Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Sweet Home
MDK

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-27-2019, 04:12 PM

(OOC: Major apologies. Recently moved house, no time to write, no time to fit in something better. Honestly apologies to my partner and my opposition)

Tannoy: “The next arrival in terminal 5 is the 09:57 from Las Vegas…”

Heathrow airport, mid morning and M.D.K. smugly makes his way through the bustling airport with his bag slung over his shoulder. He has his phone in his hand as he awaits the signal to kick in back to UK phone signal. As it kicks in, notifications stream through his phone including half a dozen messages from an unknown number as well as a few missed calls from the same number. As he makes his way out of the airport, a familiar black car pulls up in the pick up area and the rear window rolls down and Chris Page smirks at M.D.K as he stands there.

Page: “Need a ride?”

M.D.K. smirks and we are treated to a London skyline as the car weaves through the traffic. We move into the rear of the car where M.D.K. and Page are smoking cigars and laughing.

Page: “Phone not working?”

M.D.K.: “Been busy…”

Page: “Email not working?”

M.D.K.: “Been busy.”

Page: “Not attending team meetings?”

M.D.K.: “Busy.”

Page: “Not replying to the team Whatsapp group?”

M.D.K.: “Look… I could say the same thing… but I’d sound like a stuck record…”

Page: “Busy?”

M.D.K.: “Mainly… but also I really can’t be bothered…”

---

M.D.K.: “Home sweet home… London England. The place where I was immortalised in the annals of history of professional wrestling, the place where greatness originated and the place where a; pf your dreams started to come crumbling down… None more so than the likes of WGWF alumni and one who will no doubt have had a front row seat at those was Chris Page.”

“That is why he drafted me here… he knows damn well the chaos I can bring, the pain I deliver and the misery I can dispense. And ever since I have set foot in the XWF, that is all I have done. I have come in and beaten, battered and broken the carcasses that have slobbed their way across the ring. I have taken the liberty of systematically breaking each and every supposed star of this company, I have taken the opportunity to dissect your sacks of meat that you dare to call a roster.”

“That is why without setting foot in the ring in a competitive match, the powers that be are so fucking fearful of me, are so fucking clueless and so fucking out of ideas, that they are feeding the tag team titles to Bill Blackk and I for… reasons?”

“Bill and I have bullied our way to this position and the powers that be are standing back and letting our brotherhood have our way with the XWF. Not only have each and every one of you peons, pissants and peasants bent over and presented to us but you are gifting us gold in my own country… You are feeding me James Raven yet again and you are letting me decimate, dominate and devastate your carnival of mediocrity. You expect much from me?”

“Think again.”
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes MDK's post:
Drew Archyle (07-27-2019)