Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-27-2019, 07:44 AM

I stood in front of the church motionless, leering upward at each of the gargoyles watched me closely. Maybe this isn’t a good idea? Just go in

Robert continued eyeing the gargoyles his hands on each hip as the demons in stone peered down at him. What a burden it must be for a hellhound to be fixed motionless for all time, to have the exasperation and hostility erased, made still until the end of time. They had never known love or fear, struggled against light and fled to darkness. That must be what it is to be a beast. To dampen down such a thing isn't brutish but gracious. Robert chewed over why they were cast onto the church, to show that blanketing cruelty was a positive thing, that there could be no remorse in killing the monsters of our nightmares.

I shrug watching the monsters as I begin moving my feet towards the door. My eyes though stay fixated on the beasts.

With every step, he watched as those gargoyles bonded with the evening shadows. Crouched high on the church, crumbling and embellished with a fine green film, they were fashioned to be malformed even grotesque. Their eyes projected outward bugged out, over-sized ears were abnormally pointed, and the grins evoked notions of sadistic pleasure. Hunched, mutilated and gawking downward towards Robert as he continued forward, he could feel their cold demon hearts pumping. Reminding him that we all have a little demon inside and it's up to us to keep it as impudent as those gargoyles unless pushed beyond the limit.

As I reach out touching the church door I recoil.

Robert entered the church slowly dipping his hand into the holy water. He keeps his eyes peeled first touching his forhead, followed by each side of his chest.

The building before me is beautiful, old stone and stained glass, but to me, it is nothing but a cage for God. He can't be contained by walls, I don't need a priest to bring him to me. I don't need a clergyman to forgive me, but I’m going to ask.

Robert believes they should take these empty buildings called churches and house the poor, veterans, children. They should take their riches and feed the needy. They let the devil in the doors long ago with their worship of money, gold, and power. God isn't contained in these for walls. Robert takes a seat in the back row searching for salvation before Leap Of Faith. He adjusts the Universal Championship before looking over at its addicting glow.

For the first time since holding the Championship, I could feel its crushing weight on my shoulder. The burden of being a Champion hit Robert like a bag of bricks. I watching the diamonds twinkle for a moment before placing the Championship in the pew beside me.

The priest wore a robe that was something like a long-sleeved black dress with black buttons from the neck right down, where his shiny black boots were just visible poking out from underneath. Robert thought to himself how was still manly to wear a black dress shaking his head. The priest adjusted his white dog-collar clearing his throat. Around his waist was tied a wide black tasseled sash and from his neck massive a gold cross bought by corruption.

Damn, look at that neck bling. Ballin like a boss.

The priest finally spoke with a voice that rumbled like a storm across the church. It's low and soft but powerful enough to send chills through your body. His words were always soft, but no-one ever ignored what he said.

Let’s us pray.

I bowed my head as I continued talking to myself inside my mind. Damn Marvin Gay voice. Nice.

“Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be
thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”

Robert raised his head watching the man of the cloth. He was everything you'd want a priest to be. He was modest and respectful, he was devout to his faith and set a good example for his flock. He had an even temperament and the kind of warm voice it's easy to get lost in. He was honest, but he still had tact. He never judged harshly and always showed you the right way back to God's path and love. He was strong and resilient, a rock in the troubled times of his parish. He could shine light where there was despair and mend the hearts of the broken. His concern for each one was genuine, and he always took the trouble to ask how you and your family were whenever you met. From the pulpit, he radiated all that was good and holy about the love of Jesus. His sermons were uplifting and inspirational.

Dudes slick. I wonder if it’s a sin for me to be sitting here thinking of ways to break Chris Page in half? No.. For a second, I shudder shaking off the feeling that someone is watching me. As I look to my left there he is. Looking down at me.

Robert jumps startled then replies with a grin.

Father.

The Lord told me I would meet a troubled man today.

Did he now?

Robert gives the priest the stink eye

He did.

You sure? Or did you just have too much blood of Christ? A bit tipsy?

Your name is Robert correct?

Lucky guess guy. What’s my last name?

Main!

Okay what sort of black magic you running around here?

No magic. Robert, I’m a fan. I may not be allowed to do many things, but I still watch professional wrestling. You look like you could talk. Why don’t we step inside my office? You can confess all of your sins.

How long you got? This could take a while

This guy seems kind of weird. I’ve got a belt on though, there’s no way he’ll get my pants off.

Robert nods walking with the priest towards the confessionals

Step inside.

Robert hesitates for a second before stepping inside pulling the curtain shut them blessing himself. As a small wooden window with what looks like chicken wire behind it slides open.

