Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leap of Faith Update
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-29-2019, 03:21 AM

Hey everyone,

Just to keep everyone informed, the pay per view will be up later today. We were thrown some curveballs yesterday that slowed us down and rather than rush anything or post an incomplete show we're just taking the extra day since Warfare is on an off week anyways. A massive thank you to those that have helped, especially picking something up last minute, and hopefully this massive show doesn't disappoint you all too badly.

I'm heading into work, and will be working to finish stuff up over the course of the day and post when I'm home tonight. Thank you all for your patience.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like James Raven's post:
Corey Smith (07-29-2019), Ned Kaye (07-29-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-29-2019), Scully (07-29-2019), Steve_Justice (07-29-2019), Tony Santos (07-29-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates James Raven's post!
drezdin5788 (07-29-2019)
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-29-2019, 10:06 PM

The show is now on the air everyone. Full disclosure, there is one match and ensuing segment that is not in there right now but I'd like to let people get moving on RP's or planning for where we go from here and to be honest... I've hit a point where I need to put this show behind me and get some sleep, lol. The staff appreciates everyones patience, and also appreciates the offers to help when things got a little screwy with things getting submitted. I'd have been dead in the water without a lot of you, so thanks, and hopefully tomorrow the final segment will be added as well as posted on the News board or something to let everyone know it's there.

You were all great for this show. I'm sorry not everyone gets to win, but I tried to make it enjoyable for everyone and give everyone a little something to move forward with.

Get to reading, enjoy.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Mastermind (07-30-2019)