Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m Back....
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-27-2019, 08:56 PM

The camera pans around the room. The lights are on but dim, and there is a slight haze hanging over the room. A large cloud of smoke comes from behind the couch.

“I’d really rather you didn’t smoke in here, you aren’t the only patient I have to see today…”

Fuzz jolts right up, smoke in his hand. Fuzz takes a drag off of the cigarette and blows the smoke right into the Doctors face. The Doctor coughs, as Fuzz just smiles.

“I’m paying you, just sit there and let me be me. This helps me think. Besides it’s totally legal here now. Why else would I fly all the way out to bum fuck nowhere Colorado?”

“I’m just saying isn’t it a slippery slope you’re on right now? Couldn’t this be a possible trigger for you in the future? Or hell even a trigger for right now?”

Fuzz looks at the Doctor, and ashes the clearly not a cigarette, cigarette on the table. Then with a sigh slams the cigarette onto the table extinguishing it in the process.

“If iT were a trigger then wouldn’t you know that? Isn’t that why I’m paying you the big bucks?”

“Yes and no. You’re paying me to keep you on the straight and narrow. I’m trying to stop you from becoming your old self.”

Fuzz lays back down on the couch and crosses his hands over his chest. Counting every breath he takes to help himself calm down.

“ What’s so bad about the old me? Seriously. The old me was a winner. Talented, feared, and most of all not a sheltered prick. I used to do what I want when I wanted and now…. now I get to sit back and watch while others stand on my pedestal, looking down upon me! So tell me where is my incentive to not fall back to the old me?”

The Doctor takes a deep sigh.

“ Well the almost certainty of death is a good start. You were injecting yourself with enough smack that it defied logic. Medical professionals thought you should’ve died numerous times. And for what? The rush? Chasing the dragon? No you were hiding something, and that’s what you’ve paid me to find out. What you are hiding from.”

Fuzz smiles.

“Trust me Doc, I’m not hiding or running from anything. I did all of that so when it was necessary it couldn’t be used against me. I needed the tolerance to have an advantage. I wasn’t built for the endgame of it all, but here I am. Wiser in my advanced age.”

“So you did all the drugs to build up a tolerance so they couldn’t be used against you? Seems plausible but highly unlikely…”

“Do you even know what I did? I was a snake in the grass for anyone that needed it, so long as they played ball with me and gave me what I wanted. If you needed someone taken out quickly and quietly, I could do it. Needed them to falter in the middle of the match? I can make that happen. Everything I dosed out over the years, I could take myself and not be affected one bit. I would build up my tolerance over the coming weeks, and strike when the timing was right.”

The Doctor writes on his pad, and then holds his hands in the praying position just under his chin.

“That’s what I’m talking about. You knew you were going to do it, but why sit there and pretend that they had any clue that it was coming. At any point did anyone see it coming and stop you?”

Fuzz begins to rock his head back and forth while in thought.

“Not really. I mean everyone knew what was going to happen, just no one knew when.”

“Sooooo….”

“So I guess you are right. I didn’t need to do it, but in my mind…”

“You drug addled mind…”

“Sure. In my drug addled mind it was necessary. I thought of it as a way to be one step ahead. If anyone grabbed my needle and turned it on myself, then I knew it would bother me. I’d actually get a rush off of it. Hell I even flight about what I would do if it happened. I would start the shake uncontrollably, start convulsions, and when they got right up to me I’d sit up smile in their face and watch the color drain. I guess you can say that I’ve gone too far on occasion, but I’ve always made it out by book or by crook.”

The Doctor begins scribbling on his notepad once again.

“So tell me, for my own curiosity. What’s the one thing regarding the needles in matches that you regret?”

Fuzz begins to nod his head.

“Kruzz.”

“Care to elaborate? Sounds like he would be a friend to you.”

Fuzz shakes his head.

“Nope. Didn’t even know the guy. It was sometime early 2000. I had taken some time off to gather myself. Jon Brown called and said he needs me back, but he needs me to make a bang on my way back. I said who, and he said anyone but Jayzon.”

