Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Thoughts - Leap of Faith Rafter Match - PROMO #3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-27-2019, 10:06 PM

TEMPORARY LOCKER ROOMS SET UP
OUTSIDE BUCKINGHAM PALACE
LONDON, ENGLAND

The camera fades in to the temporary locker room of Mastermind as he is preparing for his last match before having a forced months break.

It finds him sitting on a stool in contemplation....

"DESTINY and BELIEF. Those are two words you think about while playing sports. Any kind of sports whether it be Individual or Team.

"You have to have both in order to know you are going to win, in order to win because if you negative then Destiny and Belief won't get a look in.

"It has been one crazy month for New Zealand sporting teams. First there was the Cricket World Cup where the top pundits had good old NZ just making it to the Semi Finals and no further.

"But when their semi final opponents were announced, India, one of the best cricket teams in the world, EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE, non Kiwis wrote their chances off from going any further. Some believed they would be fodder for the Indians....

"But the Kiwi boys had BELIEF and they had their own DESTINY in their hands.... they shocked the cricketing world by beating the mighty Indians and faced the same reaction when they came up against the host nation, England, in the final.

Again no one gave them a chance but through their own BELIEF, they almost won the damn thing only for the game to come down to crazy incidences, and they lost on a count back. But the Kiwis BELIEVED it was THEIR DESTINY to win, and if they didn't have those two things they would never have made it that far,"

Mastermind sits forward.

"And then came the story of the New Zealand Netball team. A year ago they were down and out. They finished 4th at the Commonwealth games, something that NZ Netball never did in their history. They were beaten by one of the easybeats.

"The fallout was immense as you would expect for a national team, then along comes a coach who was overlooked in the first place, chaned the culture of the team, dropped a few players, made them all get fitter, and reselected old experienced players who would play for her.

"Then she reselected one or two girls that she dropped and headed to the World Cup. Outside expectations were they would finish third best.

But the New Zealand team had BELIEF and felt it was their DESTINY to get to at least the final.

"They not only got to the final but they bet the 3 time straight World Champions, our nemesis from across the ditch, the Australians.

"So from depth and despair just by installing BELIEF and DESTINY, the New Zealand became World Champions.

"Now you may ask what does this have to do with me? Well everything really. Notorious Ned Kaye, BigD, Brian Storm, Donovan Blackwater and 'I don't give a fuck' Robbie Bourbon....

"This is my BELIEF that this is my DESTINY to win the rafter match tonight and hold a loft the 24/7 briefcase. I WILL DO IT TOO.... See you all soon."

And with that Mastermind gets up and walks iff camera. The came fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub