Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 10:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-27-2019, 05:25 PM

Chapter 10:

We conclude the “CHRONICAL” of CHRIS PAGE’S road to Leap of Faith as an outside shot of KNIFE’s RESTERAUNT in London, England. The popular steak house has been rented out for the evening by one “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE as he is hosting a dinner for all his brothers on the eve in which landscape for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is going to change. The scene fades inside the restaurant where the window have been blacked out so that you cannot see past the front doors and inside a series of tables have been pulled together, skirted with white tables clothes as we see CHRIS PAGE, RAGE, ADAM BARKER, MDK, THE TRISTAN SLATER, JOHN GAMBINO, BILL BLAKK and FAMINE of the VILE all eight of them are dressed is casual attire with MDK suiting up for the affair. It’s a motley crew to say the very least as it’s a who’s who of wrestling minds and World Champion’s representing all styles of professional wrestling. CHRIS stands up at the head of the table while this group of Champion’s awaits their feast. The room quiets down as CHRIS starts to speak to his brothers.

CHRIS PAGE- “You know there are a few things I want to say to all of you here and now.”

CHRIS states as he shifts his eyes around the room while he continues.[/]

CHRIS PAGE- “When the XWF approached me about coming back for War Games I agreed under the condition that I would be able to hand select my team. I knew when they agreed exactly the stance I wanted to take and knew exactly who I wanted to fight by my side.”

[i]CHRIS continues to shift his eyes around the room as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “As I look around this room I see a group of guys that nobody in a million years would predict could work together with a common purpose, I see a group of guys that have went war against each other, put each other through hell and high water and all of you should legitimately hate me; I think it’s safe to say.”

All his brothers kind of smirk while CHRIS continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “When I knew I was going to wage a war that it would take more than me and I knew the only way to get the men I need on the front lines with me by my side was to appeal to what we all have in common; mutual hate for what the XWF has done to us all in the past. When they came calling they came calling for help they thought they came to the guy that would rally a charge to change the shape of the company; well, we’ve done that and we’ve done that as a group who simply said fuck you to the establishment.”

Indeed we did and in the process we’re responsible for the single biggest boom this federation has has in nearly two years. We came in and shook the XWF to death giving it its own case of shaken baby syndrome in the process.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m impressed with how we can put all personal feelings aside for the betterment of the end game, which is something I want you all to remember when the next brother joins the fold. “The Beast” has landed in London and if everything goes as planned we’re going to be seeing him at Leap of Faith; and speaking of Leap of Faith while I thank each and every one of you for coming this far with me I wanted to take a moment and talk about just how important tomorrow night is within this War to bring the XWF down.”

There’s a slight pause from CHRIS before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “This is the biggest battle in the war and will either determine our success or our failure. Some of you in this room are here because you want to stick it Jon Brown or Shane or even James Raven for fucking you over or holding you back; whatever your reasons are doesn’t change the perspective that it’s time for us to clock in and go to work.”

CHRIS directs his attention towards the man he accredits to making him a house hold name over a decade ago in FAMINE of the VILE as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “While having to deal with that walking your victory will start to build the momentum for what will no doubt be a night this company isn’t ever going to forget. I hate that it’s a complete waste of time… but when your roster is what it is he is considered a “decent” talent. Just leave a little piece of him for me.”

The attention shifts towards JOHN GAMBINO, a talent that I’ve had some of my more intense battles with over the years and a guy that I’ve grown to have the upmost respect for.

CHRIS PAGE- “JOHN, do you remember what you told me when I called you about taking part in the downfall of the XWF?”

JOHN spouts out.

JOHN GAMBINO- “I told you to fuck off.”

Nodding his head in approval CHRIS responds.

CHRIS PAGE- “Indeed, you told me to fuck off… but when I laid out the layers to my plan and told you how this isn’t a group of talent with a figure head, how this group was handpicked by me to take the fight to an already struggling federation, to rip the throat out of that federation and laugh as it crumbles down to nothingness… you saw the potential, and tomorrow night when you beat Roxy Nova it’s going to start deflating the sails of all the talent that will be watching throughout the world but more importantly it’s going to continue that ball of momentum and the XWF will start to question just how far they’re prepared to go in order to win this war.”

I’m not saying that we’re going to sweep Leap of Faith… but we’re going to sweep Leap of Faith. Famine is going to throw Gilly around like a child while Rigg is going to break Roxy in half before shredding her limb from limb. Reality is going to start to set in that they’ve bitten off way more than they can fucking chew.

CHRIS PAGE- “And then we have TRISTAN…”

CHRIS turns towards THE TRISTAN SLATER.

CHRIS PAGE- “Tables scraps his self! You get to continue this wave of momentum by being the first of this brotherhood to snatch away Championship gold. That little cunt on Saturday Nights desperately wants my attention but in order to get my attention she’s got to start by going through you. You’re the man who was the go to around here back when first re-opened the federation, rising to heights that have not been risen too since by anyone within this federation…. So it was a no brainer to pair you for a run with the Television Championship.”

The titles are important for many reasons, none more evident than those who hold the titles hold the power; this is all about power because he who has it makes the rules By taking the top three titles with the XWF pecking order means we control the upper card of this federation. Most of you are still bent because my brothers are challenging for titles while some of you aren’t even sniffing a division to challenge for. Funny if you ask me because my brothers walk in the door and are handed the opportunities that all of you have to claw for. Losers.

CHRIS PAGE- “Each title represents a chain in the link within the XWF and each has a semblance of importance; when you control the Television Title you control Saturday Night’s… and as we know Saturday Night’s is the gateway to Wednesday Night’s. We control Saturday Night’s we control who gets to Wednesday Nights. It’s crucial that this plays exactly as it needs to play.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER speaks to CHRIS.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I’m going to show up and show out… but uh, I do have a serious question I need to ask you.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Shoot.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Did I seriously see you in a Trump/Pence shirt?”

CHRIS laughs to himself before he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “And my skin nearly burned.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Why the fuck did you wear it?”

CHRIS PAGE- “Cheap heat, cheap heat.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “It worked.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I know.”

CHRIS winks at TRISTAN before shifting his attention towards both BILL BLAKK and MDK as he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “It brings us to the Tag Titles as apparently there’s about to be some sort of resurgence within the division; right now it’s stagnant and stale as Apex-Prophecy has pretty much been running the show and controlling the upper tier of this federation for far too long and is in need of some fresh air breathed into its lungs.”

Isn’t it funny how the Apex-Prophecy has been on top of the XWF for as long as they have fighting the battles they know that they are going to win. Nobody has been able to legitimately oppose them until we kicked in your doors and ever since they’ve been on the defensive. Hell, Centurion has stayed so far away because he knew that In the case of ass whipping he’d be taking way more than he’d be giving. Roxy has been as quiet as a mouse while the rest of them have been catching beating after beatings after beating.

CHRIS PAGE- “We are that fresh air and by stripping them of those titles will only serve as foreshadowing for what I plan on doing to close things out for the Universal Championship.”

I’ll never speak for my brothers I can only speak for myself and when I tell you I am so eager to take center stage on a national setting to embarrass the one man that nobody has been able to figure out while taking DICK’s title in the process is only bitter sweet.

CHRIS PAGE- “We all have some pressure on our shoulders to live up to all the hype but nobody in this room is under a microscope more than I am and failure is not an option for me. I understand the situation that I am involved in and I know that should I fail the scrutiny that we will all be under. As I look around this room I am here to promise each and every one of you that I am not going to let any of you down and that I will take away the crown jewel of the XWF.”

RICHARD hasn’t been much of a threat when he’s met with someone of my stature that can not only go toe to toe verbally but can meet that physically. He’s been reeling with each and every knockout blow he’s been dealt and now he’s on the ropes while just a Page Plant away from letting the entire XWF down. This old, burn out has more talent in his left nut than your Universal Champion has throughout his entire body.

CHRIS PAGE- “We are in line for a clean sweep at Leap of Faith and by doing so will not only bring us the major titles it will also sending a very loud, very clear message to the entire XWF as to what to expect with this War and it will also serve as the first major shot at this company. We will have the power and we will have the momentum to watch this organization to crumble.”

Bad things are going to happen come Leap of Faith we we’re on the eve of what will be the single worst night in this company’s history. When I leave as the new Universal Champion all bets are off and the real fun is going to begin.

CHRIS PAGE- “Tonight is nothing more than a simple token of my gratitude because you all believe in me and you all believe in the common goal we’ve set forth. Tomorrow night we’re all going to be treated to have the legend that is RAGE in our corners. RAGE will serve as each of our managers from this point forward and brings a wealth of knowledge to the table that will be hugely beneficial to us all… and I’m pleased to announce that ADAM BARKER will once again serve as my personal manager and will be back in my corner once again as he’s been so many times throughout my career.”

That’s right fuckers.

CHRIS PAGE- “I want us to celebrate tonight for tomorrow night we’re going to be partying all night long.”

The scene draws to a close as the spread for the brothers starts to be brought to the table by several waiters dressed in black slacks, white button down dress shirts that are tucked into their pants with black ties.

End scene.

I'll leave you with this.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-27-2019), theNewBreed (07-27-2019)