Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back at it Again
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-27-2019, 01:35 PM

Life

Orlando Florida. The time is 4pm and the weather is it’s usually shitty self. A few moments of sun followed by a downpour that lasts for hours and then it’s back to sun again. That’s just how life is here in the so called sunshine state. Our scene begins at The Devil’s Pit which is owned by none other than hall of famer Famine of the Vile, or Hadrian Burke as he likes to be called outside of the business.

The Devil’s Pit is the wrestling gym that he opened a year after his son Brandon passed away to give young upstarts a chance to break into the wrestling business. He has dedicated himself to making sure that they know the truth about this business and that they understand this isn’t pretend like some would have you think. That they understand that at the end of the day, the road to stardom depends on them and them alone because in this business, no one will just hand you anything free of charge. You have to claw, fight, scratch, bleed and even break some bones in order to get to that mountain top.

We are now inside The Devil’s Pit and see Hadrian standing outside of the ring watching two young guys work on their match by going over spots and moves they want to hit. The gym isn’t flashy like you would think. There are no trophies, no plaques, no pictures or title belts on the walls anywhere. It’s all very industrial looking. Simple. Just a lot of workout equipment, a ring and an area to practice promos complete with a camera and green screen. In the back you have your lockers and showers as well as Hadrian’s office which is over to the right of the building.

Hadrian: Adam you have to make sure that when you hook him for the suplex that you make it look like you’re really putting effort into it. You can’t just be lackadaisical about it! The people who are paying to see you aren’t stupid so they’ll pick up on that right away. In order to make them believe, YOU have to believe. You have to get into character. BE the character. Embrace who you want to be in that ring. They’ll never take you seriously if you’re just acting. It’s more than that.

The young man shakes his head as he and the other wrestler continue to work on their moves. The young man named Adam tries the suplex again, this time making it look much better.

Hadrian: THAT right there? That’s what I’m talking about. You see how you did that? You got into it. You made me believe that you’re trying to take this guy out. That’s what the fans want to see. Forget all of this PG bullshit you see on TV right now. People want to be impressed and awed. They want to believe your story from the moment your music hits, to your promos to getting in that ring and attacking your opponent. They don’t want you to sit there and just prance around trying to look good. You have to give them the whole package. Great Job! Jason, you’re doing a great job selling so let’s try it with you now. Go on the defensive and show me how you’re going to make the crowd root for you to come back.

As Hadrian continues to talk, the phone rings. It’s none other than John Gambino also known as Bigg Rigg who has been one of Hadrian’s closest friends for the last ten years.

Hadrian: Hey guys, keep working and Scott will take over for me, I need to take this call. What’s up Rigg?

Rigg: How you doin brother?

Hadrian: Just trying to get these guys to focus man. What’s going on?

Rigg: Nothing much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your match with Gilmour.

They both laugh after a few seconds.

Hadrian: Thanks brother. I needed a good laugh today. Is that really why you called though?

Rigg: I figured you could use a chuckle or two but no, that’s not why I called. Look, I know you’re busy but I was hoping we could get together with the rest of the boys for a few drinks, maybe some food? Laura would love to see you man. It’s been a while.

Hadrian: I know brother. It’s getting harder to find some free time lately. Between us getting back to XWF, the gym and the new cigar shop I’m opening up in October I can’t catch a break. But how about we meet up on Wednesday?

Rigg: Yeah. Wednesday works. Laura and I just need to finish up some family matters but that sounds like a plan.

Hadrian: Ok great. I’ll give you a call before I fly up and once I’m there we can set some time aside to plan for our shot at the tag titles.

Rigg: You know we’re gonna take those titles right?

Hadrian: I think we have a good shot.

Rigg: A good shot? That doesn’t sound like the Famine I know.

Hadrian: I know. I just don’t want to get cocky and make a mistake. We need to bring our hundred percent focus and just lay these guys out but I don’t want to just be like “we’re gonna walk out of there as champs” that’s how guys lose. Been there and done that.

Rigg: I got you brother. Listen, I know you’re busy so I’ll let you go but I’ll see you Wednesday.

Hadrian: You got it my friend. Talk to you soon.

Hadrian hangs up the phone and then heads to his office. He takes a seat and just stares at his computer monitor. He then goes to the XWF website and begins watching Peter Gilmour’s promo as our scene fades to black.

Hours later……

The gym is now closed and it’s close to 11pm. Hadrian has called his camera guy to come down and help him record his promo.

Carlos: Did you really want to do this here? I thought you’d want to travel somewhere dark and mysterious like we’ve done in the past?

Hadrian: After watching how sad his promo was? I’m not going to fly anywhere and waste money for a promo on a guy who couldn’t walk half a mile in my boots. This’ll be fine. Just let me know when you’re rolling.

Carlos: You got it.

Hadrian gets into position in front of the camera while the green screen shows a gateway to the pit of hell.

Carlos: Ok. Rolling in 3….2….1!

