Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I'm back!"
Miss Michelle Offline
Self-proclaimed First Lady of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-30-2019, 04:55 PM

Miss Michelle: Did you miss me?

Miss Michelle chuckles.

Miss Michelle: I wasn't here that long last time, but I did make quite THE impression while I was. I showed up for my debut match, which involved former Bombshell's Champions Abigail and Jenny Myst. Not only did I win, but I won the title. How many people in this company win a title in their debut match?

She pauses and ponders.

Miss Michelle: Now, the Bombshell's division is evidently dead and they retired the title. Thank goodness, Jenny Myst wasn't the final champion. You know we would have never heard the end of it. I'm glad she's gone. I was personally tired of her anyway. So, now that the trash has been taken out for a second time, I can revamp my goals and refocus to another big milestone in my XWF career!

She flips through her red locks.

Miss Michelle: I've opted in for this next week's Savage. I don't know if my husband will show up or not, but I'm looking for a fight. Any takers?

[Image: miss%20michelle.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Michelle's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-30-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2019, 05:07 PM

Well, well, well... you never CAN tell who might show back up in this company!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Miss Michelle (07-30-2019)