Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Shitty Thread
The Truth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-13-2019, 05:33 AM

Sorry but this has to be said. I know I can't say this as me or I'll probably be banned and mocked. But, since I came back and have been around again it's a shame to see fellow originals jumping on the bandwagon and acting like these boards (not even a real site) can hold a candle to the original fed or the real Uni champs that have been erased from history. You all know why the title changed hands more often before, because the roster was stacked. Any of those names you brought up would murder the current champ and that's just the truth, not meant to be offensive. But I'm offended by the notion that anyone is treating this as the real XWF or real Uni. Why did any of us come back again? To put over the new era? Robert Main has had 1 real challenge (CCP) and Main winning is highly questionable to anyone who read the work. But we praise him? Come on guys. Now he's posting about how he thinks he belongs in the top 50. SMFH Well how about do us a favor and just take out all the names from the past so he and everybody who posts anything today can go in, regardless of talent. The way these new kids on the block hold the titles so long is a testament to the state of the roster now and the better part of the last decade. And it's not good. Not to mention how the roleplay rules have been rearranged to hold people down who have a life. Hopefully the people who matter see this before it gets deleted by the police.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Truth's post:
Shawn Warstein (08-13-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Truth's post!
theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-13-2019, 07:36 AM

I demand we start roleplaying via AOL messages like I learned in 1995.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Shawn Warstein (08-13-2019), Steve Jason (08-13-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-13-2019, 08:18 AM

You say this like we didn't have eras where Fred L and Brad Pierce were Uni Champions. I hate when people try to "compare eras". Stop gatekeeping.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
James Raven (08-13-2019), Ned Kaye (08-13-2019), The Truth (08-13-2019)
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-13-2019, 08:21 AM

Steve Jason.

Half a decade away and still the voice of reason. Smite the trolls, God King SJ.

EDIT: Centurion up in here acting all mature and logical as well! Oh my how it warms my cockles.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Ned Kaye (08-13-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2019, 09:31 AM

THE Fred L????? Of the Montauk L's?????

Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-13-2019, 10:54 AM

I'm also reminded of the Fred L and Brad Pierce reigns. Good point, Centurion. Maybe some good can come from this after all? Because look at the thoughts people are sharing, some far less qualified than others to talk so they make jokes and post pics instead. But I think what says the most is the zero upvotes and zero reinforcement the owner's post is receiving that defends how little the title is on the line. Maybe the silence that post is getting says more about how there needs to be a champion who can defend more than once every 2 months🤷 Sure ppl will act mad at me in this post but that doesn't mean they want a champ that shows up less than Brock Lesnar.

And where's Star's rubric? Or anything like it? What replaced it? How long has that been gone and the scoring kept secret? So many rules and roadblocks for roleplaying but no grading rubric? Anyone? Maybe Kaye or Ruby can help 🤭
Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-13-2019, 11:10 AM

OK, The Truth, I got some words for you. You wanna know WHY Robert Main hasn't had a good challenge besides CCP? It's because of how good he IS. Sure, he's defended against Ned when he first was here, which I DID question OOC and IC, but Ned's improved so much he deserves to be where he is and will put up a much better fight in the future.

I first had the questioning of Main's lack of, not defending necessarily, but appearing in general. I can say tenfold that opinion has changed, hence why I'm here defending him. He has another match with CCP, who COULD very well win, Ned Kaye is guaranteed a match in the future and he'll also put up a hell of a fight. And Lux is also due a match, and I've been thinking since practically I arrived that if anyone dethrones Main, it'd be Lux.

If these legends you speak of are so great and could beat Main in a heartbeat, why don't they come on back and do so?

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes B.O.B. D's post:
The Truth (08-13-2019)
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-13-2019, 11:18 AM

(08-13-2019, 10:54 AM)The Truth Said: I'm also reminded of the Fred L and Brad Pierce reigns. Good point, Centurion. Maybe some good can come from this after all? Because look at the thoughts people are sharing, some far less qualified than others to talk so they make jokes and post pics instead. But I think what says the most is the zero upvotes and zero reinforcement the owner's post is receiving that defends how little the title is on the line. Maybe the silence that post is getting says more about how there needs to be a champion who can defend more than once every 2 months🤷 Sure ppl will act mad at me in this post but that doesn't mean they want a champ that shows up less than Brock Lesnar.

