Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Out of the Shadows
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Back to my Roots

It’s 2am in Orlando, Florida as we hear the phone ring. The scene is pitch black until we see the cellphone light up.

Famine: This better be real fucking important that you’re waking me up at two in the morning.

Page: Oh, it’s real fucking important brother.

Famine: I’m listening

Page: Wake the fuck up! Where are you?

Famine: What do you mean? I’m in my house.

Page: No. Where’s the Demon King?

Famine: Still here.

Page: Is he? Can you honestly say he’s still around? I mean sure, you beat Gilmour but that wasn’t the Famine of old. That was you just proving your dominance but you didn’t show him or the world that rage, destruction and anger that I know is deep down inside.

Famine: Chris, you and I both know that I can be every bit as destructive as I used to be. I just....

Page: Just what? Afraid?!

Famine: What the fuck did you just say?!

Page: You heard me. You’re afraid! I know Brendan was your world and I know how devastated you were when he passed. I know you’re still dealing with that pain even if you don’t show it. But you need to know something.

Famine: Yeah what’s that?

Page: This is not what he would have wanted. Do you really think your son would want you to just let go and forget who you are? You think he would have wanted to see you like this in the ring? I don’t think so! I think he would want you to dig deep down inside and let all that rage out. Be that killer you once were! Be that demon that once destroyed, crucified and damn near killed anyone who got in your way.

Famine: How do you know that’s what he would have wanted?

Page: Because he was your son!

*click*

Page hangs up as Famine sits up on his bed just staring into the dark.

Two hours later…..It’s pouring rain and the skies are filled with lighting as we see Famine walking in the dark, stumbling out toward his balcony. It’s almost like he’s drunk or dizzy as he continues to walk toward the edge of the balcony.

We then hear a voice echoing through the night as Famine stops and looks up.

Voice: You’ve tried to hold me back for far too long, but you're weak. You know it in your soul. You're nothing but a hollow shell. An empty vessel just chugging along through life trying to put the darkness behind you. That time is over! It’s time to wake up and unleash the demon that’s been waiting to wake up for all these years!

As Famine continues to stare at the sky, a dark cloud-like figure appears and flies right into Famines eyes as our scene fades to black.

Back to my Roots II

The skies are filled with ominous gray clouds. Thunder can be heard in the distance as the wind starts to pick up. A bolt of lightning crashes down near an old empty church as a shadowy figure appears on the left side of the camera. He stands there looking at the abandoned town before him as the camera pans over to it. It looks like something out of a classic horror movie where at any moment a deranged, scarred and dirty looking psychopath is going to come out of the shadows with an unconventional weapon he’s going to use to kill you.

Man: Helltown, Ohio, the abandoned city in Cuyahoga Valley. Where urban legends and rumors of Satanists, murderers and serial killers are home to. It’s been so long since I was outside in the world. Outside in places like this that I call home.

I breathe in the stench of death and decay and it smells ever so sweet to me. Like a nice warm dessert in front of a child just ready to devour it. Here in this abandoned place, there are a few different stories regarding what happened to everyone who used to live here. Some say it was a chemical spill. Others think it was run by Satanists and the rest think they were all murdered by a psychopath who started with all of the children on a bus. Those who think this is nothing but superstition claim that if you peer through the vehicle’s windows, you can see the ghosts of the killer and his victims still sitting inside.

It’s not superstition for those of us who know the dark truths of this world. It’s such a calming atmosphere for me. Soothing and so relaxing that it almost makes me forget what the rest of the world is like. What’s the point of all of this you’re wondering? Well, the point is that I have been away for far too long. Kept deep down in the dark pits of hell in chains and locks never to be freed and yet here I stand once again. I think back to the days where this was the norm for me. Visiting dark, demonic places that called to me and shared their darkness and power. The spirits of the dead lingering about and the spirits of murderers, serial killers and psychopaths just walking around encouraging me to just unleash pain and misery on anyone and everyone.

Which is exactly what’s going to happen at Saturday Night Savage. Tristan Slater and John Cable will be my first victims. While I may have Bigg Rigg John Gambino as my partner and brother, the satisfaction of blood and pain will be all mine and I will enjoy every single second of it. I will relish in tearing you both apart. I will drink your blood and feast on your flesh like a hyena gnawing away on the flesh of an antelope or wildebeest.
The man then turns toward the camera and we finally see that it is none other than the Demon King Famine of the Vile. He turns to the camera, smirks and says three words before the picture fades to black.

Famine: Thank you Page!

Three days later our scene opens to Bigg Rigg John Gambino grabbing his cellphone from his pocket. The incoming call is from none other than his longtime friend and partner Famine of the Vile.

Rigg: Hey brotha what’s up?

……

Rigg: Famine?

……

Bigg Rigg looks at his phone to see if the call dropped and then puts it back to his ear.

