Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Saturday Can’t come Soon enough
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-02-2019, 06:53 PM

Fuzz is seen in his locker room after Leap Of Faith. There is a towel draped over his head. Then there is a knock on the door. Fuzz glances at the door but doesn’t respond. The knock is heard again, but this time it’s louder as it echoes through the room. Fuzz stands up and takes a step towards the door, and then thinks for a moment and sits back down in the chair. The handle on the door begins to shake furiously and the door begins to shake. Fuzz walks towards the door, unlocks it and opens it up just a crack.

“Go away.”

A hand shoots through the opening forcing the door open. Fuzz still drained from his match can’t hold the door open. The man bursts into the room like a small child hopped up on Red Bull. Jumping up and down like a maniac.

“Calm the fuck down Noah.”

Noah stops jumping around for a moment, and looks at Fuzz perplexed.

“You ok?...”

Fuzz just sighs and lets out a slight chuckle.

“Do I look ok?”

“Nope. But on the bright side.”
Noah pulls out a replica Anarchy Championship and holds it out for Fuzz to see. “I won this thing. That cunt really gave me a run for my money, but I beat that cunt.”

Fuzz walks past Noah and pats him on the shoulder. Fuzz drops the towel over his head again while he sits down.

“Good for you Noah.”

Noah walks towards Fuzz then looks around the room. It’s a fairly large locker room, clean, and not another roster member to be seen.

“Sweet digs you got here. Whose Cunty cunt ass did you have to kiss to get it?”

Fuzz pulls the towel off of his head and drapes it over the chair next to him.

“No one. This is what happens when you alienate everyone you’ve ever come into contact with. There isn’t a soul in the XWF that wants to share a locker room with me, so I just find the one that’s most secluded and make myself at home. Obviously the secluded part didn’t penetrate your brain.”

Noah jumps onto the chair next to Fuzz.

“Nope, I’m smarter than the average cunt. I mean I did ask a bunch of stupid cunts, but the bottom line is I’m here.”

Fuzz glances over to Noah who is playfully tossing his toy title up in the air and catching it.

“Yeah and I would’ve preferred that you didn’t find me.”

Noah drops the toy onto the ground and kicks it aside.

“Look Da….”
Fuzz shakes his head at Noah while bunching up his fist. “Fuzz… look. I know neither one of us got our way tonight and that’s fine.”

Fuzz stands up, grabbing the chair with him. He then throws it against the wall, shattering a mirror in the process.

“NO NOAH! It’s not fine ...it's not all good. This isn’t a fucking joke. The fucking clock is ticking, I can’t take many more losses, especially ones that I DIDN’T FUCKING LOSE!”

Fuzz grabs the other chair and throws it against the door, leaving a gaping hole the door. Fuzz then turns back to Noah.

“Ever since I’ve come back to this shit hole, it’s been one hoop after another. Then to be screwed over, so blatantly in front of the Royal family no less…”

“Royal Cunts more like it.”

“Whatever. The fact remains the same. This company needed its foundation altering moment. Page got it half right when he stole the Universal title, too bad he didn’t win.”

Fuzz then begins to pace throughout the room. Noah watches him intently. Fuzz begins to pull all the furnishings off of the wall. Knocking over the locker placed in the room. Fuzz then begins to punch the wall repeatedly. The wall is slowly turning a dark crimson color. Fuzz then stops and turns to Noah, holding up his fist with blood dripping down onto the floor.

“Noah, it’s simple we need to create our own paradigm shift. The Tag Team tourney is our opportunity to make it so we are no longer overlooked. We will maim, destroy and obliterate anyone that stands in our way.”

Noah looks at Fuzz and responds hesitantly.

“And if we don’t win?”

Fuzz then cracks a smile.

“It’s simple… they won’t make it to the next show. One way or another we will go onto the next round.”

Fuzz begins to wobble and stumbles backwards. Smacking his head on the concrete wall, a small pool of blood begins to trickle on to the floor next to him.

Suddenly Fuzz shoots right up, and shakes the cobwebs out of his head. Fuzz glances around the room and notices that the room is trashed. He glances down at his hands, and clinches it. Then frantically Fuzz begins to crawl around the floor, over broken glass, chairs, and other debris.

“Where is it?...Where the fuck is it?... He dropped it right here.”

Fuzz is pushing trash all around the floor furiously searching for something. Tossing aside towels, and other random objects. Fuzz stabs himself accidentally with a piece of glass. He yanked his hand up to his mouth and sucks on the wound. He spits out a small piece of glass, and continues his search.

“Where is that fucking toy belt….I swear he dropped it right here… No… No this can’t be!.. He was right here.”

Fuzz stops and lays face down on the floor. Debris is digging into his face and body. Then he glances down at his arm. There is was like a giant bullseye. The fresh puncture mark, right on a vein. Fuzz rolls over and looks towards the locker laying on the ground. Sitting there right on top of all his luggage, a needle.

