis (CCP) used for the WGWF. But anyway, long story short I wanted to post something at least, so when I finally got in at 11:45 PM (board time) I began writing. It is probably the shittiest roleplay anyone has ever written, seriously. And in the end, I spent too much time writing this OOC which was originally going at the bottom of the roleplay and still didn't even get this shit sandwich up before the deadline. So, in the end, no matter who is at fault, no matter what I could have done to avoid this shit, other people suffer because of me and that was the one reason why I almost didn't come back. I HATE fucking other people over, rather it intentional or unintentional. I felt so good after writing my roleplay for Leap of Faith, I actually had fun doing it. And now, this shit. Back to the part of efedding I have grown to hate, letting others down. Rather I am going to quit for good and kill off Bigg Rigg, or stick to singles matches so I only really disappoint myself or what, I don't know right now. I'll have to figure that out. But, I can't deal with shit like this again. I don't know if shit is spelled correctly in this, and I'm not gonna dick with checking. But look at the craziness, this OOC is longer than the roleplay SMFH.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bigg FN Rigg's post:
theNewBreed (08-10-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-10-2019, 05:17 AM

Hi Rigg!

I'm sorry you had trouble posting but I legitimately don't know what the board issue could be. If you had your password saved on your phone but not on your PC, then couldn't remember it, that would happen. Not sure why it would be fine on your phone one minute and bad the next. Other than that, there's been no problems with the site or server recently (don't say that too loud though it's like saying Candyman into a mirror).

There's also the really solid chance that a GM would have been awake and present to help you. We've had people post other members' RPs for them in the past if they couldn't log on for some reason. In general though, yeah, waiting until the very last day and last few hours isn't going to produce great results. It's part of why we have such a large RP window and various different things in place to combat flooding, sandbagging, etc. Those practices are just never good for anyone. We've all been there though, sometimes things are busy and you're up against the wall. It sucks, but it happens.

For what it's worth, this isn't terrible. It's just obviously rushed.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Barney Green (08-10-2019), theNewBreed (08-10-2019)