Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#CoolRankings!
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2019, 05:56 PM

HIIIII-iiiiiiii!

Sarah Grey-Lacklan-

-MARKETING GENIUS-

-here from my SWEET kickass house in Lacklanland West (that’s in Hollywood, for those not paying attention at home) and I am HERE for the NEWEST batch of the #CoolRankings! I have had my beautifully-rounded group of number-crunching nerds look at how everyone has been doing through this cycle, and through 2019 overall, in order to determine the TOP TEN members of the XWF Roster! Matches are watched, wins are recorded (big fat zeroes for NOT winning!) and weights as thick as Roxy’s ever-growing waistline have been applied. Lets check out dem standings!

RankName#CoolPointsLast Rank
10Big D/Ned Kaye19.0710/NR
9Mastermind19.78
8Drew Archyle20.675
7Vita Valenteen21.844
6Zane Norrison23.147
5Tony Santos24.06NR
4Dolly Waters26.433
3Robert Main31.52
2Sarah Grey-Lacklan36.256
1Lux49.671

Now way! That is some CRAXY movement in there! Now lets break it down and add some context!

Big D clings to his spot at the bottom of the rankings with a couple of good wins! He may not have been able to capitalize on his title match with Main, but he has shown a lot of variety by taking fights on both Saturdays and Wednesdays and put in a hell of a performance in the Leap of Faith match. And speaking of the briefcase, Nedward was able to squeak onto the board after his big win at Leap of Faith! I’d say that the sky was the limit for him...but I don’t want to make Baby Jesus cry...so let’s just say that I am SURE that he will do GREAT when he cashes in!

ROOOOOUUUUUUGH cycle for Mastermind! He only fell one spot, but the super tall dude went 2-7, which included a loss to a CERTAIN SOMEONE who was literally the cutest kumate/tai pai fighter ever. The memories of Double M being Television Champ seem a long ways away, and I think he is going to need to do a little soul-searching to figure out what’s next. Big M is taking some time off to mend a body part or two, and he sorely needs it.

Outside of BLATANTLY trying to woo my best friend Angelica Vaughn with STEAMY and SOLICITORY pictures online, Drew hasn’t done much of anything lately! He insists that he’s fine...that his head is okay...but much like the FAR more beautiful of the two Grey-Lacklans, I assume his “I’m fine” is as bullshit as hers is! Drew dropped a few spots as he only took one single match the entire cycle, and that was in a losing effort at defending his Tag Team Championships at Leap of Faith.

The biggest drop of any individual on this list from the beginning of the year to now is Vita. The one-time hot prospect has done little to nothing the last few months, with six straight Ls to her name. Like Mastermind, she’s in need of some rethinking time.

Our resident zombie Zane moves up a spot this week after a variety of wins! His 3-1 record includes a win on EACH brand of XWF, with his only loss as being one of the many MANY people to fail to rule Savage, and things are only going to get better for him if he stays focused in this time of change and upheaval.

Holy craxballs! TONY! This guy has been the MAN this cycle! He defended the Hart title FOUR times since he beat a drug wench for it before War Games, with TWO of those being in the Main Event! A Superstar of the Month honor helps push him up and we got someone flying towards that Top Three like a freakin’ bullet.

As a testament to the early success of that aforementioned drug mule/wench/passed-around-suck-doll, Dolly stays in the Top Five, but she should be gone by the end of this cycle! Well, assuming D and Ned don’t shit the bed for the next three months or she come back with a chainsaw on her arm and no bubble gum.

Robert Main didn’t do much this cycle...at all. Why? Can’t say for certain. Yeah yeah, he’s been battling this shitty “invasion” of shitty legends and having to deal with them. MEH, I say. MEH! I want to see my champ wrestling and not just being a personality who gets into fights with other guys who don’t axly wrestle. But! That being said, he’s STILL in the Top Three because when he DOES fight...its for ALL the marbles! This cycle included two main event successful defenses of the World Title, and that shit MATTERS! All of his matches have been for gold in the main event, and he’s won them all. Mediocre Ned is FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

What the? Who the? I’m #2? MEEEEEE?! Who EVER saw THAT coming?! Oh...I DID! Because while SOME people have been taking weeks off at a stretch, THIS ball of #SquatBooty has been fighting EVERY Anarchy AND picked up some fights on Saturday! AND Drezdin’s money! Seven wins this cycle brings my record to a MIND-BLOWING 14-1-1 since I graced this place with my heels and there is NOTHING anyone on Anarchy, or in that tag tourney, for that matter, can do about it.