“Jon Brown told you to do this?”

“Not exactly. He just said to make a statement. So I grabbed the first thing I had near me… an old insulin needle.”

“Wait you’re a diabetic?”

“No. My girlfriend at the time was. So I grabbed it and headed off to the show. Being a little shit firing up I knew I could score some dope anywhere in any town. I made the buy, and just waited for my victim. Kruzz just finished his match. I disguised myself as a camera man. The plan was simple, jump into the ring, jab him in the throat and watch as chaos ensued. Kruzz that night had a different plan.”

“How so?”

“Well he turned around at the last moment. He caught me with a right, and while defending myself I jammed the needle towards his as hard as I could. To this day I wish I didn’t, but it happened. Right in his eye. In that instant I became one of the most over wrestlers in the world. I was hated, but I was over. And from that point on my star rose to the highest of highs.”

“I mean besides maiming another human it doesn’t sound too bad.”

“Turns our Kruzz was a good dude. People in the back liked him. I became ostracized in the locker room. No one would dare talk to me. Any allies I had were gone. In one fell swoop I not only ended a mans career, but in the long run shortened mine. He lost his eye, I lost sight of everything. I became numb to the hate, to the side eyes. Even when people tried reaching out to me, I brushed them off. If I couldn’t use them, I didn’t need them.”

The Doctor looks up at the clock on the wall.

“Looks like we are all out of time this week, shall we pick it up again next? Right here where we left off?”

Fuzz slowly gets up and walks towards the door. His hand hanging on the doorknob. Fuzz turns around and smiles at the Doctor.

“Next week…. I don’t think I’ll be here.”

Fuzz walks out of the door and slowly shuts it behind him, as the camera fades to black.

THE AFTERTHOUGHT:

No matter how much someone thinks they change they will always fall right back into their old patterns. People think they can change, but they can’t. I can sit here and tell each and everyone of you that I am clean and sober, but that would be nothing more than a lie to make all of you feel better about yourselves. Sure I’m not injecting poison into my veins anymore, but the occasional beer or joint tends to cloud the claim of sobriety. There is just one itch that needs scratching. I look at it everyday. The needle that is just begging to be plunged into someone. It could really be anyone. Page, Main, Raven, Rigg, Vile… Etc. You all get the point don’t you? It’s just like riding a bike to me. I don’t care what side of the line you tow, you’re all on notice, and at Leap Of Faith I will do what I set out to. There is no sides anymore for me. I am done playing everyone else’s game, play time is over. Starting Sunday I am playing for keeps.

So that means you Centurion. No more nice guy. No more friendly over Twitter. No more. You said that I’m a bully? I’ve come back to eliminate the older guys and bully the younger ones? Good on you for noticing. You’re right and why did I start with you? Well because you’re the weakest and most frail of the entire bunch. You stand there on your ivory tower looking down upon me, but why? Is it that you see the end? Are you scared that you are one of the old dudes I’ve come to eliminate? I know you Centurion, you’re not scared, but you are getting a little nervous aren’t you?

I can sense it in you. When I was planning on coming back I reached out to you privately. I wanted you to know that I have changed. I wanted to offer up my help to you in anyway possible, and you rebuffed me. You ran lovingly back into James’ arms. Waiting for daddy to coddle you and tell you you’re great. My return wasn’t just about you, it was about everything. My ego wouldn’t allow me to stand still while I watched my peers fail.

That’s you.

I love it when people call out the obvious. Page and I couldn’t work together because of our egos. *Clap**Clap* you figured it all out there Dr. Phil. Yes Page and I are both Egocentric people, I never once said I wasn’t. That’s what happens when two alphas butt heads. It’s not going to work. That’s why you fit in so well with Apex…. notice how I’ve started dropping the Prophecy part? That’s because soon enough it’ll all be forgotten and you’ll be gone. It’s not every day that people find such perfect lap dogs that will jump when asked. Speak only when spoken to and above all else are loyal as shit. I’ll give you that, you are loyal, did Robert give you your favorite chew toy back after you pissed down your leg?