Forgive me, father, for I have sinned. It’s been 25 years since my last confession.

There’s a pause

Holy hell Bob. Really? Maybe you should get in here a little more often huh? Those late nights drinking in strips clubs are quite the sin. Nothing like a nice rack jiggling in your face. BONER!

Robert raises an eyebrow not sure what to say.

Uh… Father?

I said go ahead.

Okay this is awkward. Uh.. I haven’t sinned yet.

Yet? Bob, you sin every single day. You over-indulge, you beat the living hell out of people for a living. I can’t wait to see what you do to Chris Page. Well, that is if I could see. I’m blind as a bat in the daylight.

Robert squints his eyes and suddenly the light bulb goes off.

Drew?

Yeah? Hey, we doing this or not? I’m getting hungry.

Drew, what in the hell are you doing in here?

I’m not sure I wondered in here and they put me to work feeding me.

God damn it.

Bob calm down before you buy us both a one-way ticket to hell.

Robert pulls Drew out of the confessional taking a huge step back. Drew is dressed in a black bathrobe and has a toilet paper wrapped around his neck for his collar. In his hand, he has a blind man’s cane that he’s now leaning on

Are you kidding me right now look at you. Talking about a one-way ticket to hell? You’re falsely impersonating a priest. How many confessions have you done?

Drew shrugs waving his cane into the air

30 or 40.

You’ve done 30 or 40 today?

Drew swings the cane around again while throwing his arms out

No Bob. 30 or 40 a day. I’ve got to get those numbers up.

How many days have you been here so far?

A few.

Drew if someone finds out.

Bob, that’s like the time the cops said I was soliciting a prostitute. I gave the whore the money in a birthday card. Whores have birthdays too.

Jesus.

That’s like the stripper equation I have.

What the hell is that?

Oh, take the number of men minus homos like Chris Page divided by three and add at least one more, because one of the strippers always falls in love with me.

Robert shakes his head

Drew, you have to get out of here.

Drew suddenly swings his blind man’s cane knocking a nun to the floor. Robert watches in horror grinding his teeth as everyone rushes over to help. Drew quickly bends down to see if she’s okay.

Are you feeling all right baby? You look like you could use some bone marrow. How about a three-way? You, me and some of this pork.

Robert pulls Drew away pushing him towards the door

Get the hell out of here now. You knocked down a nun. Her nose is busted, open man. You need to get a grip.

Drew points to his crotch

Grip this Bobby!

Are you kidding me right now? Seriously man?

Drew lowers his head

That was the concussion talking.. Hey man, I was going to give her some Drew wood putty. Plus, Bob she’s been on her back so much I bet the bottoms of her feet are sunburned. I was going to do her like a popsicle, melt in her arms and leave her with wood.

Go, now!

Do you know that man?

No I can’t say that I do.

He came in here the other day, we thought he was homeless. So, we gave him some food and a warm bed. Now he’s attacking nuns. What is this world coming to?

Listen, Father… That guy is a nut job whoever he is. That being said can we take a seat and chat?

Absolutely, I apologize I went to grab my bible and came back to this. Would you like to go back inside the confessional?

Robert shakes his head

I tried that once already. I’m more of a face to face type. Let’s take a seat and chat.

Both men sit down as Robert places the Universal Championship over the priest’s shoulder patting it twice.

How’s that feel father?

Like a heavy burden. Now how can I help you? How can I enlighten you? You seemed very troubled.

Well, Father to be blunt I’m not sure that you can help me at all. Come Sunday I’m going to have to commit multiple sins.

Why sin, you have other choices.

Father, I don’t have any other choice.

Robert, there’s always another choice. Turn the other cheek.

Right, but the good book that you thump also says an eye for an eye tooth for a tooth. I’m filled with guilt. This man has attacked and hurt is because of me. I failed them.

The priest nods.

Epically Drew you feel?

Robert grimaces

You knew that was Drew?

The priest nods once more

Robert, Guilt can be a good thing. The indication that something is wrong. The only way to rid your heart of it is to correct your mistakes and keep going... until amends are made. Another man’s evil does not make you good. Men have used the atrocities of their enemies to justify their own throughout history. I fear that the path you’ve chosen isn’t going to be an easy one. But, this path is walkable. People that can hurt you, the ones that can really hurt you, are the ones that are close enough to do it.

Listen, I need to ask you a favor. Seeing how you are closest to the man upstairs and all. I’m not seeking penance for what I’ve done, I’m asking forgiveness for what I’m about to do.

Stick with God Robert. He will guide you through this.

