Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 7:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-23-2019, 08:36 PM

“Goddamn it feels great to have an off day.”

The scene fades in as the “CHRONICAL” of CHRIS PAGE’s road to Leap of Faith continues with CHRIS PAGE kicked back in a king sized bed with a badass view of Big Ben looming in the distance. We’re in CHRIS’s hotel suite at an unknown luxury hotel in London. He’s dressed in black gym shorts and a white tank top with his cell phone resting on his chest as he is speaking to someone on the other end that’s unknown at this time.

CHRIS PAGE- “Listen though, this is a situation that’s a win/win for everyone involved and I wouldn’t bother calling you if I didn’t think that you wouldn’t have a shit load of fun alongside the rest of us because just like all of us you too were fucked in the XWF more time than I care to count.”

A scruffy male voice is heard from the speaker on the phone.

“As much as I appreciate the phone call and the offer for that matter… but there’s two huge issues that stand in the way; the first is I fucking hate the XWF and everything it stands for and the second rests with how I don’t think I’m going to be able to work with MDK or TRISTAN for that matter. There’s just too much bad blood.”

CHRIS rolls his eyes before he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Listen homie, let me be as real as I can with you and put this in perspective, everyone we’ve talked about that’s stepped to the plate and is fighting this war with me are guys that nobody has more bad blood with than I do. I’ve literally shed blood with MDK in the past, I’ve tangled with TRISTAN, I’ve had a trilogy with RAGE and so on and so forth; however, the one thing that brings us together is the sheer hate we have for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and we’ve put all of our hard feelings aside for a greater good that is ending this shit hole of a federation once and for all.”

There’s a slight pause from CHRIS before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “While we’ve all been screwed around by the powers that be nobody got the short end of the stick more than you did which is why now is the time to exact your revenge and let the Beast out of his cage.”

“How can I trust that they won’t try and screw me over again?”

CHRIS PAGE- “Bro, we’re running rough shot over this entire company right now and Sunday Night there’s a perfect time and a perfect place for you to show up and rip some ass and take some names. If you do this you got an immediate shot at come Tag Champions because I need you to round out my third team.”

“And I’d be teaming with?”

CHRIS lets out a soft sigh before he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Tristan.”

There’s several seconds of sheer silence before CHRIS states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Hello… you there.”

“I’m just trying to make sure I heard you correctly when you said you want me to team with TRISTAN because you know that’s a fucking stretch.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I’ve already taken the liberty to discuss this with SLATER and MDK, both of which think you’d be a fantastical fit with what we’ve got going on. They can put the differences aside for a greater good, the question is can you? Can you get past all the personal bullshit and do something about being shit on by a sub-par federation that you should have been on top of? You control your own destiny with this proposal and I won’t go out of my way to further convince you.”

CHRIS sits up in bed while he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “The Pay-Per-View is Sunday night in London and I’ve left you a first class ticket at the Jacksonville Airport so the next move is completely and totally up to you. If you’re content with being made to look like a goddamn joke then sit your ass in Jacksonville and keep handling your business outside of the wrestling ring… but the Beast I know and the Beast I signed to a WGWF contract wouldn’t be content with being made to look like a fool.”

There’s a sigh coming from the opposite end of the phone through the speaker followed by another several seconds of silence before we hear the voice respond with.

“I’ll have to think about it.”

CHRIS PAGE- “That’s all I can ask you for.”

“Talk soon.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Later.”

CHRIS hangs up the phone before tossing it over on the mattress. He suddenly retrieves it before hitting the center button on his iPhone.

CHRIS PAGE- “Call Tristan Slater.”

Suri’s robot voice answers.

“Calling Tristan Slater.”

CHRIS places the phone on the speaker setting as we hear it ring once, ring twice before being answered on the other end by THE TRISTAN SLATER.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Pot head!”

CHRIS lashes back.

CHRIS PAGE- “Table scraps!”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Imagine that, two incredibly lame nicknames.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Speaking of nicknames, I just hung up with the BEAST…”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Oh yeah? I bet he went ape shit when you told him he’d be teaming with me again.”