And where's Star's rubric? Or anything like it? What replaced it? How long has that been gone and the scoring kept secret? So many rules and roadblocks for roleplaying but no grading rubric? Anyone? Maybe Kaye or Ruby can help 🤭

Please turn your attention to the following telegram:

--. --- / ..-. .-.. .. .--. / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-. / -... ..- -.. -.. -.--

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-13-2019, 11:32 AM

As expected, Ruby gets triggered instead of supplying anything worth while. Insert really funny animation of a weird little girl looking shocked. And prepare for triggered Ruby's next attack. Yawn.

BigD, thanks for sharing your opinion on the matter. I think some of those guys you're asking about are watching but keeping their distance for now. And I don't want to speak for them as to why.
Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2019, 11:57 AM

Everyone had their fun now?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ruby (08-13-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-13-2019, 12:01 PM

The fact that “The Truth” doesn’t want us to know who he is speaks loudly about his cowardice. Be a man and put your name on what you think.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
Ned Kaye (08-13-2019)
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-13-2019, 12:14 PM

The coward may be the one who is either confused or is just trying too hard to fit in even though he's vocal outside. That you, Fuzz? You even got confused again during the span of these posts based on your upvotes. Take a breather. And decide who you are for once. Some of us remember your time as owner so I wouldn't talk down to anyone. lol

So anyone know about the missing rubric then? Or where its replacement is? Or are winners just guessed these days? I know Fuzz has questions about losses so maybe it'll help.
Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2019, 12:24 PM

The people who need to know about how RPs are graded know. Smile

Hate Post Like Post
The Truth (08-13-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-13-2019, 12:29 PM

Questions about losses? Sure. I’m game let’s go there. First off everything I said was private so knowing what I know that narrows you down even more. Bringing up my failure as an owner? Ok I’m game. Yeah I failed, but guess what doesn’t bother me one bit, did anyone compensate me for anything. Nope. This narrowing you down even more. The upvotes? Sure let’s go there. I upvotes you because you are someone who is speaking their mind and shouldn’t be censored. I may have flaked in the past but I always stood for someone wanting to speak their mind, hence the like to you.

So let’s go down my own little rabbit hole. Just because I’ve had private conversations outside of everything, ask anyone not ONCE did I disregard what the opposition put up and question their validity. I asked how I could improve and adjust to the current iteration of the XWF. Not once did I moan about losing.

Let’s put it all out there. I questioned the Ending of mine and Cents match. Not that I lost, but the dusty finish. It was explained and squashed. I gave Centuion nothing but the upmost props in winning, so don’t ever question me about what I say privately to people I trust.

So let’s get back to you shall we. I’m a grown man. If I say something I don’t hide. So why don’t you continue to be a coward and hide some more. You know where you can find me, but I’m pretty sure you won’t.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
James Raven (08-13-2019), The Truth (08-13-2019)
The Truth Offline

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-13-2019, 12:31 PM

"The people who need to know about how RPs are graded know. Smile"

And there it is. Read it and weep everyone. I hope I'm not the only one who knows what that means. This will be my last post as I've more than proven my point to anyone who wants to listen. But I'd appreciate the posts staying up so I can link people to it. Fuzz and Ruby or anyone else mad at me for getting this out, now's your chance for the last word because I'm out. At least on this account.
Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-13-2019, 12:32 PM

Truth, this is gonna be the last I say on the matter because you are truly not worth wasting any more time on. Your complaints would have teeth if your complaining wasn't done in such a cowardly manner. You didn't make another thread to address. You didn't even feel confident enough in your beliefs to attach an existing alias to them. This is disingenuous as all hell. You're not going to insult everyone on the roster and try to derail Robert's accomplishment without catching some serious criticism. You knew this which is why you are hiding and no one is going to take your opinions as anything but laughable until you own up to your own comments.