Robert stands up grabbing the Universal Championship placing it back over his shoulder resting a hand on the priest’s shoulder

I’m afraid God’s going to sit this one out.

Robert smiles walking towards the door.

-_-_-_OUTSIDE_-_-_

Robert takes a seat on the church steps.

I scratching my head watching the people pass by. Before looking dead into the camera. I can feel a sadistic smile begin to form as my lips lift upward revealing my teeth.

Those infuriated eyes have become Robert’s shield and sword, they are the gathering of clouds for a rainfall Chris Page will witness. Robert will reveal that torrent, the release that feels like a downfall. But first Robert would rather haunt Page before laying him down on his bed of roses, sinking him in the river once and for all. Robert drew in a deep breath, the burning hard stare would last only as long as it took him to think of the most brutally cutting thing he could do to tear Page down with.

I play the long game. When I’m finally let out of this cage at Leap Of Faith, it won’t be to wage war. It will be to end one.

Robert laughs for a split second

You believe you’re running the game don’t you Chris when in reality no one wants to be like you. The roster doesn’t look up to you, because you are a disgrace to this business, my brothers and sisters stick their nose up at you. They may fear you at this point, after this match when I expose you for who you truly are, the fraud. No one on this planet will think twice about wrestling you in the ring. What you did coming back into this company was shock and awe, you tried intimidating, you pushed that propaganda. The ones that bit dug their fox holes and hid themselves away like scared little children. Most wars are won on the mental front. Getting into your opponent’s mind is half the battle. Page, you said boo and I stuck my middle finger right in your twat looking face. Sure, you speak with deadly venom, but you sound no different than the Big D’s of the world. A fruit cake. Since your disgraceful return, you’ve yet to back up one syllable. And yeah, maybe right now you are front-page news but it’s not going to last when the real prophets of wrestling are already here to stay.

You are nothing more than a snake in the grass, and I’m about to fire the mower up. This little thing that you are running isn’t a revolution and after I am finished with the caucus formally known as “Chronic” Chris Page. We here in APEX will pave the road to a better movement. The best solution for you is to just stop and quit polluting the water. Page, this delusion you’ve been living is about to smack you right between the eyes. What you should be doing is getting ready for your execution. You want to be the best out there, ahead of the pack. Well, I’m the route that you take, because of this Chris Page I’ve put you back on the map. In this game, you’ve got to stay different, and when I run up on you you’ll shit a brick. You are looking at the youngest clairvoyant in wrestling today. It’s time for you to take a back seat and step aside. Page, I’m going to make you shut your fucking mouth, and when you eat these knuckles you’ll fall back into the shadows where you came from and not make another sound.

The laughter evaporated from Robert’s eyes. His customary warmth gone faster than summer rain on a cornfield. Chris Page has crossed some invisible line, offended Robert’s sensibilities. Robert has done this to others before. Now his blood drained and heart hammered erratically. He was never afraid of his anger when it came as fire. His heart suddenly turned to ice. It coated him like protective permafrost, it had saved him from the torments of the past, but now the same method could isolate him from his Championship run. It was pointless to try to reach him now, well-meant words would bounce off as good as a hard rain. Robert’s smile falls from his face as he lights a cigar.

Chris, you are about to become a victim of your creation. In this deathmatch, you will slowly lose the will to fight me. The hate we have for one another doesn’t need a single reason, as we bludgeon each other to death. You’ve been lying to yourself, now you have the backbone to whine and cry about the things that I have been saying. Chris, I’ve rarely replied to anything you have had to say. A few things sure. But just like Wargames, I don’t need to reply to a man who’s clearly beneath me. There’s no need to sift through every word like you have been doing to me. You’ve said each word with the best of intentions, but only complicating things even further for yourself. You’ll fight not to fail as you did previously. You’ll battle, like a man possessed, because Page, you don’t have another choice. You have to. Or the sky will come crashing down on your chicken little ass. This Championship is only half of the equation when you make the walk down the ramp drenched in sin I want you to know. If you give me a window, I’ll put your lights out just like the others. All it takes is a blink of the eye and you shake the Dead Man’s Hand for the third time. This time though I’m going to put a bit more stank on it hopefully breaking your neck.