Ah who am I kidding the great Centurion wouldn’t back down from anyone, and wouldn’t take a backseat to anyone. Except for Apex, the New Wave and pretty much any other group you’ve been apart of. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Hell in your case never even the bridesmaid, more like a butch usher. The fact that you think I even care about winning is funny. I’ll step into the ring, wait for the bell, tap out right there, then just beat the fucking brakes off of you. You see the difference between your old age and mine…. well is huge.

I mean I think it’s funny that Centurion is saying that I’m basically retired, and this fucking guy hasn’t been around since War Games! I mean I’ve heard of taking some time off you heal your wounds. One week sure. Two ok pushing it, but damn almost two months off and still somehow you are booked? Seems crazy to me, but all that extra time with James seems to be paying off for you.

Let’s just get down to the brass tacks of it all. I don’t need you to like me, I don’t want you to like me. You want me gone from the XWF forever? Well then it’s really simple. Beat me to the point where I can’t come back without being embarrassed. You’re going to have to shame me out of the building, but you’re not going to do that. You’ve never been able to do that, I on the other hand as more than capable of making you look that way. 1999 Fuzz doesn’t need to do to, 2007 Fuzz isn’t here. You’ve got me currently. I’ve been waiting for the day that you eventually decide to come to your senses and say it for the world to hear. I’m Better than you.

I always have been, and I always will be. See you were right about one thing in all of this crap it was never about the accolades. It wasn’t about titles. No, it was about hurting people plain and simply. I’ve done that, as you can attest to. Now I’m going to read right into 2002 Fuzz’s bag of tricks. I’m going to make you bleed, I’m going to make you break, and most importantly of them all, I’m going to make you just like me.

You’ll be chasing the dragon. Once you get your first taste of it l, trust me, you’ll never want to come back down. In all of my years in this business I’ve never gotten the pleasure of jamming that needle into your skin. Not because I couldn’t, but because I always feel sorry for you. Sorry that you’d always be considered a second fiddle in any organization you and I happened to be in at the same time.

People always say that you should always punch up, and for the most part that’s what I’ve done my entire career. I’ve challenged myself in order to try and get better. Meanwhile you’ve been content with being in the middle. But just for you, just this once, I will punch down. I will aim my targets lower. It isn’t a coincidence that in my quest to take out Apex alone, that you are first on the list.

Drew used to be he weak link, now it’s you. Your name will only get you so far, same as me. But actions will dictate where we go from here. I will not stop, I won’t stop for the bell, I won’t stop after the EMTs come. Centurion your days here are coming to a very quick end.

You are saying that Noah is just like me, but younger. How nice of you to notice that. I mean it’s not like we got off on the best of feet with each other, but I can see it now. And yes I’m sure at some point Noah and I will have to go our separate ways, but not like you think. See there hasn’t been anyone like me, so you think we’d turn on each other before we’ve even competed together? Shit your fucking stupid as fuck you dumb cunt. Wow he’s rubbing off on me. Don’t you see it now Centurion? The plan I’ve had since I came back? I will lay it all out for you.

I wanted to take out Apex. I join Page at War Games. I make sure Main knows I’m a threat. I don’t help Page. I take you out in the process. Eventually knowing that James would try to do right by his boy, crush you into oblivion. Get a sick Cunt of a partner, take the Tag titles, then ascend to the top and destroy Main…..

That last part might actually happen Sunday, and at Page’s hands, but things can change and plans can be adjusted. Just know one thing Cent, this was always in the cards and if you think that I didn’t know this was going to happen just like this, then you really don’t know me as well as you should by now. With all of that said you will still fight, and that will be just a sweet thing to watch, as you try with your broken body. I want you to know Centurion I’m done with you after this.

So all of this between the two of us has been fun, but it is

Final.

And you thinking you can beat me and get one over on me...

Is just a Fantasy.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Barney Green (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-28-2019)