CHRIS PAGE- “He almost shit a golden egg but I’m fairly certain he’s going to show up at Leap of Faith; I just hope he’s coming to help us out and not hinder us. He’s a legit wild card in this scenario.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “He’s always been a wild card, let’s hope for his sake he chooses the right side if he bothers to show up.”

CHRIS PAGE- “He might not be the only surprise I have coming either.”

THE TRISAN SLATER- “Oh really, due tell.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I think some things are better left secrets until the time is right… but I will tell you that I wouldn’t be shocked if our numbers don’t grow by more than one come Leap of Faith.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “This federation isn’t even going to know what hit them.”

CHRIS PAGE- “That’s the plan homie, that’s the plan. They’re not even going to know what’s hit them, mark my words.”

Both CHRIS and TRISTAN share a joint laughter amongst themselves as the scene slowly fades to black.

Chapter 7:

It’s been way to fucking long where I actually gave up my precious time to pick apart what any individual has to say about me or what I’ve accomplished as I’m a firm believer that everything must stand on its own. It’s usually not until after the show or Pay-Per-View that I even bother to watch my opponents promo’s because I’m not a huge fan of direct responses because it’s entirely to easy and it’s just flat out lazy; something your Universal Champion knows an awful lot about considering the lack of effort he’s bothered putting into this upcoming title defense; although he’s trying to close that gap but we all know his efforts are entirely too little too late. First let me say how thrilled I am that you loathe the ground I walk on, thanks for telling me I’ve done my job correctly… as if there was even a doubt when you consider I’ve done this my way since the day I kicked those doors wide open because I am that bully that steals your lunch money and your mothers cookies, and as much as someone has tried to shut my mouth, to end me once and for all they’ve all fallen short because they’ve all been just as many moves behind as you are now in this human game of chess; not to mention you’re just not man enough to step into the with and box with God. It’s cute with your attempts to downplay my career and what I’ve accomplished. I’m nothing right? I’m a nobody, right? I believe you went so far as to say that I’m a “shit stain” within this profession, correct? I question that because if I was as horrible, if I didn’t have a credible resume and if I wasn’t a legitimate Main Event player than why the FUCK did YOUR front office come calling ME to bail YOU and this federation out? I’ll wait.

Revive my career?

Are you seriously this stupid? This has to be some sort of joke, right? Not even you can believe the shit that’s coming out of your mouth as I’ll simply divert to my previous statement as I continue to wait. My career is tact more so now than it has ever been. Your legitimate issues with me doesn’t rest with the cheap trash talk you’re trying to spit and everything to do with how you’re supposed to be the spotlight of this organization and you’ve taken a backseat to yours truly, and it fucking kills you. Well kid, you’ve only got yourself to blame because it costs nothing to get television time if you bothered to care enough to fucking ask for it, prick.

Side note, do you have anything else to talk about OTHER than War Games? Yes, you defeated me, We’ve covered this, but when it’s the only piece of information you have at your disposal so you regurgitate it over and over in different variations as if I’m supposed to learn some lesson other than the company that YOU represent decided to change the rules before we walked out to the ring. Isn’t it funny how at the War Games event listed every War Games match as an Elimination match BUT the Main Event? Isn’t it funny how I cut my promo’s based off how the match was advertised and not how the match played out, and isn’t it funny how even with them protecting your ass I still eliminated half of your team completely by myself? Listen, you’ve beaten War Games into the ground so I beg of you to try, just try to come at me with something ANYTHING that doesn’t have a simple defense to it because this is easier than taking candy from a fucking baby; but hey according to you getting in the ring with you at this stage in my career is a “career defining” moment… sunshine, please don’t flatter yourself as you JUST now got the pun behind your fucking name some two months later; good job. So let’s go ahead and counter act your Savage beating with ease as it was another focal point throughout the last few weeks. I’m happier than a pig in shit that you and your boys FINALLY decided to play game but please don’t fool yourself into thinking that you’re going to use that as some sort of fuel to your fire; I mean do we really have to go over how many times I’ve left you and your boys laying on your backs looking up at the lights just for you to get that one opportunity? How long did you IGNORE my very simple request for an opportunity to get you one on one without any bullshit or dumb shit? It was a simple yes or a no in regards to that challenge, yet it’s rather funny that you’ve not bothered to address it while you’re desperately trying to down play me; but it’s cool man, no love loss or bad vibes your way because I know it’s all a part of the game but now you’re playing a different and against a higher caliber opponent than you’re accustomed to being with in the ring with.