Rigg: Famine? You there brotha? If you’re talking I can’t hear you.

Famine: I’m back (click)

Rigg takes the phone away from his ear and stares at the screen for a moment. He then looks up with a smirk on his face as if he knows what Famine’s words mean.

The scene fades to black and ends.

Out of the Shadows

Have you ever felt engulfed by the darkness? Those deep dark pits of hell that consume you entirely? No matter how hard you fight to get out and come back to the light, the darkness is ten times stronger and you eventually just give up and stop trying to fight. Not me. No, the darkness has always been a part of me. Unlike all of you, I learned to embrace the darkness within my soul and become part of it. The cold, dark heart that beats within my chest does not fear anyone or anything because there is nothing to fear. I am fear! I am death! I am the nightmares you have when you’re sleeping at night! I am the shadowy figure inside your child’s closet ready to come out and tear the flesh from their bones!

I am the one that will bring pain, suffering and torment once again to those who stand in my way and next week it’s going to be the team of Tristan Slater and John Cable. John Cable. A man who’s life brings me joy and puts a smile on my face. What you don’t think I know what happened to you John? How could I not know? I mean your dark tragedy is my comedy. For example, your mother dead in your living room, your father killed in front of you? How beautiful is that?!

Then after several years it was YOU who did the killing wasn’t it John? Those people at the underground cage fight event? I know about that John because I see everything from where I sit. I watch closely and take notes for the future John and YOUR future? Has brought you to me! Because you see John, all that suffering, all those deaths and all that pain will pale in comparison to what I do to you in the ring. You think you know sadistic? You think you know what pure evil is like? You don’t know a goddamn thing John! All you know is what you’ve seen and had to deal with but you know nothing of the true power of the dark and how easily it can destroy anything in its path.

Saturday night is going to be just a regular walk in the park for me and Bigg Rigg as we take you and Slater through pain and suffering the likes of which neither of you have ever seen. You’re a pretty big guy John but you’re not big enough or bad enough to stand in the face of the Demon King, look him in the eyes and still be willing to fight. If you do you’re a damn fool along with your partner Slater. THE Tristan Slater. The man who was WGWF champion at the lowest point in the company’s history. You’re like the Peter Gilmour of the WGWF. They handed him the title at the lowest point in this company’s run and you see how that turned out right? And you’re more than welcome to try and attack me and what I’ve done in my career but let’s face it son, you’ve got nothing on me. I MADE WGWF! I dominated there before you were even a blip on the radar of the people. They cheered and chanted my name all over the world before you showed up and you think that because you won a few titles that it’s going to make any difference in that ring against me and Rigg? You beating me in the past doesn’t mean you’ll do it again so don’t get cocky son. The pain and suffering that you’re going to endure will pail in comparison to anything you’ve ever experienced in your entire pathetic life.

I’m not worried about winning because truth be told, the most important thing to me is making sure I decimate you and your buddy Cable along with anyone else that stands in my way. As for Rigg and I; you are mistaken when you say that he and I will have issues. That’s one thing I love about this business you know? Opponents thinking they know every single detail about me, my friends or the past. Rigg is a bad-ass fucking Italian with a mean streak that no one should take lightly. Has he had his share of problems with partners? Yeah, so? It happens all the time but there are teams out there who start out having issues and eventually get to the point where they work so well together that they become damn near unstoppable. That’s Rigg and I! We’ve been partners before. We’ve been stable mates. But more importantly, we’re friends. We’ve been friends for a very long time. A VERY long time. So you and John bring you’re A game and be prepared for the ass kicking of a lifetime.

I’m not going to get cocky and say that we’re going to walk in, beat you and walk out but what I WILL say is that we’re going to walk in, beat the shit out of you and beat the shit out of you some more until we’re satisfied. After that, whatever happens, happens but don’t think you’re going to leave without a scratch. I’ll agree with you on one thing and that’s the fact that after this match is over, we WILL shake hands and put our focus back on tearing this goddamn company down. However there is one thing that really pisses me off about all of this and it’s the same fucking thing Gilmour did before our match. You’re being dismissive about who it is you’re facing. I mean sure, you managed to mention me and Rigg and how we’re legends and all that but not once did you take the time to truly understand and talk about what it is you’re REALLY facing.

You’re not facing the old Famine of the Vile that lost to you all those years ago and you’re not facing a mild mannered Italian who likes to drink espresso and hit on women at a local café. You’re about to face the fucking Demon King and the Angry Fucking Italian! The two biggest nightmares you’ve ever faced in your entire career. We are your defeat. Your last stop on the road to the tag titles and after the dust settles and the bell rings, we’ll be standing over you like the shadows of two skyscrapers as the sun goes down. And believe me, the sun WILL go down on you both as you’re engulfed by the darkness.

The New Breed is dead.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Famine of the Vile's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-08-2019), Theo Pryce (08-08-2019)