Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn.
Samuel McPherson Offline
"The Animal"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-10-2019, 12:29 PM

I'm sorry about the no show. I thought the deadline was today, instead of Friday. I should've double-checked. I will make up for it on the next show and remember next time. I'll accept my punishment due to my stupid mistake.

[Image: sb5kD4m.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Samuel McPherson's post:
theNewBreed (08-10-2019)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-10-2019, 10:45 PM

It happens man, no worries.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2019, 08:10 AM

LOL we don't punish people.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
The Truth (08-14-2019)
Samuel McPherson Offline
"The Animal"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-13-2019, 12:15 AM

I will be switching the characters over. Since all of you love to do two RP's, I got a character who's more than willing to hit back at the comments people make that will suit him better than Samuel, although I warn you all in advance that this is my most hated heel and the most nastiest character I have and is apart of The Monstimals as well, named Kieran Overton (Yes, the Kevin Owens pic base I was talking about a few months ago.) I make the account now and do an app for him later.

Samuel for the time being will go to another fed that's suited only for one RP as he belongs there, although in the future when I've estamblished Kieran more, Samuel will return for tag competition with Kieran and possibly win tag titles too.

[Image: sb5kD4m.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Samuel McPherson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2019), James Raven (08-13-2019)
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-14-2019, 02:16 PM

Here he is, The Destructive Beast, Kieran Overton.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
Theo Pryce (08-14-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-14-2019, 03:03 PM

(08-14-2019, 02:16 PM)Kieran Overton Said: Here he is, The Destructive Beast, Kieran Overton.

FAT GILLY IS BACK?!!

Kidding! Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-15-2019, 02:30 AM

That's what I feel bad about truthfully is not putting enough effort in since I arrived. I thought originally, 2 RP's are optional. Turns out it's a must to do two. So I have to really think of ideas CD wise now just to have a chance to win as that's always been a thing for me is the worry of running out of ideas CD wise. Seeing it's important to respond to RP's, Kieran has no problems hitting back, while Samuel wouldn't care for them.

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-15-2019, 05:30 AM

To clarify, it's not a must. It's a limit. People have won with only one RP.

Though, it's probably going to be difficult in most cases if all talent/effort is equal.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
theNewBreed (08-15-2019)