The time and distance between us have provided a certain clarity for me. I realized that this company, the XWF was a part of me, that it was in my blood. And I would do anything to make it a better place for people like you Page. But you… You were the one riding into town on a nuclear weapon threating the world. Let’s say you do get past me, putting me down, ending my career. You didn’t get to the man on the top of the mountain without making enemies liking to tear you down to ground level. Chris, you decided to burn every bridge around you to the ground. Whether it's me, or someone else, the only way out of this mess is flat on your back inside a body bag. There is just no other way. I’m the first out of a long line. They will come Page and you will fall. A man cannot be both a savior and oppressor, one of those have to be sacrificed for the other. Since you arrived here in XWF, it’s become a sewer, it stinks, and it smells like shit and I can’t seem to get that stink out of my nose. This place needs guys like me that are willing to make the hard call on shit stains like you. And don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be a hero. I’m just a guy among many who got fed up with men like you. That’s why I stepped forward and decided to do something about it.

The camera watched on as the whites in Robert’s eyes became bloodshot, his irises grew larger by the second. His lethal stare painful and piercing, as if his glare was tearing a hole in everyone’s heart that was watching. A final glance at his furious eyes confirmed Chris Page’s possible outcome. He was going to kill him. Robert stands up from the steps crossing his arms.

There's an old saying that too much pride can kill a man. Pride isn’t going to be what ends you, Chris. It’s going to be these two hands.

Robert raises his hands making two fists.

Maybe I am the villain in your story, but I’m the hero in mine. You’ve taken countless hours, cutting me down, talking behind my back. Remember this though you still took the time to think about me. Everything that you want is just on the other side of fear. To get this championship you’ll have to go through me. You are a man in a world filled with locked doors and no key. You’ve judged me several times over now, but judging me doesn’t define me, Chris, it defines who you are. I want to inspire those behind me, coming up through the ranks. I want them to look at me when I’m old and senile like you and them say I didn’t give up because of you. You cannot sell me these dreams when I have walked through nightmares. You’ve been kissing these people with lies, while I have been slapping them with the truth. Some of the men and women on this roster would remember the things that you have done and recover. Me, I’m a different breed of human, I don’t forgive and I damn sure don’t forget. You should have been more careful with that silver tongue. Words can be forgiven Chris, but never forgotten. If you do not win this match, Chris Page incorporated will become bankrupt. You’ll never be able to show your face around this company or this business again.

After this is all said and done I want you to forget the mistake you made and remember the lesson learned. Don’t you ever fuck with me or my friends. Karma has no menu in the ring, you get served what you rightfully deserve. You have pushed me so far that now the sleeping beast inside has been waking up. During all of these assaults, I was quiet, but I wasn’t blind. You were out there playing checkers and with my lips sealed I was playing chess. Now I’ve got your ass in checkmate pal. Us damaged people are stronger than you’ll ever know Chris because we know how to survive. And you can call me crazy, I’d rather be called crazy than stupid. You think by studying me, writing down every word, will lead you in the path so many others have failed to walk. Chris Page, you will fail this class. I live by one rule. FUCK WHAT THEY THINK. Being fake is a trend bro. And might I say you are one styling mother fucker.

Robert’s eyes were wide open reflecting everything and saw nothing. Behind them was something more intense than normal thought and his clenched bearded jaw wasn't a good sign. Page is hoping for, perhaps not outright forgiveness, but the beginnings of a tentative reconciliation. Now he simply hoped to get out of Leap Of Faith with his life. Robert snarls blowing cigar smoke in a trail that dissipates behind him.

A lion may be more powerful than a wolf. But wolves do not perform in the circus. Chris, I’ll be the first to say this. I don’t know how I’m going to win this match. I just know that I am not going to lose. I’ll admit you came in here with some beach ball-sized nuts. But you are nothing more than a thin-dicked mouth piece threading a needle with you thin, thin dick. Its sucks don’t it? The very moment you realize you don’t know shit. You thought that you were in charge. Hell, you were probably addicted to it. And now comes Leap Of Faith and all that’s over. I am everywhere. And this was your shot to prove to the world that fundamental fact was sinking in, and you failed. Page this little show is over. Win lose or draw, those that you’ve wronged will continue to come after you. If there’s anything left of you. You're in for a world of shit that you just can’t escape. I hope you believe in God, I hope he is there for you during your darkest hour. Because of the hell, I’m about to unleash, you won’t be praying to God. You’ll be begging me not to end your life.

His eyes were a knife in Chris Page’s ribs, the sharp point digging deep. There was an emptiness, but not in any vulnerable sense. Uncomfortable with the void, he had filled it with an emotion he was more at ease with raw anger. The unmoving gaze was accompanied by deliberate slow breathing like he was fighting something back and loosing. Robert’s eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning on a pitch-black night. He takes his cigar flicking the ashes to the ground grinning.

Sometimes we need to lose the small battles to win the war.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Chris Page (07-27-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-27-2019), Ned Kaye (07-27-2019)