Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 12:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Tommy Wish and a note on:
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2019, 02:37 AM

I would just like to give an open congratulations to Tommy Wish for one of the most impressive title reigns that I've seen from him. 66 days he lasted with the X-Treme Belt taking him to 8th place on the list.

In those 66 days I seen him grow as a writer and do some impressive work. Well done Tommy, if you are heading for a break now you deserve one.

And speaking of impressive showings.....

Robert 'The Omega' Main with his latest defense is 38 days away, maybe 36 now after the wait for the results, from The Engineers all time reign with the Uni belt. Can anyone stop him? 236 days currently including the last two days is impressive.

Also

Lux is doing really well. Also doesn't look like getting beaten anytime soon. 105 days unbeaten, 5th on the list, becoming just the 5th Television Champion to break 100 days. He's a long way away from Azrael's record of 297 days, but only 22 days now from Mastermind's 2nd placing.

Also an impressive showing from Tony Santos, like Tommy is on one of his hot streaks and has really improved as a writer.

94 days undefeated - 96 now, and in 5th place. But still a long way away from Robert's 1st placing of 280 days.

Keep going Tony. Very impressive.

But once again well done Tommy, you have done very well, and I hope you enjoyed your reign.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
Barney Green (07-30-2019), Centurion (07-30-2019), Darius Xavier (07-30-2019), Ned Kaye (07-30-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-30-2019), Tommy Wish (07-30-2019), Tony Santos (07-30-2019)