Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 8:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2019, 06:01 PM

The “CHRONICAL” of CHRIS PAGE’s road to Leap of Faith continues as an aerial shot of the grounds of Buckingham Palace is shown as the load in for Leap of Faith is already underway as the shot depicts we can see the ring is set up and the staging is in the process of being complete. The scene shifts and fades to a credential check in for the talent and staff of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

This event is taking place in a very high profile location and security is going to be intense and a process. Sitting at the check in table is a representative of the XWF as well as a guard and a high ranking member of the English parliament. We see RAGE walking up to the table dressed in his long black trench coat over a black t-shirt that displays the “Punisher” logo with black tactical pants with black boots as he leads the man who will walk into Leap of Faith in a challenging role only to leave as the new XWF Universal Champion, “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.

CHRIS is wearing a grey hoodie that’s completely zipped all the way up, jeans and white hi-top sneakers.

The two men are small talking amongst themselves as we join them in the midst of the conversation.

CHRIS PAGE- “There’s a lot that’s going to play out with all of this Sunday Night as the next chapter of this War will come to a climatic close.”

CHRIS states as they walk closer towards the check in table.

RAGE- “I talked to SLATER and he said the Beast was coming, is this true?”

CHRIS PAGE- “It’s possible; let’s just say there’s a ticket in Jacksonville that was picked up twelve hours ago, I’d expect I’ll be getting a call in the next five or six hours.”

RAGE is the first to the table where he produces his wallet retrieving his identification and passes it over to the XWF representative who flips through several pages before coming to RAGE’s name. He turns the paper around sliding it to RAGE with a pen.

“Sign by your name and get your credential. Credentials should be worn at all times while on the grounds and are restricted to the outside grounds. You’re to listen to all Guards and comply if asked to do anything, understood?”

RAGE signs his name while spouting out.

RAGE- “Whatever.”

RAGE slides the papers back across the table before taking his credential. CHRIS is next as he already has his ID out and hands it over to the XWF representative while glancing over at the representative from the Queen’s Parliament.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck are you looking at, chump.”

The XWF Representative finds CHRIS’s name and slides him the papers and a pen before attempting to start his speech only to have CHRIS cut him off.

CHRIS PAGE- “I don’t care!”

CHRIS exclaims as he signs the papers before shifting his attention towards the Queen’s Parliament representative whom reaches into the inner pocket of his sport coat and retrieves what appears to be a small photo. He studies the picture and then the looks up at the face of Page.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck is the problem homie, my time is money.”

Annoyed doesn’t remotely begin to cover the tone in CHRIS’s voice as we see the guy put the photo back in his pocket while stating as he stands up.

“You must be Mr. Page.”

A snarky PAGE responds.

CHRIS PAGE- “And you are definitely smarter than a fifth grader, kudo’s to you.”

“Her majesty the Queen requests thy presence.”

CHRIS cuts his eyes towards RAGE who shrugs his shoulders before CHRIS shifts his eyes back towards the Parliament member as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m kind of busy to be making special appearances, sorry.”

“This isn’t a request, sir.”

There’s a quick pause before he states.

“You will not be granted access to the grounds as she has your credential, sir.”

CHRIS turns towards RAGE as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Let’s go see what this is all about.”

CHRIS and RAGE start to make the move when they’re cut off.

“Alone, sir.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Fuck.”

The scene slowly fades to black.

If you ask anyone on the XWF roster their views and opinion on the current reigning, defending XWF Universal Champion they’re going to tell you that he’s unbeatable, they’re going to tell you that nobody has his number and that he’s been in the ring with some of the best of the best this industry has produced and he’s defeated some of the best of the best. Perception is not reality in this case because when you’re talking upper echelon of this business you’re talking about CHRIS PAGE, and while we’ve been consistently reminded of my defeat at War Games we’ve not been privy to why DICK refused to answer my calling which has lead him down the road of rash decisions to box with God on what is sure to be a historical night for this federation. The eyes of the wrestling world are glued on what is going to transpire when all the talk has ended and only ONE of us will leave with the bragging rights. While I’m not big on throwing gimmicks into EVERY situation it seems to be the status quo for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I’ll oblige this time as I look to do the ONLY thing I’ve not done, win the XWF Universal Championship by destroying a modern day Xtreme Wrestling Federation hero.

I take a lot of pride in what I’ve accomplished throughout my career.

The very career that according to DICK he’s resurrected… and they say I’ve got an ego.

