Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More press duties
BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-14-2019, 05:29 AM

(The scene opens with an auidence seated and clapping and cheering wildly infront of a set which is typical of late night talk show program)

Continuity announcer: And now... It's time for LIVE with Franklin Waldren! With tonights guests, musical icon Elton John! Cooking your favourites, Mr GORDON RAMSAY, and discussing his latest career move, fresh from the red carpet, the man they call "Box Office" Brian O'Haire... Now welcome your host... Mr Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanklin Waldren!

(The audience continue to cheer as a man clad in a suit struts out towards a desk as a jazzy theme is played by the on set band)

Franklin Waldren: Goooooooooood evening! Oh man, what a show we've got tonight. It's like a whos who of the entertainment world. Man, if we had any more stars we'd be considered a galaxy! Eh eh eh?

(He looks for approval from the audience who clap)

Franklin Waldren: How about our president eh? huh? I hear he was advised to put trade tarriffs on CHina and Aluminum.... Trump said (He immitates) "I've heard of China... but what continent is Aluminium on??"

(The audience laugh at the over the top immitation) (/b]

[b]Franklin Waldren:
Hahaha, you get me don't ya... wooooft.... Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our first guest of the evening. The man who is exchanging the fairytale make believe world of hollywood movies, for the fairytale makebelive world of wrestling....

( The audience laugh)

Franklin Waldren: .... Mr Brian O'Haire!

( The audience cheer and clap as Brian Walks out. He forces a smile and waves. He walks over to the host and shakes his hand. The host winces a little as it's apparent that Brian has squeezed the hand a little more than what would be classed as socially acceptable. Brian walks over to a couch and sits down, adjusting his suit as he does. The host sits down behind a desk.)

Franklin Waldren: Hoooo boy! That... THATS A Robust Handshake!

Brian O'Haire: Don't you DARE call wrestling a fairytale, make-believe world. Did that hurt?

Franklin Waldren: Well...yeh... But you really squeezed my...

Brian O'Haire: And I'll really kick your damn ass if you mock my world again. It's real. It hurts. And those guys in the XWF put themselves through hell. I'm proud of my new... victi...er...Colleagues. People like you. Don't really get it. So, do yourself a favour. Shut up. Respect it. Or I'll kick your damn ass.

( The audience laugh as Brian Smirks toward the host and winks. )

Franklin Waldren: Ok. Ok... Sorry... (He makes a comical shrug and face giving a look of distain) Sooooo Brian. What a whirlwind few weeks it's been for you. You've released your lastest movie but the biggest news is you have signed a contract for a wrestling promotion. This is a massive move for you. You said before this is like scratching an itch. Must be one hell of an itch if you need to go into that sort of environment.

Brian O'Haire: You know Franklin. It is. It's been an itch that has been eating away at me for a long long time. I know that I'm good. Hell, I've made it. I've done it all. But, this, this is something I've wanted to do since I was a kid. I sat on my couch watching some of the legends of the wrestling world ply their trade. I watched larger than life characters parade down the aisle infront of adoring audiences... Hell, it's not much different to my world just now. I guess, I'm just kicking ass in a different environment, only this time, I'm much more in control of my destiny. It's not words on a bit of a paper dictating what I do. It's me dictating what I do. It's me being me and finally becoming who I know I can and should be. I'm not a character, I'm not a role. I'm not a superhero. I'm Brian O'Haire, and I'm finally me.

Franklin Waldren: Powerful statement. Is that you saying that you've found yourself? I thought that you'd be just doing this for the money. Everyone knows that while you're still a big star. Companies are wary of you. Work was starting to dry up, bar the stuff that was already in production.

Brian O'Haire: Not so much found myself but found a calling. I was ALWAYS Comfortable with who I was. I was always in control of my actions, and I always knew what I wanted. But for the first time in a long time, I actually have a damn idea of the direction of travel. A new role. A thirst. A new me. The actual me. Hell, I love being someone or something else. I love the adrenaline of being a character. I love having that little something different inside of you that gives you the thirst to explore boundaries. I love being that little bit different. Have you ever felt that little pulse of something else running through your blood? Giving you the desire to be someone or do something.

(Brian stands up and walks slowly over to the desk, and slams his hands down, then jumps up to sit on it )

Brian O'Haire: THAT. My friend is how I am. I've not found myself. I've found IT. And I know how to manage and get the most of IT.

(The host grimaces a bit as Brian walks back over to his couch )

Franklin Waldren: To be honest, I don't think you have a clue what you're getting yourself in for. Have you got a game plan?

Brian O'Haire: I know perfectly well what I'm getting myself in for. It's people like you, throwing doubt into the midst that are making this seem like a FAR bigger deal than it actually is. I don't need doubters and naysayers, I don't need people like you telling me what I am and am not capable of. I'm Brian effin O'Haire. And I can do anything. I can achieve anything. And as I've done before, I'm not afraid to push boundaries to do it.

Franklin Waldren: You've only recently signed your contract, and you've got no experience in this. We're perfectly right to doubt you. It's only natural. It's not a wrestler. You're an actor. You...

( Brian interrupts looking more angry)

Brian O'Haire: I'm what... What? I'm an actor. But, look at me. Just LOOK AT ME. I'm strong. I'm athletic. I can -beep- people up in my sleep. And you know what. People like you, scrawny little trumped up morons who get off on thinking they're better than everyone else make me realise how much better I am than people like you.

( Brian twitches slightly and smirks)

Brian O'Haire: But maybe I am out of my depth. Maybe this is the wrong move, and maybe I'll look back on this as one of the biggest flops in my life. But... That's not going to happen. Essentially, all I'm doing is portraying a new role. But one that's closer to life than it's ever been. I suppose you could say I'm starring in my own biopic, but that we all know how the story will end. And that's with me achieving everything I set out to do and then some. And then, as we fade to black, it'll show people like you, dumbfounded, standing scratching your pathetic little heads wondering where it all went wrong and why you doubted me so much.

Franklin Waldren: Powerul. Powerful stuff. For the record, I do wish you the best of luck. I've seen many people crash and burn in this environment before, so its admirable. Though, I do have to ask. Considering all the other stuff that's been going on, there is some doubt that your mindset....

( A scowel comes across Brian's face)

Brian O'Haire: Franklin? What other stuff... Don't you dare be...

Franklin Waldren: Just the stuff that happe....no you're right... We shouldn't be..

Brian O'Haire: Shouldn't be what Frank....

( The host is getting visably nervous)

Franklin Waldren: No no no, you're right.... Lets move on... Time for a musical

( Brian interrupts...Standing up, and walks over to the host. Staring intensely in his face)

Brian O'Haire: No. do continue... FRANK.

Franklin Waldren: It's just.... Since the incident... you...

( Brian thows a cup across the room)

Brian O'Haire: I TOLD YOU WE DAMN WELLL DON'T TAL...

( The show cuts to a technical difficulties screen)

-FIN-
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like BoxOffice_Brian_OHaire's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-14-2019), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-22-2019), The Truth (08-14-2019), Theo Pryce (08-14-2019)