Back at it Again – The Trash Talk Portion

It’s been a while since I did one of these so where do I start? How about we just get right down to business?

Peter, Peter, Peter. Have you ever heard the phrase don’t wake a sleeping giant? Of course you haven’t what am I thinking? You can barely read let alone think which is why all you did was run your mouth in your latest promo. While you’re admiring your mansion and cars and trying to be a big shot, all I’ve been doing is training and focusing. Not on you of course. No, no Gilmour. I’ve been focusing on the path that lies ahead and you’re nothing more than a speed bump on that path. I’ll get through you with ease and go on to be who I’ve always been. The fucking Demon King!

You see Gilmour, in my entire career I’ve seen dozens upon dozens of guys like you come and go. You have no substance, no gravitas Peter. You’re a joke. You walk around claiming the boys in the back hate you, that the fans love you and yet here you still are, years after I retired and you’ve accomplished absolutely nothing. What have you done to stand out Peter? Copied other superstars? Tried to revamp yourself as some bad-ass ladies’ man who can take out any man he wishes? That’s not you Peter. You know it, I know it and the entire wrestling world knows it. You’re a wanna-be who’s never been and never gonna be. So why don’t we just cut the shit and show the world you’re all talk? I’m about to expose you for the liar you are and when I do, what will you do next Petey? Run with your tail tucked between your legs back to your mansion?

You see Peter, the reason I have and always will be better than you is because you don’t have an understanding of how serious this is. You think I’m Chris’ lackey? That I “suck his dick”? This is why you’re an idiot Pete. You don’t know me like you think you do. You don’t know a goddamn thing about me because if you did? You’d know that the man deep down inside of this exterior is a dark, twisted and evil motherfucker who will damn near kill you if given the chance.

See Peter, I learned something about myself a few nights ago. I sat back while having a La Palina No. 1 and some Woodford Reserve and I got to thinking. Who am I? That is a question I haven’t asked myself in a very, very long time. It took me a while to think back on my life and look at everything that’s happened and you know what happened? I found myself Pete. I found out that deep down inside, I can snap at any given moment if and when I’m pushed too far. Just because over these last few years I’ve toned down my persona and focused on life outside of the wrestling business doesn’t mean that I won’t hesitate to throw you off a fucking rooftop or crack your skull with a chair. The demon is still very much a part of me because it never left.

You push too far and you’re going to wake him up. When that happens I hope you have the balls to stand toe to toe with me and show me you’re not afraid. But you and I both know you are. This whole tough rich guy attitude is fooling no one and the more you push, the more dangerous this game becomes Petey boy. At Leap of Faith you’re going to stand in that ring and you’re going to see that you don’t have, never had and will NEVER have a chance in hell of stopping or beating me. You’re not at a level where you can stand against the Demon King and put him in a “body bag” as you said in your promo because it doesn’t matter how many years have gone by. I’ve gotten stronger, faster and better than I ever was. Just because I’ve been away doesn’t mean I ever really left.

And I’m not even going to get into that old game of what list I’m on, what I’ve done in my career and blah, blah, blah. I was crushing skulls and ending careers long before you made your stain in the business. I’ve wrestled and beaten some of the best wrestlers the XWF has ever had and you think you’re going to make a name for yourself by beating me? I don’t think anyone, not even you actually believes that’s going to happen. So instead of bragging about what you have, where you’ve been and who loves or hates you, why don’t you focus on the problem at hand? ME! Because you’ve spent an awful lot of time focusing on Chris Page when you should have been addressing me the entire time. Yet here you are obsessed with Chris and what he has done like a fangirl going on Facebook to swoon over whatever the fuck the latest boy band is.

Let me say one more thing about this whole Chris Page thing before I finish. You said that Chris has us doing his dirty work for him. That he’s not man enough to take you on so he sent me instead. Let’s be clear on one thing Pete; I am no one’s lackey or errand boy. Chris, myself, Rigg, Slater and the rest of the crew are working together for a common goal and what we do? We do as a cohesive unit. No one tells any of us what to do and you know what? It gave me great joy to beat the shit out of you when I did and to be honest, I thought that it would cause you to run away and not show up at Leap of Faith but here you are, running your mouth like you have a chance in hell of stopping me. I find it cute actually so I’ll give you some credit there. You took your beating like a man. But you don’t understand the art of war so it doesn’t matter if you come to the ring with guns blazing and an arsenal at your disposal because it won’t help you. Not one bit!

You see Petey, all warfare is based on deception and you’ve been deceived since the moment we came back. You saw one thing while we focused and planned on another. We made you go left when you should have really gone right and in the end, your demise will be because of you. You never saw it coming and at Leap of Faith you’ll finally understand that no matter how many years go by or what you accomplish in your pathetic life, you will NEVER beat me!

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Famine of the Vile's post:
Barney Green (07-27-2019), Chris Page (07-27-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-27-2019), Tony Santos (07-27-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Famine of the Vile's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-27-2019)