You can go ahead and make snide comments about my inexperience all you want, but even I know that you can ask any of the staff members how matches are typically judged and they'll tell you. What really sours me about you, Truth, isn't being insulted by you. It's the painfully melodramatic way you made these complaints and accusations. I cannot stress how petty it was for you to force this discussion on this topic when you could have made a seperate topic. Your attitude is deplorable and you didn't even have the decency to let Robert, who's been around here for a good while, to just have his fucking moment. You should really reconsider how you've been acting, dude.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2019, 12:40 PM

Truth:

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. We have a system that we use to grade RPs. We also discuss them as a team. At the end of the day certain things will always be subjective.

Honestly, I agree with you that there needed to be some sort of guideline or rubric for grading. I don't necessarily think everyone needs to know specifically what it entails, as I think that can often lead to people playing to the grade and not writing what they genuinely want to write. I'm open to being wrong about that point, however.

Like I said though, I agree we needed something. We didn't have one before, other than what was described as "muscle memory" by a previous owner. I'm sure you, as an older generation XWF guy, know who I mean and have quite the opinion on him, as everyone from years gone by seems to.

I built a rubric and shared it with the people who judge. We discussed it, edited it, and use it as a guide. Do we use it to mathematical precision up to the thousandth? No.

I'm not sure what the previous rubric you referenced is. If it ever existed, it was long gone before I got here, or just never shared.

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-13-2019, 02:03 PM

Boy I sure hope one day my life is as utterly hollow and devoid of joy that I take e-fedding that seriously.

Edit: You know what else is real dumb? Bitching about how the new roleplay rules "hold people down who have a life", when they actually do the exact opposite. Like, literally, that is precisely why they were put in place.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Corey Smith's post:
B.O.B. D (08-13-2019), James Raven (08-13-2019), Noah Jackson (08-13-2019), Steve_Justice (08-14-2019), theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-13-2019, 02:27 PM

(08-13-2019, 05:33 AM)The Truth Said: Sorry but this has to be said. I know I can't say this as me or I'll probably be banned and mocked. But, since I came back and have been around again it's a shame to see fellow originals jumping on the bandwagon and acting like these boards (not even a real site) can hold a candle to the original fed or the real Uni champs that have been erased from history. You all know why the title changed hands more often before, because the roster was stacked. Any of those names you brought up would murder the current champ and that's just the truth, not meant to be offensive. But I'm offended by the notion that anyone is treating this as the real XWF or real Uni. Why did any of us come back again? To put over the new era? Robert Main has had 1 real challenge (CCP) and Main winning is highly questionable to anyone who read the work. But we praise him? Come on guys. Now he's posting about how he thinks he belongs in the top 50. SMFH Well how about do us a favor and just take out all the names from the past so he and everybody who posts anything today can go in, regardless of talent. The way these new kids on the block hold the titles so long is a testament to the state of the roster now and the better part of the last decade. And it's not good. Not to mention how the roleplay rules have been rearranged to hold people down who have a life. Hopefully the people who matter see this before it gets deleted by the police.

Let me chime in on this just so we're perfectly clear. I'm not a jock rider by any means but Robert Main has talent as a writer and as has the history with the federation to be looked at for a Top 50 of all time, and while your comments on the outcome of the match opposite me might be questioned but any question I had was answered behind the scenes and is exactly where it should have been left. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this is a clear case of trying to stir the pot within a situation that was all but dead and moved on from; this should have been handled behind the scenes as opposed to riling up an entire roster.

Furthermore, the guys that I've brought over along with myself are playing an angle that we're here to kill your federation. This is just an angle. Behind the scenes James Raven and I go way back and he presented me with an one off deal for War Games. That one off has turned into run with some talented guys that I have a lot of history with. We're literally here to do our part in creating new storylines and giving guys and gals fresh opponents to work with. We're not all "bad" as you might be lead to believe and we'll hang around as long as we're wanted and as long as we're having fun.