I think that sums up the first verbal exchange you threw my way which was so underwhelming I can only imagine how easy this going to be when that bell tolls.

With the second promo you elected to profess that you “wasn’t going to respond”… yet three complete sentences later you’re responding! Jesus Christ and you call me the waste of space? Homie you’re about a dumb a brick because in your eyes you seriously think you’re on my level when in reality you’re so far in my rearview mirror because as much as you claim to care, as much as you want “revenge” for everything that I’ve done to you and to your boys when in actually you’re shaking in your boots kid because you’ve had ample time to exact some sort of revenge and the best you had took you eight weeks to get. You get one those and you’ve used it, so now it’s my turn to go ahead and send you out pastures much like I’ve done with many other guys just like you. Now I understand that here in this shit hole you’re name means something whereas EVERYWHERE on the face of this planet my name means everything, so excuse the fuck out of me when I tell you that everything you’re spitting at me has been spit by bigger and better quality names in this profession… and I beat them too.

You’re next big attack revolves around my recreational use of marijuana.

If I had a dime bag for every time someone tried to play the whole “have you smoked yourself ” bit that it’s seemingly second nature to simply ask how you’re going to feel knowing that a burn out like me kicks the shit out of you on the single biggest stage you’ve ever been involved in. You won’t have a defense other than by swallowing your words like you swallow RAVEN’s cock; more importantly what’s it say about you that you’ve only been able to go one up on a pot head since he’s walked through the doors? Ouch, sucks to be you. Jesus Christ how many times have you tried to reiterate the same shit. Your career is nowhere near mine, you’re more relevant now because of me shit! I mean, I know if you keep saying the same shit over and over again I’m sure there’s someone somewhere that might believe you… but here in the real world you reek of desperation and booze. Maybe you’ve drank yourself stupid while I’ve smoked myself ? Stranger things have happened.

The more I listen to your material the more and more it sounds like a broken record.

It’s as dull and boring as watching paint dry.

Peter has more charisma than you and he’s a fucking douche’.

As much as I would love to continue to make you look like complete and utter shit with all the crap you’ve elected to spew this is the portion where I shift into my natural area of simply shredding you apart because the last two promo’s I’ve sat through I can sum up like this:

“Chris Page hasn’t been this relevant.”

“Chris Page is a dick head.”

“Chris Page is stupid if he thinks a pot head can beat me.”

“I beat you at War Games so you should have learned a lesson.”

“I beat you at War Games so I’m going to beat you at Leap Of Faith.”

“This is a Deathmatch and I’m going to end you once and for all.”

You remind me of that nerd in high school that everyone picked on as a kid causing you to grow up with a chip on your shoulder, and now that you’ve finally made to the top of this company it somehow negates the fact that deep down inside you cry yourself to sleep over the fact that YOU know you’re closing end on the end of your title reign. There’s absolutely nothing that you’ve brought to the table that you didn’t bring to the table at War Games as you continue to rest of your laurels as boring figure head for any company. You should be embarrassed for yourself with the things you’ve half-assed tried to say as the desperation continues to sink in and you realize that you can’t go word or word with someone like me and you sure as shit don’t measure up to be the guy to end me.

Many have tried, all have failed and you sir aren’t going to be any exception.

So do yourself a favor and step out of that delusional fantasy world that you’re living in and step back over here in the real world where all you’re talk isn’t about shit. I’ve said once and I’ll say it again, I’ve heard better talk from worse talents… and they’ve ended up the exact same way that you will, on your back looking up at the lights as you wonder if you got the license plate of the mac truck that just ran you over; let me save you the trouble the license plate reads C.C.P. and it is being driven by “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE, and naturally I’m under the influence. There’s not going to be enough alcohol in the world to drown your sorrows in after you fail with flying colors… but the least I can do for you is buy your first drink while I spark my victory Doobie.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Darius Xavier (07-24-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019)