Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Trying to Get Ahead
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2019, 04:47 AM

Finn walked down one of the corridors - an old corridor he was very familiar with, one that was lovingly referred to by staff as "Kickout Alley," a place where many pin attempts have been performed on the Xtreme Champion. Finn chuckled to himself, remembering his old failed attempts back during his first run. As Finn turned the corner to get out of Kickout Alley, he saw Steve Justice in front of him.

"Hm?!" Finn said, startled. After taking in a quick deep breath though, he righted himself as Justice merely raised an eyebrow. "Apologies. This is my first time back in... let's say a while. I'm attempting to get adjusted to all the changes, and just wondering where to start."

Justice smiled at Finn's openness, offering a handshake. Finn grins, accepting the handshake, noticing the glimmer of gold around Justice's waist. Just as Justice goes to turn away, Finn pulls him right back in, his smile gone.

"This, is a warning," Finn said, narrowing his eyes. "Don't get in my way."

WHAM!

Finn uses his free hand to pick up a lead pipe and smack it right across Justice's face before he knew what hits him! Finn smiles again, this time more cocky as the ruse has been revealed. He plants a boot on the champion's chest, and a referee falls from the ceiling! Rubble flies everywhere as he counts!

1!

2!

Thr...

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve_Justice Offline
The Anarchist

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-05-2019, 02:22 PM

Kickout!

Steve grabs the title and blasts Finn in the face. He looks down at Finn and says, " I do the brooding tough guy schtick around here, ya Soy beta cuckboi!" He runs off.

[Image: zdU7TYol.png]
Hate Post Like Post