A single, freshly used needle with a small drip of poison on the tip. Fuzz completes his roll onto his back and begins to stare off into the ceiling.

“Hallucinations aside it could be worse, my tolerance could’ve been gone.”

Fuzz slowly closes his eyes, as the camera fades to black.

The Afterthought:

Well that was a really shitty night right? I mean seriously, how could I possibly lose clean in the middle of the ring to Centurion?

Wait….

That’s not what happened at fucking all. Once again I was fucking robbed by someone in management. I don’t know if Vinny was in on it, or is James was protecting the weakest member of Apex, or if the re-emerging Theo had anything to do with that stupid fuck ref not understanding what tapping out fucking looks like. I’m going to get to the bottom of that at a later date but right now I’ve got to focus. I’ve got a Tag Team tournament to win…

That’s right I said Tag Team.

I know I’m just as shocked and surprised as you are. I actually found someone willing to participate in this thing with me. Sure he’s a little obsessed, and thinks I’m his Dad, but that’s cool. I’m game. Let’s take a quick look see and who we are facing in the first round….

Who!?

This is a fucking joke… wait what’s that at the bottom of the card?... There are four teams on a bye?! Why the fuck were Noah and I not one of those four teams! Once again management decided that Noah and I haven’t been punished enough for the world to see, now all of Apex gets a pass to the next round, along with two other teams that no one gives a fuck about, but sure allow two of your workhorses to drain themselves on what is going to be a glorified murder in the middle of the ring. Fine.

Robert Roode…. Doesn’t ring a bell. What the hell are you doing here? Are you sure you are in the right place, aren’t you supposed to be at the Tom Selleck Cosplay Convention? Otherwise known at the TSCC. I am honestly sorry that this is what you drew in the first and final round for you guys. It was always going to be tough sledding for you here. This place isn’t the PG friendly confines of WWE, not that you’ve done anything of note there. A forgettable NXT title run, a tag team title run with another cast off, and a blatant shut up run the their US Title. Good for you but none of that matters here.

You were irrelevant there, and somehow, some way you are even more irrelevant here. Noah said it best when he called you guys a joke. Yet I don’t think he was direct enough. I’ll say what everyone else is saying… nobody wants you here. What I say next might be the pot calling the kettle black, but nobody likes you here. The fact that when you walked through the doors people openly complained and joked at your expense should’ve been enough for even the dimmest of people to walk away.

But no, here you both stand proud of your past accomplishments even though they mean jack shit here. I know I’m proud of what I’ve done, but at least I did it while I was inside these doors. Allow me to introduce myself.

Hello…

I’m Fuzz. I’m currently the person who is completely flummoxed as to why you are here. I’m the one who has gone to management and openly complained about you being here. I’m the guy who is well rooted in the past, and people such as yourselves wouldn’t have made it past the over the phone interview. Yet that’s irrelevant you guys are here now, so let’s continue.

Hello Mike. How are you? Good. Well I’m going to be honest with you for just a moment. I’ve been really impressed with you since you came into the XWF…

Ha Hahaha….

No seriously you are an even bigger joke than anyone who has ever walked through those doors. That includes Barney Green, Peter Gilmour, and Mung. I mean I’m pretty sure Peter is the perfect example for you, guys who have done a lot in their companies. Guys who continue to kinda half heartedly show up on a weekly basis, hell you’ve both even won the big one. But the fact that you both are nothing more than used cum rags, is saying a lot about you in particular. I don’t usually compare people to Peter, because you know he's ... special , but you Mike for the bill to a god damn T.

I just want and need both of you to know one thing. This is me going easy on the both of you. I feel sorry for you. It’s like when you see a person kick a dog. You hate the person kicking the dog, but you feel sorry for the dog. I’m the guy doing the kicking in this scenario. I just need you guys to tuck your tails between your legs, and leave. If you don’t?

Well then I just might have to kick you back the the Real World, because neither of you are Tough Enough. I’m just feel really bad that you guys thought you were going to make an Impact, but in reality you guys are just first in line in mine and Noah’s GLORIOUS run through this tournament. That’s because we’re…AWESOME…And you’re just AWFUL.

See I can use catchphrases as well. I mean it’s not like I have some 50 something, balding, way past his prime, self centered maniac talking for me. No I do this all on my own, and I didn’t have to steal anything from 4chan to do it either. I know that went over your heads, and that’s fine, just know that wasn’t for you. It was called foreshadowing. I don’t need to come right out and say what I’m going to do, it can be inferred. If everything goes according to plan, then come Relentless, step two in my twelve step program will be complete.

Saturday can’t come soon enough, by my lord and savior, it can’t get here any quicker.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-02-2019), James Raven (08-02-2019), Noah Jackson (08-02-2019)