This deal with Main has been amazing and I'm glad that we've got a story that has a vested interest by all of you.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Chris Page's post:
B.O.B. D (08-13-2019), Barney Green (08-13-2019), Corey Smith (08-13-2019), Finn Kühn (08-13-2019), James Raven (08-14-2019), Ned Kaye (08-13-2019), Noah Jackson (08-13-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-13-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-13-2019), theNewBreed (08-13-2019)
Barney Green Online
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

08-13-2019, 08:39 PM

As someone who has been around off and on since 2007 which goes back to my days as Ryou Bakari Itemri, This fed has evolved with the times. Yeah, the old names are gonna slowly fade out because of the fact that they aren't around anymore. When you got a fed as old as the XWF roaming around, It's bound to happen over time. Not saying I don't miss the 2008-2012 era because I do at times but we either evolve with the times or get left behind. Trust me, If I thought something was bad about judging, I would say something and most people can attest to that. I have never shied away from speaking my mind. Anyways, Congrats Robert.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Steve Jason (08-13-2019)
theNewBreed Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 02:08 PM

To be honest, I have now written this a few times, and all of them were far more vile than I should be... and I have erased them... multiple times...

This entire thread brings up bad history for me, and tbh... I want to post some pretty vile things here...

I'm not gonna lie... I still hold a grudge.

I still hold a grudge against the XWF and the management that made this place a shit show for so many over the years. i still hold a grudge of being humiliated because i put in more work then the management was willing to read and when I made a post very similar to this one made by "Mr. Butthurt Mc FakeAss Name" expressing my issues with the system and the unfairness that was shown to me in the process, I was mocked, humiliated, and eventually PERMA BANNED from the company because it was obvious we were not going to come to term because they saw nothing wrong with totally disregarding a body of work I spent days writing.

Granted... it was a 50k word bomb of what I considered to be the pinnacle of my writing before or since (IMO) that covered the entire history of my character spanning back to 1997, and involved very deep issues not only IC but OOC that I write through John... and admittedly, it may not have been an awe inspiring GOD WORK... but I felt, and others did as well, that it at least deserved a fair read and a proper judging since I did submit it on a RP board before a deadline and was supposed to be the criteria on which i won or lost the XWF European Title(would have been the first ever btw), and it was very important to me.

And before you tell me to remember quantity does not equal quality... I am well aware.

Also... I know now that I could have handled the whole thing in a different fashion, and probably should have just taken it as the sign it was and packed up my ball and gone home.

Instead, I posted a very emotional post about what I thought of and Cross and Kross, and to this day, every single word of that vile post is still true. They are the worst scum I have ever had the displeasure to work with, and if I ever meet them in person, I assure everyone I AM going to go to jail... and yes... I know it is over an e-fed thing that happened nearly a decade ago... and they aren't worth my time... but still to this day... the way they treated me and the situation pisses me off, and there will never be anything they can do to change that.

I was humiliated and ridiculed by people I wanted to impress, sort of like having a crush on someone and then when they find out about it they laugh at you in front of the whole school at an assembly, or so I imagine from watching moves where that happens.

I was literally told that the judges, who had accepted the responsibility to judge others fairly and on the merit of their work... simply weren't going to be bothered to read it because it was too long, and then screwed me out of the finish IC to drive the point home.

So... mr truth... let me tell you about a lack of rubric... a lack of measuring standard... a lack of personal compassion...

You coming in here and defending any of what happened in this company from any point in time in the past is bullshit as far as I am concerned, and if you don't get the same treatment I got... a PERMA BANNING... of your real account... of which I am sure someone at the top knows due to ISP tracking... then it will surely tarnish my feelings about the company at present. Why you ask? Simple... I had a legitimate gripe about the treatment I endured in that time frame, and I wasn't the only one who felt the same way. I posted an emotionally charged statement, just like you did, to express my feelings on the fact, and was summarily treated like garbage for it.

At least I had the balls to make the post under my own name and suffer the consequences of my feelings in the open... they were my feelings, and to this day I feel not just slighted, but kicked in the nuts by several people who were supposed to be in charge and above the biased bullshit of the drama factory this place used to be.