The one thing I’ve never done is win the Universal Championship because that opportunity was never afforded to me, not because I didn’t earn it and not because I didn’t beat reigning Universal Champions… I didn’t get my shot because I’ve always been outspoken about how fucked up this federation has always been. This company has been passed around more times than a hooker walking the Las Vegas strip sucking dick for twenty bucks a pop with management figure heads and authority figures “pushing” friends over legitimate talent. All it takes is one person to create a movement and the FUCK XWF movement is gaining more and more momentum with each and every passing week. What Leap of Faith marks for me is my ONE chance to rewrite a wrong going back almost ten years.

That’s right boys and girls the ONE guy that’s made your crappy federation relevant once again is a veteran of this organization that this company refuses to acknowledge and refuses to give me credit for. I was black balled for telling the authority to go fuck off and now here we are almost a decade later as the master manipulator that I truly am with both barrels of the shotgun locked, loaded and pointed directly at YOUR Champion with my finger on the trigger just waiting for the opportune time to pull the trigger; that time comes Sunday Night where the unbeatable Universal Champion because a former Champion by the hands of someone that’s on the downward side of his career. I recognize that I’m not in my prime because if I was this wouldn’t even be as close as it is, I might be older, I might be slower and I might not be as strong as I once was but don’t you dare take me and what I am able to accomplish for granted as that’s a fucking rookie mistake; oh wait! You already have. For someone to be a veteran like yourself you would think that you wouldn’t be that foolish and yet every time you open your mouth you dig your grave deeper and deeper but you’re just incredibly too stupid to realize it.

I’ve already called your moves, I’ve already called you out and I’ve already beaten you verbally for the last two weeks… but the icing on the cake is going to be when I’m the guy that ends your run on top followed by listening to you eat your fucking words. You’re goddamn right this is personal; however you’re wrong about why this is personal. We’re fighting for two different things; you’re fighting for pride and for your brothers that have taken beatings after beating after beatings because you didn’t have the balls to answer the simplest of challenges while it’s personal for me because this company has robbed me of an accolade that will seal my resume. Throughout my career I’ve won every major championship in every company I’ve been a part of, including the XWF World Heavyweight Championship, but that isn’t the Universal Championship. Beating you for that title like I’m going to do at Leap of Faith is going to be the ultimate fuck you to everyone affiliated with holding me back and making sure that I was never given this chance.

Don’t get me wrong… when I beat you I’m going to take a shit all over the title.

Not in a literal sense, you nasty bastard.

I’m going to shit all over its legacy and YOU are going to be the failure that allowed it to happen. How are you going to cope with that, hmmm? How are you going to be able to look you partner in the eyes after you FAILED at being the badass the boys consider you to be? How will you bounce back after being exposed as glorified paper champion who is only on top because there’s not a legitimate star in your mix that can and WILL force your game to a completely different level… but as you’re aware not even you can keep up. You’ll bring me a fight, I have no doubts… but so has many other talents that you can’t hold a candle too and they failed as well.

The scene reopens in a private oversized office inside Buckingham Palace. It’s a rather intimidating office as the twenty foot floor to ceiling ratio is astounding. There’s floor to ceiling bookshelves lining the wall that’s stained to bring out a shine and filled with literature. There are three couches set in the center of the office, plush and comfy while an oversized desk is shown with CHRIS PAGE sitting in the seat and his feet kicked up on the desk crossed. He’s leaning back in the chair with his hands resting behind his head. CHRIS’s attention is drawn towards the left as the doorknob to a closed door rattles before opening and walking through the door is none other than the Queen of England herself. The Queen is wearing a pink pant suit and is flanked with three of her guards.

CHRIS removes his feet from the desk before standing up as The Queen walks forward and the guards stand back.

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “You must be the man that I’ve heard has been kicking up a lot of trouble while in my country.”

There’s no response from CHRIS as QUEEN ELIZABETH continues.

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “You have friends here in high places for sure because that stunt with one of my guards should see you in prison as it carries a stiff sentence.”

There’s still nothing from CHRIS as QUEEN ELIZABETH continues.

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “You do realize that you can’t compete without this credential…”

QUEEN ELIZABETH produces the credential for Leap of Faith in her left hand before motioning for two of the three guards to step forward. The sounds of their boots against the wooden floor is heard walking forward before coming to a stop.

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “I’m sure you recognize these two gentleman.”

CHRIS takes a look at both the faces of the Queen’s Guards before finally breaking his silence.

CHRIS PAGE- “Oh shit, how’s your mom?”

Naturally these two guards are the two very guards that CHRIS verbally taunted and one of them is the one that took a stiff kick to the nuts that caused CHRIS to be locked up for forty eight hours.

