Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Pride.
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-08-2013, 01:54 AM

Brian Braxton, you apparently don't know who I am. Let me say that I know my record isn't great, but I at least have some pride. Some people just don't have that, they think they are best there is in XWF but the problem with them is that they don't have pride.

Don't get me wrong there are a couple out there with it but there aren't much. That's my problem with the scum of this company. They are low life pompous ass holes. They win a lot yeah, but do they really walk out of the arena with dignity? No they walk out with money...

I do this because I love to wrestle! I do this for the adrenaline! But I don't do this for the money. Hey a championship would be awesome to win. But the general managers are handing the title shots to the people who do it for the money. Mr. Satellite he is one guy who doesnt do this for the money. He does it because he loves what he does! That's why I respect him.

Brian Braxton I hope you know exactly who I am now because win or lose i will always be better than you. In every way. JohnnyXtreme I don't know what to say about him except that he says he's a misfit and the king of them. That's nice to know because everyone one cares about you... I'm not saying that in a mean way... I'm saying that because only main eventers care about main eventers...I am mean seriously I don't know how many times or at all that a main eventer has cared about an upper mid carder or a mid carder or hell even a jobber! People only care about them selves! They don't care about us!

I say to those people...go to hell you spineless, pathetic, money hungry piece of shit! To the people who are like me I say...Good luck in getting anywhere in this company with people like these!

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(06-08-2013)