The least that should be done to you... is perm isp banning... just so you can't try to spread the dissent among the current roster that you have blatantly tried to sow here, and we can all move forward and actually have fun here, with a thing we are all obviously passionate about. I mean, you literally went out of your way to make a post that could be misconstrued by the regulars here to believe that it had been posted by one of the returning stars in my faction, and I for one... while you have the right to your opinion... believe that a coward like you who won't at least make his own feelings known on his own name and be judged by those around him accordingly, doesn't deserve the effort or the emotions that have been stirred up by your commentary on how things are around here now.

Just pack your ball and go home you piece of shit... leave us to our hobby and enjoyment without your bullshit, and I hope you fall off a cliff on your way there.

Again... if you have an opinion... no matter what it is... then at least have the balls to say to the rest of us face to face on your own account, and not be a coward prick that doesn't matter.

If you find this post offensive... tough.

I find it offensive that I have been treated the way I have been treated by this company in the past, and if you can't see how this i just more of the same bullshittery as the Brown/ Era drama, then I don't need to play here.

Those are my two cents... and I have been reluctant to even address this thread... but after I saw him change his signature to the inflamed garbage the coward is spewing... I needed to get it off my chest. If you don't agree with me... no worries. I am an adult, and i can agree to disagree, but I will continue to feel this way until the end of time... so... oh well.

[Image: gZNikNC.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like theNewBreed's post:
B.O.B. D (08-14-2019), Chris Page (08-14-2019), Finn Kühn (08-14-2019), Ned Kaye (08-14-2019), Noah Jackson (08-14-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 02:47 PM

I honestly don't think the guy was able to sew any dissent. Everybody seems pretty united in saying this guy licks windows. I mean, he can get banned I guess, but he didn't do much destructive. He failed.

And, New Breed, I say this with the utmost kindness....but holding on to years worth of venom over efedding is probably doing you more harm than good. The last time I felt myself getting too worked up over it I realized I needed some perspective and stepped away for a year. Best thing I ever did. In fact, it was a situation similar to yours, dumped my heart and soul into something seriously innovative and different (didn't come close to 50,000 words though, dios mio) in a big main event match, and lost to a guy who did something competent but not all that unique or new who was, shall we say, "well connected". Took that one kinda hard and walked away for a bit. Incidentally, it was not in the XWF. But nonetheless, I have an idea of what you're feeling. Trust me man, let it go. It really is just efedding.

I will also say this, the present guys in charge here, I have nothing but good things to say about them. They've always treated me fairly and stuck up for me and my work even when others did not. I have a huge amount of confidence in them and there is a reason I've been here for over 2 years or don't see that changing anytime soon. The people who are talented, creative, and put the work in see results. Period. You may not always agree with the results, but the arc here curves towards the deserving.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Steve Jason (08-14-2019), theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 02:50 PM

Breed -

Sorry that happened back in the day. I'd be pissed too, although I kinda agree that a 50k RP is insane and I would be reticent (and possibly incapable!) of really reading it properly in a timed scenario. 50k is a novel, literally. That's the length of Slaughterhouse 5 or Lord of the Flies. BUT, I wouldn't be shitty to anyone for writing it.

As for perma-banning, I try to not do that. If someone crosses a line and makes things dangerous or impractical IRL, then I'll go that far, but most people aren't quite THAT awful. Obviously I also wouldn't have done it in your case back whenever that happened.

Truth here is having a laugh. Hopefully he's finished. I know who he is and he certainly knows I know, so, just don't let it bother you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (08-14-2019), SBW-SmokingBobWilliams (08-14-2019), Steve Jason (08-14-2019), theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
theNewBreed Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 02:56 PM

I have no issues... but I needed to make my voice heard after all of this. It's my two cents, and I will not be bringing it up any more.

Thank you for your kind words, and I understand all of what you said and appreciate it.

I think that calling it a "laugh" is slightly underwhelming for the impact of the post... but I appreciate your standpoint.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes theNewBreed's post:
Corey Smith (08-14-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 03:01 PM

I meant more in the sense that he's doing it for his own enjoyment, because he thinks it's funny.

I know for a fact it isn't some sense of solidarity for any old timers.

