Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 2 Visiting Hours
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-27-2019, 10:27 AM

Well that was quite something wasn't it? Last time we saw bRiaN he was only able to reduce the amount of trouble coming Dans way, and even absorbed some of the taser shock. Now you and I know that young doctor had no business even talking to someone with Danny's ...problems. He didn't know how to handle the situation, but we gotta get the judge to see it that way.

In the mean time the cops brought Daniel in, but he was able to talk them into putting him in a state run asylum for the time, and today is you guessed it visiting day. Now everybody's favorite redneck is about to go in to visit his brother Danny in Western Mental Health Institute. So find the chips make a sandwich and grab a big cup of sweet tea cause this is gonna be a good episode y'all.

It's about nine thirty in the morning, and bRiaN along with the whole clan arrive at Western Mental Health Institute. " Ok folks y'all know the drill. Two visitors at a time, and the rest will wait in the waiting room." " Guess I'll be in the first group" bRiaN's mom says. " I'll go with you " Andrea belted out, and in the pair went to visit ol Danny

bRiaN and his brother sat in the waiting room for a bit watching television, then went to the cafeteria for some lunch. " Now they said someone would find us sometime to discuss how long Dans stay here was gonna be so keep an eye out for a nurse or doctor who looks like they are headed twards us." " ok " Della replied. " like that lady with the clipboard coming this way " " good afternoon gentleman " she began " are you two visiting our newest patient Daniel? " " yes mam " bRiaN replied. " he's our brother" Della added.

The nurse with the clipboard explained that Danny's stay would likely be about a week and they said they'd call the night before so the Storm clan can pick him up at their earliest convenience the next morning. Now Mama, and Andrea had to leave because one of the other patients had a minor freak out in the visiting room. bRiaN explained to mama what the nice lady with the clipboard told him, and she decided to take a bus with Andrea back home.

As bRiaN and Della enter the visitation room the cammotion is still going on. " I'll rape everyone in here! " the poor wretch screamed as bRiaN and Della try to get past him, and the orderlies approaching him. " Hey Danny " bRiaN started " we love you Danny " Della said excited to see his brother. " Hey guys, what did they say? How long will I be trapped in here? A few days? " " Well buddy this one got a lil out of control on us, they want a whole week. " brain explained. " A week, no I can't be here a week. I was going on a date in a few days! " Daniel complained. "Is that with that girl you met online ? Della asked.

" yeah she wanted to meet, and watch a movie, and grab a bite to eat afterwards. The whole thing will be ruined! You guys gotta help me get outta here PLEASE ! " bRiaN thought for a good minute, and said " Fuck it, ok here's the plan"

So bRiaN told his brothers they need to get into Dan's room and swap close, and there needs to be a distraction long enough for them to do that and get Danny to leave with Della while the distraction is still going on. Without hesitation Della says " ok I'm on it you guys get up slow and head for the room I'll kick it off with our rape buddy over here. " " ok thanks guys I'll repay ya'll I swear " " alright boys here we go "

bRiaN and Daniel get up and make like they are going to get some water while Della begins with the big bad rapist. "Psst hey there big guy I overheard that doctor saying he was gonna rape you here take this for protection" as he handed the guy a dull pencil. " ok big guy time for a bath " the doctor began as he walked twards him. "Oh NO you aint gonna rape me! " he screamed as he jabbed the guy with the pencil, and all hell broke loose. " we're gonna need all visitors to step out please " Just as Della was being pushed out Danny came walking up in bRiaN's close. " ok Della lets go." Daniel said as they quickly get the heck out of there.

Ok I know I'm new here but I believe this is where I let the other guys in the match really have it so here goes ya'll : Mastermind you are a silly little carrot stay in the dirt where you belong silly carrot. Donovan you are an eggplant and I'm gonna bread you up fry you and eat you. Big D oh you are one crazy cucumber and come leap of faith I'm gonna toss you like the cucumber salad you are right off the top. Notorious Ned you are a beet and at the end of leap of faith there will be pickled beets for all. And finally Robbie you my friend are a potato and it seems for this ppv you are quite the couch potato. Think I should eat before I do this next time.

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes bRiaN sTorM's post:
Zane Norrison (12-15-2019)