And then there’s Corey. Blah blah 5-0-1 this cycle blah blah 4 fucking main event title wins et cetera et cetera so goddamn dominant on Saturdays that he’s cashing in his title to fight Main eventually yadda yadda holy shit Ned looks even MORE fucked by comparison YAWWWWWWWN

Welp, that’s it for this edition! I’ll see you after Relentless!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Lacklan's post:
Atticus Gold (07-31-2019), Corey Smith (07-31-2019), Dolly Waters (03-06-2021), Miss Michelle (07-31-2019), Ned Kaye (07-31-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-31-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (08-01-2019), Tony Santos (07-31-2019), Zane Norrison (07-31-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate Lacklan's post!
drezdin5788 (08-01-2019), Noah Jackson (07-31-2019), Steve_Justice (08-01-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-31-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:NUMBAH ONE!!!!! Lux

You having to do this fills me with so much joy.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-31-2019, 06:28 PM

"I heart you too Sarah."

"Anarchy friends for life."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2019, 07:26 PM

(07-31-2019, 06:16 PM)Lux Said: I SAYS TEH DUMBY DUMBS

[Image: 5bdHIVZ.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-31-2019, 07:39 PM

Did our Wargames victory have any bearing? Just asking for a friend. Also shared on Twitter. Love this!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-31-2019, 07:51 PM

(07-31-2019, 07:39 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:
Did our Wargames victory have any bearing? Just asking for a friend. Also shared on Twitter. Love this!

Yes! All survivors got a "championship" victory 🙂

Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-31-2019, 07:55 PM

(07-31-2019, 07:51 PM)Lacklan Said:
(07-31-2019, 07:39 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:

Yes! All survivors got a "championship" victory 🙂

Thank you Queen.

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Miss Michelle (07-31-2019)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2019, 09:01 PM

"Interesting. Where does holding almost every title land me? How about being a triple champion, that's holding three belts simultaneously, where does that place me? "

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

07-31-2019, 09:06 PM

(07-31-2019, 09:01 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Interesting. Where does holding almost every title land me? How about being a triple champion, that's holding three belts simultaneously, where does that place me? "

Apparently not in the top 10.

Robert golf claps

There don't say I never did anything for you.

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-31-2019, 09:40 PM

(07-31-2019, 09:06 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:
(07-31-2019, 09:01 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Interesting. Where does holding almost every title land me? How about being a triple champion, that's holding three belts simultaneously, where does that place me? "

Robert golf claps

"Alright that's how you want to play... let's play."

"Azrael Erebus vs Robert Main"

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-01-2019, 12:16 AM

(07-31-2019, 09:40 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(07-31-2019, 09:06 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:

Robert golf claps

"Alright that's how you want to play... let's play."

"Azrael Erebus vs Robert Main"

Guy, I'm not entirely sure if you've been paying attention to what's going on around here. There's a pretty long line so take a number and head to the back.

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Griffin MacAlister (08-01-2019)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-01-2019, 12:24 AM

"Okay. Hi, I'm Azrael. Everybody knows the name and what I've done. If you are too scared... which obviously you are, than just admit that. I'm ready to step up to the plate but you can't begin to serve dinner. In other words... Robert Main is too shook too scared to face Azrael Erebus. Prove me otherwise bitch."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Griffin MacAlister (08-01-2019)
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-01-2019, 12:34 AM

"Damn Robert, just face the alien already."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-01-2019, 12:48 AM

[Image: OldGlamorousDipper-small.gif]

"Get him Dad."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

08-01-2019, 04:28 AM

(08-01-2019, 12:24 AM)Azrael Erebus Said: "Okay. Hi, I'm Azrael. Everybody knows the name and what I've done.

Who are you?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 213-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-01-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (08-01-2019)