Listen, I get it. You live in Jacksonville. Things are rough. The Jaguars are garbage. The city smells like old paper. There are douchebros shouting DOO-val! Everywhere. Don't let this crap make your day worse. Smile

Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
theNewBreed Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 03:02 PM

so you have been here before... nice to know. lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes theNewBreed's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-14-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 03:10 PM

Someone's sad their signature got changed.

Not sure why, I've seen it done before.

Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 03:21 PM

There we go. Problem solved!

Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 03:35 PM

Jesus buddy hurry up and post already.

Hate Post Like Post
theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
theNewBreed Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 04:25 PM

too busy... cant be bothered... TL;DR

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 04:42 PM

He's just busy PMing the wrong account and sending Ned and Big D profile comments like the big mature boy he is.

Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D (08-14-2019)
Steve Jason Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 04:46 PM

Sigh.

I'm sorry for this, guys. I thought most of us were past this.

3x XWF Universal Champion
6x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Canadian Champion
3x XWF Tag Team Champion (2x Unkillables, 1x with Centurion)
2003 Lord of the Ring
2005 X-Mas X-Treme Winner
Resident Old Man Yelling At Clouds
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 04:47 PM

You are Smile

This isn't one of you. Well, it is. But not really.

Sort of.

Hate Post Like Post
Steve Jason (08-14-2019)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2019, 05:14 PM

I think the biggest injustice is that all this crap happened on a post meant to honor the current Champion. Dude couldn't even make a new thread to speak his mind, he had to come here and spoil it.

As someone whose been in alot of Feds over the years, I can say this is my favorite. Noone's making me say that, it's just the way I feel. Sure, there are some flaws and things that bother me, but that happens EVERYWHERE. And they haven't affected me to the point of wanting to talk about it, BUT if they had, I would've brought it up on my profile and talked it out with those in charge, rather than hide who I was, throw out accusations and hurl insults at people just because I'm upset about something. He accused me of having hurt feelings? I think we all know based on actions and words whose feelings are ACTUALLY hurt.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Ned Kaye (08-14-2019), Steve Jason (08-14-2019), theNewBreed (08-14-2019), Tony Santos (08-14-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 05:19 PM

A Venn Diagram of efed trolls and incels is a circle inside of a circle.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Steve Jason (08-14-2019), theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-14-2019, 05:23 PM

Hey Truth, you make Rain look good.

Let that sink in.

Rain. You make Rain look good.

Cut the shit. No more drama.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2019, 05:31 PM

Kenzi was reading over my shoulder and...well....

[Image: qBtuBVt.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 05:39 PM

D, You make an excellent point. Let me fix that.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
B.O.B. D (08-14-2019), Finn Kühn (08-14-2019), theNewBreed (08-14-2019)
Michael McBride Offline
Whiskey, Cigars and guns.

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-14-2019, 06:05 PM

You think Main being the champ this long is shocking? You should have Seen when John Madison was The King of the XWF. No one could beat him and around the time I was here. We had some top tier dudes here gunning for it
It took Theo to beat him. I coughed up a lung when I read the results becuase I was smoking s bowl. I couldn't believe it. Will Main be champ forever? No. Someone will come and beat him. I know this becuase I thought no one could beat Madison but to my shock. Someone did. The XWF is great. It's better than the other feds out there. Yes. It's changed over the years but that's what happens and from what I can yell. Vincent has been doing a good job running it. The old guys coming in is a good thing and they have been helping out well. Like Raven. He's given me great advice on my rps and it has helped. All I can say is havr fun. Just write. Don't care about winning or losing. I used to care a lot about it and to be honest it fucked with me but now I just write becuase I like telling stories. As long as the people who read it like it. Then that's a win in my book and that's all I need.

XWF Achievements
1x Hart Champion
2x Xtreme Champion
1x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion w/ Peter Gilmour-Purebred Killers
Quadruple Slam Champion
[Image: svR0kd1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Michael McBride's post:
theNewBreed (08-14-2019), Theo Pryce (08-14-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-14-2019, 06:07 PM

Truth is a jobber! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP* Truth is a jobber! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
B.O.B. D (08-14-2019), Ned Kaye (08-15-2019), theNewBreed (08-14-2019), Tony Santos (08-14-2019)