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “You will not continue to disrespect my guards Mr. Page and in order for me to give you this credential you will formally apologize to both of them here and now or I will deny your credential and you will not be permitted on the grounds of Buckingham Palace.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Hmmmmmmm.”

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “This is not up for discussion.”

CHRIS takes a look at both of the guards as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m truly sorry.”

CHRIS shifts his attention towards the younger guard.

CHRIS PAGE- “Tell your mom to call me soon.”

CHRIS reaches out towards the credential only to see the Queen pull it back.

QUEEN ELIZABETH- “You have one last opportunity to remain in my country, don’t tempt me.”

QUEEN ELIZABETH reaches out her left hand giving the credential to CHRIS PAGE. As soon as CHRIS has it in hand he unzips his hoodie before removing it and dropping it to the floor to reveal a t-shirt that reads “TRUMP/PENCE 2020”. QUEEN ELIZABETH shakes her head as CHRIS leans in as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “I have a special message from MY President… He says you need to stop being a cunt.”

CHRIS turns and walks towards the door that QUEEN ELIZABETH entered from before throwing up a middle finger as the scene fades to black.

Chapter 8:

They constantly ask me what I think about DICK MAIN…

That pretty much sums it up because he’s remained on top of this federation because the rest of these fuckers buy into his bullshit propaganda. This guy isn’t anything special folk, I’ve exposed him for the overrated nothing he truly is yet he still proceeds to show up and spit his bullshit like it somehow takes away from the fact that he’s…

Because only a….

Would make the mistakes that he’s made when it comes to dealing with me. I’m not your typical attraction because whenever I show up I command the spotlight, I overshadow the entire roster and I take what I want when I want and how I want. Sunday Night at Leap of Faith that isn’t going to change because only a…

Seriously thinks that DICK has a fucking shot at knocking me off right here, right now.

Over the weeks leading to this there’s been some stiff shots thrown, some grenades thrown but the one thing that hasn’t been a misinterpretation is everything that’s came from my mouth. If I’m as pathetic as your Universal Champion would profess me to be than why did your front office call me to come back and bring this federation back to the Holy Grail?

You can’t knock down someone of my stature with the jabs you’ve thrown and expect to leave on your own accord, DICK. I’ve got a pretty big spoiler for you revolving around Leap of Faith; you’re going to walk in as Universal Champion but you’re going to be wheeled out on a mother fucking stretcher. You see I don’t have to stand before you and cut forty minute promo’s or scream and holler as you so eloquently put it. All I have to do is stand in front of a camera and the audience gravitates towards me because when you’re a legitimate star and not an indie reject it’s called credibility.

I told the world I would find the kink in your armor and not only did I find it I busted it wide ass open crammed my fist through it and have pulled out your still beating heart before shoving it down your fucking throat. I’ve beaten you at your own game each and every step of the way to the point that this isn’t even funny anymore. I’ve done my share of goading you, I’ve done my share of baiting you but at this point the only thing you’re worth to me is just beating you so I can move on to the next chapter of this war. You’re relevancy will cease to exist following your impending loss at Leap of Faith… but unlike you I won’t be a chicken shit when you ask me for your rematch as I’ll grant it without batting an eyelash and beat you all over again!

All the boys where so gung ho for you to end me when this thing started but now even they can see the writing on the wall that there’s a new era brewing for this federation while it still exists. It won’t be pretty and it won’t be good for business to see you retain. You’ve allowed the Main Event scene to be stagnant and stale as you rely on your Apex-Prophecy to do all the heavy lifting while you simply show up to collect that check as you defend the title against the worst of the worst in this business. You and I both know that I’m the man that MAKES you regret the day you thought about getting in this profession as I’m your kryptonite! I’m the piece to the puzzle that you try to get but you can never seem to place because just when you think you know what I’m going to do I completely do the polar opposite. Nobody is more looking forward to CRUSHING you more than I am and nobody is looking forward to shutting your mouth more than I am too; but hey, I meant what I said… drinks are on me. In closing as tired as I am growing for carrying you to a legitimate Main Event I’m going to need you to put a little more work in to show me that you’re for real because right now I’m not buying your hype.

You can’t keep stalling, you can’t keep slowing me down because I’m going to keep hitting you, I’m going to keep pushing you and I’m going to do what nobody else has been able to do… I’m going to make you EARN the right to be called Universal Champion. You think you can retain that title against me? Only a…

Would see things that way.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Corey Smith (07-25-2019), Darius Xavier (07-26-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019)