Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gimme Your Gold
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2019, 07:00 PM

Alright, Mini Morbid, Big D wants gold and he wants it NOW!!!!!

You're such a little punk, hiding over on Anarchy away from the REAL competition. You sure can beat Lacklan like a pro, too bad it was on 24/7 rules! Do you think you would've dethroned the queen had it been one on one, I'm the ring. Hell. No. I don't even know if I could do that, and seeing as how you sure AS HELL couldn't beat me that way, you wouldn't defeat her.

You dress like a 5 year old drawing of the red Power Ranger, but talk like you're Donald Trump....... And in case you're a dumbass supporter of his, that AIN'T a compliment! You shoot from a volcano or somethin'? Are you on LCD or somethin'? You're so crazy thinking you got super powers, y'all should call up Donovan Blackwater and star in one of his gay movies.

I took this belt from you once, and I'm gonna do it again. And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!!!

Cover!

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2019, 06:07 AM

KICK OUT WHILE DICK PUNCHING D

"Listen to me LOW T, you have no right to touch the MAGNIFICENCE that is the blood of MINI.

Am I on LCD??? THE FUCKING SOUND SYSTEM YOU CRETIN???? YOU ARE AS WORTHLESS AS A SONY DISCMAN!!!!!

Sarah Lacklan will be the matriarch of a line of HYPERPOWERED CENTAURS, as ALL Minis spend their juvenile years! THEN WE SHED OUR HORSE BODIES AND EAT THEM. Nobody watches the power rangers except CISGENDERED LAYDMEN. Tuck your pecker backwards between your legs and insert the GLANS into your VULVA. I would suggest you would impregnate yourself BUT THAT WOULD MAKE YOU REMARKABLE WHICH YOU ARE NOT.

No D, Low T, Wannabe G, HIV, your name is nothing more than A LACK OF VIRILITY. You should be shamed into returning all three hairs that have struggled against your genetics to see the light of day on your chest and or nutbag, you REGRESSIVE INCEL. What is in your manifesto, D? WHICH PRETTY GIRL'S REJECTION WILL LEAD YOU TO SHOOTING UP A SCHOOL???

Your head is shaped like a deluxe Vlassic pickle jar. Dill. Big Dill.

Please, "Big" D, bring the following items to your next weekly bath: shampoo (not for masturbating this time!), soap, a wash cloth for the excess SEMEN on your perineum, AND A FUCKING TOASTER.

Arriba."

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-06-2019, 11:06 AM

Oh wow, that's some pretty big talk for such a little man. There's only two people who should feel threatened by you: Hootie, the only 'wrestler' on the roster you can stand up to in size and anyone who watches your snoozefests you call matches. I tried scouting you but have yet to make it through a whole contest without ripping my eyes out of boredom.

And enough with Sarah Lacklan, man, you're not against her anymore, you're against ME! I know someone with as little accomplishments as you has to brag when you can, but you didn't really BEAT Sarah. Sounded to me like Theo only handed you that belt because he's tired of hearing Lacklan run her mouth as much as she does. Luckily for him, you're only gonna be a transitional Champion because that Championship is gonna be MINE!

Seeing you legally hold that title is more of an embarrassment than Chris Page holding the Universal Title ILLEGALLY. Even though Big D is above the Federweight Championship, I'm gonna do XWF a favor and put it into credible hands. You seem to know alot about masturbation, probably because while I was nearly winning a Universal Title shot at Leap of Faith, you were too busy jacking it to compete.

You are quite an unoriginal numbskull, acting like you're the first guy to ever make a dick joke about me and/or my name. Must've picked up all your lines from a Robert Main promo. Congrats, if you're gonna rip off someone might as well rip off the best, right?

I loved how you didn't acknowledge the fact I best you for this belt before, you MUST be a Trump supporter. You ignore my evidence and change the subject in the same manner they bring up Hillary or Obama when that isn't what's being talked about. I'm sure it's hard losing to a walking dick joke, but at least when it happens again you'll know how to handle yourself.

Before I put you down for good, though, I'd like to be the BIGGER man and give you a compliment: I absolutely LOVED your work in Austin Powers.

COVER!!!!!!!

1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes B.O.B. D's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (08-11-2019)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-06-2019, 05:15 PM

How 'bout a little salt for your wounds?

I've taken shits bigger than you, and they were more intimidating, too! Shit is exactly how I would describe you, from your promos to in-ring work; hell, you probably LOOK like it, too, hence the need for that bargain bin Halloween mask. If I was as trash as you, I wouldn't wanna show my face either. No wonder you hide in a volcano when you aren't competing, too much shame to be out in public too long.

The fact you made a joke about a school shooting after the events of this weekend shows that you ARE a piece of shit. Only the most gigantic, wet, smelly turd would be low enough to do something like that!

Girls rejecting me? Goes to show how little you pay attention around here, or you would KNOW I was about to get married. So much for rejection, you must've been looking in a mirror because a girl who's into midgets wouldn't even sleep with you.

As for my 'manifesto', it's pretty simple: taking your Federweight Championship. Which, at this point, I'd say I'm a lock for unless you wanna do a better job defending it. I don't think telling your opponent their head looks like a pickle jar is gonna cut it, buddy, but nice try. At least that was original and not ripped from someone else's promo. A for effort, F for execution.

You're a joke, and not even a good one. I'm sure the name 'mini' fits you perfectly. In case you don't comprehend, I'm saying you have a small dick that looks like a clit.

The only reason you're in XWF is because the kids like you and Vinnie feels sorry for you. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut a check each month for employing a disabled worker. You'll never be Universal Champion, let alone even COMPETE for it. The highlight of your career will be keeping the Federweight Championship warm for me, not once, but TWICE! And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!!!!!

STILL Cover!!!!!

2.........................................................................................................

2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-07-2019, 02:25 AM

Atticus Black inspects the situation of BigD pinning a passed out Mini Morbid.

"He's actually quite adorable when he's asleep."

Winner and NEW FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION - BIGD!

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-07-2019, 06:22 AM

Can't believe you guys are so mean to Mini Morbid.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-07-2019, 10:01 AM

I wouldn't have had to be mean had he not responded at the last hour. But Atticus is right, he is quite adorable.

2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WWC T.V. Champion